Emperor qv2 journey!

Just bought it and I’m excited lol. I’m listening to the first loop right now.

I will update this journal every day.

10 Likes

Day 1
Total Loops: 1

This is some serious alpha juice. I can tell right off the bat that this is a very dense subliminal. I went for a walk right after my 1st loop and the initial effects are extremely obvious. I feel overly charismatic, confident, positive, bright mood, euphoric even… So far so good lol

11 Likes

I also noticed being remarkably more social with EQv2, but I haven’t tested it extensively. Be curious to see your findings long term. Congrats with EQ, you’ve made an excellent choice.

5 Likes

Sounds more like Stark then Emperor lol. I wonder if emperor got some stark traits added to it lol

7 Likes

1 loop for sure increased my socialness. I am noticeably more talkative to people than I usually am.

5 Likes

I tested Emperor QV2 for 10 minutes, I forgot I was leaving the house after, so stopped when I had to go. I was blown away at how social I was when I went out on it. There was a a conversational focus and flow that reminded me of BLU, very distinct than Emperor Q or Emperor Core in my customs and that was just 10 minutes of listening.

8 Likes

I also noticed some elements of sociability after listening to Emperor Qv2.
I started talking more with the people around me and with more pleasure, and with the girls (which I don’t often do).

5 Likes

Day 2:
Total Loops: 6

Had a refreshing sleep. The subliminal is very strong. It does so much it’s hard to keep track of. Voice changes, body language changes, subtle changes in thinking patterns, perceiving women differently, subtle changes in my attitudes towards sex. It’s very subconscious and at the same time the blatant obvious changes are increased confidence, more powerful self image and a decrease in social anxiety. The decrease in inhibition makes me perceive myself as more wild and charismatic. The sum total effect of all these subtle changes is towards being an Emperor. I overall feel more like an Emperor and words that come to mind are rockstar and badass.

I’m noticing the effects and it definitely works.
In terms of notable manifestations I suppose there is one: I got a very unusual and positive text from a family member. Unusual/weird enough for me to attribute it to the subliminal.

6 Likes

I intuitively feel like the subliminal is pushing me towards the description of Emperor so it definitely works. I have experienced some recon but nothing too crazy to handle. It comes randomly and I just overcome it. I find myself questioning a lot of things in the present regarding my life and reflecting on things in the past that I have to let go of because they are preventing me from transitioning into the Emperor changes.

5 Likes

Day 3:
Total Loops: 13

Noticing the sexual mastery kick in. Sex drive has ramped up quite a bit and I am getting more frequent erections.

5 Likes

What do you hope to accomplish with Emperor?

2 Likes

I think you can already tell the difference in drak by comparing the first post of this thread with the one I quoted.

Crazy!

But also crazy to run 5 loops of this powerful sub!

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean

Day 4:
Total Loops: 26

I feel more alpha. It’s as if the initial effects are seeping into my core and changing me. I’m noticing a lot of changes in my behavior and thinking. This subliminal is pretty smooth, not much recon at all. I’ve also been having very vivid dreams related to being an emperor. Great stuff all around.

3 Likes

More alpha in what sense?

2 Likes

Everywhere I go I have a strong aura of unshakable confidence and charisma that seems to get even stronger the more I listen to Emperor. I want to say confidence but it’s more than that, I just can’t put my finger on it because it’s mostly subconscious. I feel more emotionally free and expressive, charismatic, etc. It’s kind of wild and in a enthusiastic way. It’s affecting everything down to the way I interact with others, the way I walk, the way I see things. I’m beginning to process the world, life and my experiences differently. I feel like taking risks like a badass and smiling in any challenge. It’s like I’m literally unstoppable and untouchable. This subliminal really does turn you into an emperor and it’s nothing light.

9 Likes

This subliminal transforms you into a very powerful man.

6 Likes

@drak

Please consider reducing your number of loops.

2 Likes

I’ve been having a lot of self-questioning and self-reflecting moments during the day. My whole reality is being rattled and shaken up. It’s quite intense.

1 Like

Considered but I see no reason to reduce it.