Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

scary shit.

1 Like

It is considering I’ve tried in the past and have had frequent thoughts regarding it. So it’s troubling. But the healing is hella necessary so I have to try and push past them thoughts. It’s not DRs or SCs fault I have those thoughts, nor do I hold them responsible for DR bringing them up or whatever but it’s still scary to be on the edge of feeling like something could happen .

2 Likes

DR AND YOU Wil completely destroy these states.
Give it time.
With healing its unsure how long you have to heal.
It depends on the density of negative energy you have inside you.
Also some hidden beliefs you can’t touch or are aware of needs to be cleaned.
It takes time but it’s so worth it.
Proceeding and trust that it works better than I am aware of is the Key to success here.

1 Like

Hang in there Brother, you will see the other side and it will be better than before you started when you get there.

1 Like

I want this shirt

8 Likes

I have this, I feel a little crazy on DR. Feeling relaxed and fantastic one day the next, the next to tired to really push myself, can’t sleep, nothing interests me, I thought I made it out of the woodwork with QV2 but this kind of recon is hitting me on the bloom.

3 Likes

Dude, this is amazing, that’s so me.
Any idea where to get it?

found this one on Etsy -but it’s a little intense

3 Likes

This is me rn. How I feel.
I haven’t been able to sleep properly whilst on DR this week. Really shitty sleep.

Link pls. I need this one.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just bought it lol

I’ll PM you link

So I think it’s important that when it comes to DR we talk about pre-existing conditions. As always subclubs subliminals aren’t a substitute for professional help. They can help much like positive thinking or meditation, but something like DR can get heavy and with the introduction of qv2 we don’t really know how it’s working for everyone.

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety a few years back. DR has been rough for me because maintaining every day obligations gets difficult at times. Unfortunately we don’t live in a world where you can say “hang on I have to drop off the radar for a month to straighten out my internal state”. Tied to a job, need money, need to pay rent, etc. This is what I find difficult a lot of the time, when you have to function in a non-functional state. And powering through it, though admirable, doesn’t always work out if the level of dysfunction grows.

If I’ve learned anything from my time running subs it’s that sometimes white knuckling the ride and waiting for the end isn’t always the best strategy. There’s hope and then there’s blind disregard to face the truth of things. As appealing as it is to have a program that’s 100% focused on healing and rebuilding you up from the inside out, I think it’s important to have alternatives in case that avenue doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Don’t be too sure about that.
I case of DR subclub hade to Wright something like that.

Well, we don’t.

Some people do.

There are a whole lot of possible experiences going on in this world right now. Any given individual has access to just a small piece of the spectrum.

This point seems very wise to me.

A good life involves, in part, learning how to live with (and cope with) some degree of challenge, chaos, and difficulty. It’s not that a good life waits to begin until after you’ve somehow found a way to remove all challenge, chaos, and difficulty.

It’s definitely a Herculean task at times. And sometimes it’s just too much. But either way, this is the task.

Going to the beach with a vacuum cleaner to get rid of all of the sand, so you can enjoy a nice, neat day by the ocean, is a really bad plan.

Got to figure out ways to make it fun while including the sand as part of the equation.

5 Likes

Any one experienced feeling really dizzy after DRQV2…like close to faint?

Sounds like too many loops or another factor.

1 Like

I did today and yesterday.

1 Like

I did a loop of Khan that made it even worse. It was coming in waves with some anxiety as well .

Yes, I’ve experienced a slight social anxiety too. You can either take a break or force your way through it.

2 Likes

I am hesitant about starting the dr journey. as i’m heavily focused on productivity.

i wonder, if people manage to live without such tools to great age with good mental health, how much can this tool actually contribute to people who doesnt have severe mental health issues?

I see Dragon Reborn as a tool to aid personal evolution.

Reminds me of my son’s Pokemon characters. Or any of 100 other pop culture references that have upgrades and evolving characters.

It’s kind of like what you said. You said:

But the thing is that lots of people stop evolving once they pass the age when evolution just happens automatically. They start to get mentally rigid. It’s culturally normal so people don’t make a big thing out of it. But it definitely happens.

I’m not against the passage of time. And I’m not against aging. But I am against becoming rigid, inflexible, and calcified simply due to inactivity. That’s a choice. Maybe a passive choice in many cases. But a choice nonetheless.

Right now, I’m not even close to the full potential of my current stage of personal evolution. There’s still so much potential of this current level that I haven’t really developed or expressed, and that’s my main focus right now.

But an optimistic part of me feels that I may do well enough that a time comes when I have actually plateaued. I’m ‘good’, for lack of a better term.

If and when that time comes, I’d like to enjoy it for a little while. Coast and enjoy the view. But then, rather than becoming complacent, I’d like to continue the journey and to see what the next level holds for me. To allow my soul and my self and my potential to evolve once more.

That’s when I would want to take my Dragon Reborn journey.

And if I’m lucky to plateau again after that, I’ll want to do the same thing again.

So, I think of it basically as a kind of Cocoon/Metamorphosis kind of thing. When you’ve gotten all you can get out of the caterpillar stage. Well, Dragon Reborn helps you to create that cocoon nice and cozy. Then when you’ve kind of seen all that butterfly life has to offer, well most people at that point don’t have the imagination to go further. “Nothing comes after butterfly, right?” But hey, maybe I’d like to find out what comes after butterfly.

Yeah.

6 Likes