Emperor qv2 journey!

What do you hope to accomplish with Emperor?

2 Likes

I think you can already tell the difference in drak by comparing the first post of this thread with the one I quoted.

Crazy!

But also crazy to run 5 loops of this powerful sub!

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean

Day 4:
Total Loops: 26

I feel more alpha. It’s as if the initial effects are seeping into my core and changing me. I’m noticing a lot of changes in my behavior and thinking. This subliminal is pretty smooth, not much recon at all. I’ve also been having very vivid dreams related to being an emperor. Great stuff all around.

3 Likes

More alpha in what sense?

2 Likes

Everywhere I go I have a strong aura of unshakable confidence and charisma that seems to get even stronger the more I listen to Emperor. I want to say confidence but it’s more than that, I just can’t put my finger on it because it’s mostly subconscious. I feel more emotionally free and expressive, charismatic, etc. It’s kind of wild and in a enthusiastic way. It’s affecting everything down to the way I interact with others, the way I walk, the way I see things. I’m beginning to process the world, life and my experiences differently. I feel like taking risks like a badass and smiling in any challenge. It’s like I’m literally unstoppable and untouchable. This subliminal really does turn you into an emperor and it’s nothing light.

9 Likes

This subliminal transforms you into a very powerful man.

6 Likes

@drak

Please consider reducing your number of loops.

2 Likes

I’ve been having a lot of self-questioning and self-reflecting moments during the day. My whole reality is being rattled and shaken up. It’s quite intense.

1 Like

Considered but I see no reason to reduce it.

Hey, let him chase his dreams.

1 Like

What are your goals for using Emperor…

1 Like

I can caution him and still “let him chase his dreams”. Besides, how would I stop him?

2 Likes

Ever have a song stuck in your head?

I’ve noticed that with Qv1, sometimes even after 10 days of not listening to subliminals, the scripts from the subliminals still felt like they were playing in my head. Not a few hours each day for 10 days. Not just when I was awake. It was for 10 days.

Other people have noticed this phenomenon of the script continuing to play in their head after they stopped listening to it.

I think Qv2 is supposed to be 3 times as strong.

I think we are almost beyond where people are advised to respect the technology, and we might be getting into an area where people are cautioned to humble themselves before the technology or the technology might humble them.

You might be in control now where you can stop your playlist and so stops the script. However if you get to a certain point, you might press stop on your playlist and the playlist might continue in your head.

What’s your plan if that happens?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Isn’t the reason we buy these subliminals to manifest what they are designed to do? The goal(s) are in the product description lol.

Yes but it helps if you also have goals you want to accomplish yourself that drive you to take action, the sub will help manifest results to that action.

Like Emperor or Stark both have goals in their scripts. But if you have no direction you want to actually go or something you want to make happen you are a ship without a captain or heading.

6 Likes

So a goal for emperor might be to start a new business or reach a certain income level, or feel a certain way about yourself in a masculine way. The script will help you manifest results as you take actions towards making that happen.

Plus the emperor scripts and goals will help push you or nudge you towards increased action. The older emperor scripts preQ gave no mercy when it came to this lol. V1 and V2 were pretty relentless and tough.

@Azriel @SaintSovereign @Fire

Am i missing anything?

2 Likes

Day 5:
Total Loops: 30

I have completely stopped certain activities that I now find are a waste of time. This is a huge result. I just lost interest in them and it doesn’t feel right to do them anymore. My focus has shifted.

I’m beginning to take more action towards the direction of an Emperor.

3 Likes

I have done 30 loops in 5 days, so 6 loops a day on average. I am completely fine.

You can’t hear the script. Otherwise we would know the script they use. What do you mean by “script continuing to play in their head”?

I’ve noticed that you have a lot fear when it comes to # of loops and it’s not useful to project that fear onto others.

I’ve read the PDF and I’ve considered your recommendation. You do know that everyone is different. Some people get unbearable recon from 1-2 loops whereas others like me are able to listen to 8 loops without any recon. At the end of the day it’s best to follow one’s intuition. If your intuition is weak then that’s not my problem.

I thought experimentation is welcome at Subliminal Club. Anyways I will continue my journal here but if I am met with another attempt to influence me to reduce my loops, then I will switch to a private personal journal to monitor my progress.

1 Like