Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Yup, same here

Yup Qv2. Listening once a week to stage 1 and that’s it.

How about taking 10 days off?

So if you listened to the loop 6 days ago, how about going another 4 days?

DRQv2 Stage 1 is hitting deeper than Q ever did for me. I’ve been listening to 1 loop every day since Monday I think and this week has me questioning a bunch of stuff. My life, what I’m doing with it, will I ever make it, etc. A bunch of negative thoughts are passing through which I have to stay strong through even though everything is being questioned in my life. Even darker thoughts.

But I’m trucking through, even with the mood swings. I’m going to buy a notepad tomorrow that I can write a bunch of shit in from my thoughts and burn to kind of get rid of any remaining negative energy and thoughts I’m having. Healing is traumatic af, but necessary. I’m changing. Everything about me is changing.

7 Likes

Yeah? I guess I could give it a shot. I don’t really know anymore with qv2

I have run a couple of other Q V2 titles but I have decided to stick with Dragon Reborn St 1 solo for a while longer.
Like others have said it hits so deep and similar to what @Brandon said it has me questioning so many things about my life. I have had discussions with both @dorfmeister & @Hoppa regarding Tabula Rasa ( clean slate ) and if anything can come close to accomplishing that it’s Dragon Reborn Q V2

2 Likes

I am running only DRST3 QV2 right now. I will switch over to ST4 on May 1.

I ran ST1 by itself for 49 days.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Get this shit cleared out. Sounds like you’re making good progress. Hang in there. Just keep reminding yourself, this is recon, this is recon, this is recon.

1 Like

@James quite a bit of time on ST1 isn’t it? ST4 would capture all the previous stages anyway. While I wonder what ST1 and ST2 would have been like in Qv2 I know I’ll get their content again in ST4 Qv2.

1 Like

It is . Knowing what I have been through and how I have mishandled or sabotaged myself endlessly in the past I want to purge and eradicate any possiblity of that happening again in the future

7 Likes

You and me both dude.

2 Likes

I had this with DR st1 & 2 until this week.

In nearly 6 month’s
St1
Down, down, down, up to normal
I want to die
I give up
It gets lighter.
St2
Left and right vomiting for weeks
Pain so unbelievable hard my head explode
Sad lonely
Pain
Sad lonely, unloved, exploding head and chest out of pain abnormaly strong
AL of a sudden
Courage growing, state owning, responsible for myself,get the power and motivation to help myself, help myself with direct confrontation, digging out the shit and destroying it.
I want to live, I like life, yeeeaaaaa it’s great here, no more pain, just joy
Now up up up beyond I expected

Its a ride :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Well glad it’s not just me. I have no doubt Qv2 has great things in store, just gotta figure out how to optimize

1 Like

Hope all of you get Tabula Rasa in this life time. :pray:

Wow, that is an amazing journey. Gives me and many others hope. Phase one and two were a real bitch. But you weathered that storm.
In effect, you studied your ass off for the exam, and you are now beginning to ace it. Keep it up!

I find it funny you say this because legit how I’ve been feeling this week listening to DR. It comes on and off repeatedly however I know part of it is recon and stuff being worked on.

scary shit.

1 Like

It is considering I’ve tried in the past and have had frequent thoughts regarding it. So it’s troubling. But the healing is hella necessary so I have to try and push past them thoughts. It’s not DRs or SCs fault I have those thoughts, nor do I hold them responsible for DR bringing them up or whatever but it’s still scary to be on the edge of feeling like something could happen .

2 Likes

DR AND YOU Wil completely destroy these states.
Give it time.
With healing its unsure how long you have to heal.
It depends on the density of negative energy you have inside you.
Also some hidden beliefs you can’t touch or are aware of needs to be cleaned.
It takes time but it’s so worth it.
Proceeding and trust that it works better than I am aware of is the Key to success here.

1 Like

Hang in there Brother, you will see the other side and it will be better than before you started when you get there.

1 Like