Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

One particular dream I remember where my sister was nagging about something to me. Can’t remember what it was.

I have this habit of being extremely stubborn when someone tells me to do something… Even if I know it would do me good if I did the thing what I was told to.

In the dream I remember first complaining about the nagging to my sister, but then the conversation went forward and I somehow “understood” that what I am doing is not good for me.

I have a feeling I will be seeing this type of dreams a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Too stubborn to give up too easily :wink:

Edit: It’s part of my procrastination patterns, now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Have you ever procrastinated your procrastination?

Have you ever been stubborn about being stubborn?

These might sound funny. But think about it for a bit.

3 Likes

LOL! I have this issue as well

2 Likes

No!!! Really???

3 Likes

1 Like

Q V2 must be hitting even deeper because I find myself thinking about trauma or situations I thought I was over or had purged. Apparently not entirely

2 Likes

Exact this happen in my life .
I am happy to be alive every day more and more

I am happy for you

1 Like

And I am happy for you. Today was the first day for as long as I can remember that I woke up looking forward to my day!

The Dragon is working mate!

4 Likes

@RVconsultant how many loops of Qv2 do you find safe? Wondering if I could run 2 loops of ST3 Qv2 today.

I’d start with 1 loop and wait 24 hours. Then decide.

1 Like

I have been doing two loops. Most likely why I am feeling the way I am

2 loops of ST1/ST2 would be pretty harsh compared to 2 loops of ST3. I ran one loop of ST3 Qv2 so far today

This is my second day on ST3 Qv2.

1 Like

I’m on my second loop of stage two I will run another loop of stage 1 later. In my infinite insanity I debated running one loop of the four stages then running Dragon Reborn Ultima V2 right before bed

YEEAAAAAAAA YEEEEAAAAA THAT’S GREAT

2 Likes

Decided I’ll do a second loop today. Wish me luck.

1 Like

I am just running Dragon Reborn Q V2 St 1 at the moment . But only running two loops a day

I had a dream last night while listening to ST4 of DR Qv2. I have a zit and when i pop it theres a lot of black pus that came out then i felt relief. Kinda gross but thats what my dream is. It may mean that a lot of negativity has been released from me.

Dragon Reborn Qv2 is such fun!

1 Like

Please explain :grin:

Might as well have fun along the way!