Questions about dense stacks

So forum equals quantity with a decent amount of quality since forum or not it’s still subclub, while tickets equal alot less quantity, slower response time, but insane quality?

If so is there a way I can do both at least for the next few posts?

And is there like a guideline to help decide what constitutes a post being forum worthy vs ticket worthy?

Yeah

You can put the questions here and I can tell you which to do

There’s no real guideline

Instead of questions I was gonna ask questions as a set type deal. For example for questions on customs I would title each topic as “custom series” insert whatever cool title or name I make.

One separate question would be about the the quad pay, I was tryna do it last time when I bought, LB, wanted and RM, but it wouldn’t let me do it and honestly confused and anxious about it since I know imma need a few subs, namely Ultimas and weapon x.

I’m also going to post my reflections up till now, as well as my plan and goals for the next 2 months. Maybe even the journal I just started

Though quick question how badly does rubbing one out affect subs? I’ve been doing it semi frequently when I started the subs in September, but I stopped a few days ago, only to do it a couple hours ago since I was stressed out. And speaking of stress, if I were to buy Rich Ultima, could I share it with my mom? And how would the sub affect her online business? She hasn’t really been getting sales since she made it a year or so ago

Thank you

Support question

Yes

I would make a new thread for this question

1 Like

Thank ya,

One part of The post I was creating also asked about healing subs, particularly healing Ultimas, Dreams/limit destroyer/Rebirth/elixir. I was getting really engaged researching how old superchargers, and stacking mods were used and wondered if Ultimas could be used as the same. Rebirth helps the whole stack, though I’m not sure by how much or fast results appear or main subs kick in, especially large stacks or even if rebirth affects something like gaming mastery, a sub you use only around the time of engagement in that activity and does not count as a main sub, or an ultima like limitless executive that’s meant for productivity or any of the other healing subs I just mentioned. Limit destroyer destroys limits, but Im confused in it’s usage and affect on the stack I got. Would it affect whatever subs I’m running at the time( so the whole stack, Ultimas, and weapon x) or just the ones right next to it, and how would it affect rebirth? If rebirth speeds up the process of changing yourself through the subs, would limit destroyer just destroy whatever limiting beliefs I have regarding change and the time line of those changes? In the description of Dreams it alludes to two things, one it helps you sleep better two it helps you speed up results on limitless but is it just limitless or every sub?

When it comes to pcc or Inner circle, are they still stacking mods and thus operate as such?

I remember seeing people say UA and RM pair with each other very well, because their both creative and RM is essentially all about self expression and skill development. So if I continue using RM, would it help subs like Spartan or minds, or gaming mastery or sex and seduction? Subs that focus on gaining skills.

I’ve debating replacing AM with HOM or Stark since I’ll need both in the future though I’ll only really add both as soon as I’m at the final stage of QL and will be able to put the main subs I run aside from AM, in a custom freeing up space for two other main subs or main custom subs. For HOM, Im really looking it options and different things like that to be a form of income though it’ll probably be in a month or two before I can even put into practice whatever I happen to learn since money’s tight. It also seems to have a large family unit element and that could definitely be helpful. Stark would help with fame, upping intelligence and charm as well as social wit, but I’m a little confused on how Stark differes from Stark Ultima? I was also thinking of emperor but there’s some many different versions where I just don’t know which I just don’t know the real difference between them and how the final one evolved and honestly I wonder how it would affect me.

Next question is Love bomb, does love bomb affect how people perceive you in a picture or video? I heard people who ran it were given a lot of love and gifts, so Im wondering since I’m running wanted, if using love bomb can help me get some sugar parent or two or a whole damn table of em. Or any other dating or social site that hedges on pictures and first appearance.

Last but not least is instructions on taking action and income ideas. By action, I mean knowing how to really activate the subs and ways to really tackle your goals, I also saw talk about affirmations but I’m clueless on that. And income ideas that could help generate a few k a month, or a few that can generate a few hundred a month but in passive income streams would be great

I would ask this in Main Disc. Thread - Limit Destroyer Ultima

Ask in Support and Main Discussion Thread - DREAMS

Stark Ultima is a experimental build.

Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

I would make a new thread for this question.

Make a new thread for this question

I would also make a new thread for this

3 Likes

Please have her set up a separate account, or set up an account for her. In the future, there is a plan to have name embedded subliminals at the main shop.

Is there a ZP title you are interested in buying or upgrading to this December 1 of 2021?

1 Like

I’ve been dragging my feet on the support and getting back to y’all, my apologies. However I just tried to get to support but none of my passwords work???. And I was able to login to the store, I made sure to at least make sure of that, so what’s going on?

Reset the password. Do you use an iPhone or password manager?

1 Like

Will do. Though imma need to look around the forum for some 4-6 figure a month income ideas, cuz the way something like rich works, from how I understand though I could be wrong, is it only really works if you have pathways of manifestation. So streaming, YouTube, anime, comics, w.e as long as it’s already been built you will generate income. Though I wonder how that’ll effect physical businesses.

Quite a few things have happened these past few days. I’ve noticed what seems to be small but somewhat noticeable results, as observed by my behavior around my searches on the forum, business and grand ambitions, as well as everyone else’s behavior around me, which tbh is hard to describe but everyone seems to be nicer or will go out of there way to greet me, not too mention this one chick from this cookie joint. She seems to be really interested in me, I mean me her kinda flirted a few since I go there all the time but still, idk maybe it’s me but I can definitely picture her in my harem, though imma have to be her personal trainer since she’s around 30 or so pounds above what I would normally go for, but it’ll be worth it. Though that’s only after I make progress with my body as well as reading people’s minds or just knowing when the move is to be made and what to say. Same thing with some sugar parents, or speed dating, or any other social thing with romance or deep ties though I will make a separate post either later today or early in the morning 12-1 am so stay up for that.

Now the Zero point sounds fucking lit but there’s so much about it where I’m just gonna be able to take advantage of it, 1. Though one of my goals for customs was to combine three of the main subs I’m using into one that doesn’t change the fact that there’s plenty of other main subs, weapon x subs, Ultimas, Ultima that act like stacking mods rebirth, or majors that act like stacking mods like pcc and inner circle, and with the three subs rule, for ZP I just can’t see it happening, though I wonder if there’s still gonna be a qv2 for every sub and not just be straight up replaced by zp, cuz subs gaming mastery and Spartan and sex and seduction imma definitely need soon,

1 Like

I rock a moto g stylus. I thought the accounts were being merged and as such would make use of at least one of the previously made passwords

Or is it supposed to be a separate password for support?

The accounts will be merged at some point but not right now

1 Like

I just sent the ticket about quad pay, though a thought arises, should I always do the questions one at a time or in bundles

It’s better to send it one at a time

How do I tag people again?

@ then type the name

Bet thanks my g. I ain’t Gon lie the post on my goals, stack direction ect will probably be up before I go to work

Did you get your support ticket sent and answered?

I just got it a couple hours ago. But I had to reopen it, cuz I’m still confused brother :sweat_smile: