Questions about dense stacks

For AM it was to help me in terms of my self confidence getting better with women and money, and motivation. At least until I find something that was a better fit

For LEU it was to kill any trace of procrastination, and to add order and structure with a strong boost of IQ

What would be the loops when I get those subs?

Until Thursday what should be the sit up?

Some possible ideas for action would be to read about finances, learn about investing, decide what business you might want to start, find ways to up your game, talk with more women.

Some possible action could be schedule your days, write a 1 year plan, give yourself rewards for accomplishing smaller objective that lead to a larger objective.

One loop per program per listening day.

What do you have as of right now?

Am, LEU, True social, and QL. I have Regen and elixir but like I said I’m done with major healing until I get some major developments done

Also what do you think of my custom sub idea

Also I’m probably going to get rid of AM in exchange for Stark in two months, along with my custom sub idea which depending on my tasks I’ve accomplished and rewards I’ll get. Here’s my discipline and rewards system by the way, which I just came up with after talking with my parents and reading your suggestion, I’ll shall write out a list of basic tasks I’ve either been holding out or just came up with, write down why I need to do it, and depending on their difficulty the price will change. Fom something that ain’t to difficult, maybe post any questions for subclub that I’ve been saving, which will be worth $5, to big things such as having a bunch of tabs I need to bookmark and clear or story snippet or formulas I need to write $30-$50. This will be done weekly, if I fail then no PS4 or Netflix till the tasks are done. As for the yearly plan, imma do a monthly plan instead since it suits me better, inside of it I shall work on certain projects, studying certain things, watch things I’ve been putting off.

I eagerly await your opinion on the above post from earlier

Looks like a good reward plan.

I would like to give you input on your custom subliminal idea.

Is there a place you posted which modules you want to put in there?

I posted it on this thread. I thought posting questions and ideas on a few threads would be better than making a thread for each one, do you think that’s the wrong approach thus far? And I’d love some feedback my brother

I’m sorry. I’ve been off the forum for about a week.

As for your custom, what modules do you want to put in it?

Do you have any other questions you would like answered?

I eventually wanted, any and all execution modules that could make running a dense stack or soon a dense three core or multiple dense customs, with faster results and relative ease

I don’t know what an execution module might be. But if you want something to help with productivity, there is The Executive, Machine: Action, and Productivity Unleashed.

For faster results, manifestation modules could help.

Did you have specific cores or modules picked out?

By execution modules, I meant mods like Pragya, Mosaic, merger of worlds and Naturalizer. Stuff that could help absorb the subs more effectively

Is there anything else you’d like help with at this point?

Are there any other questions you would like to ask?

Did you get all your questions answered?

Well Id like your input thus to this custom idea.

Also I want ask, whenever I make a thread/topic, once the thread starts to evolve with other questions, no one really responds, so should I just make a bunch of other topics?

Would you please post what the idea is in 100 words or less so I may be able to best give you input?

Sorry, I may have missed them.

Would you please post the questions you would like answered in a reply to this post?

Sorry for the long response, half the time I was opening up a bunch of tabs from the forum, trying to formulate a response as well as put on paper my ideas for the customs, and the other half is shit hitting the fan. So let me give you an update real, I might make a separate post later, but unsure. And I don’t know how to link people to a thread.

This weekend my dad dropped a bomb on us, he said that he’ll once they start mandating the COVID shot, which is in December. And my mom who has two businesses, beads/jewelry and nails, haven’t been making sales. She says she’ll have to close down her website and get a job, since dad quit. So right now I’m tryna figure out a stack for my mom, primally to help her get fast sales on her website, that way she won’t have to get a job, a stack for dad. And I’m currently eyeing Limit destroyer, rebirth to really focus on the speed of my stack and learning abilities to aquire as many high income skills as possible as quick as possible as well as my weapon x stacking module strategy

All you have to do is: @nameofperson

So just type it in like I’m typing right now?

Yes @Light-hearted-sith

Bet. There’s no limit to how many post you can post right? I want make a post about this, as well as the journals I was gonna do

Yeah there’s no limit