Questions about dense stacks

I wanted to know if there’s any major subs, or Ultima, or possible custom sub that will help with running an extremely dense stack.

1 Like

Maybe sanguine. What is your dense stack?

2 Likes

Am, QL, Reg

And elixir and LEU,

You could do a custom with Am, QL and LEU or Regeneration and Elixir or rotate the Subliminals on different days

3 Likes

Hmmm. Thank you. If I were to do a custom for either or, what build should it be for the best and fastest results/ response? Any rotation suggestions? I read a post earlier today talking about focusing on the rest days and less on loops, and I wondered if that would work for me since I just started on the 22nd

You could do a custom like this for Am, QL, LEU or Re and Ex if you just wanna focus on the cores

Strength: Q

2 Likes

Monday: Regeneration, Elixir x1
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: QL, LEU x1
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Ascended Mogul x1

1 Like

This for if I made them into customs or kept them standard?

Kept it standard

Would it be ok if ran LEU including on rest days? In the recommendations it says yeah but only as a booster

That is correct. Only as a booster for LEU. Booster as in one loop for the rest day.

If you get reconciliation with the stack, do scale back as rest day = no subs day.

Great. How long does the effects last? I might need to use it in a hour as soon as I get home

Adding another sub will make the stack even denser. So another title’s not necessarily going to help with the density.

Some people use Sanguine to counteract uncomfortable sensations associated with a dense stack.

It’s not so much a cure as a palliative.

@StateOfBeing’s suggestion to get creative with stack rotations is probably the best way to go, short of simply removing a less essential program until later.

There’s a certain point beyond which the diminishing returns of adding yet another program cancels out the benefit of having the additional program in your stack.

In other words, you add another program because you say, ‘I don’t want to wait! These 5 areas are all super-important to me!’, but then precisely because you added so many programs, you end up having to wait much longer for strong results from any of them.

These days my thinking is: Find the crucial program.

Find the one that is the core priority. Either because a) it represents your driving, committed motivation and an area where you’re going to work your ass off with or without a subliminal; or b) it is going to give quick powerful results that will support and strengthen the rest of your programs.

Identify that core, crucial program. Then run it alone (yes, no stack) for 1-3 months and enjoy a clear sensation of results. After that, start to bring in additional elements; either by replacing, rotating, or stacking with the ‘crucial program’.

2 Likes

When I say adding a custom sub I mean using mods like the merger or worlds, Naturalizer, Pragya, Deus, omnidimensional, Mosaic and LD.

Though I was thinking of using a custom LD alongside a custom with the mods

Do you think it could work, especially since for now I’m done using Regen and elixir and just focusing on healing

1 Like

What’s the play?

I mean which programs are you now planning to stack? It’s about 5 or 6 weeks since we first had that exchange. How do things look now?

Right now I’m trying to figure out figure out what counts as a major subs vs not a major sub and which subs are light or not.

I was trying to find out the best way to build stacks and I came across a post by Dark philosopher and a post by Simon. From the way they put it, subs like weapon x ( so gaming mastery and UA, or at least I hope) are meant to either enhance the main subs or to act as side projects that you can quickly develop. When it comes to current subs, main subs that I’m keeping vs what I want, I’m still on QL stage 1 and I don’t know when to switch stages nor how I need to activate the subs( same goes for AM, though with me rocking 2, technically 3 healing subs, I can see why I didn’t get much results.)

LEU I’ll keep though same with AM, not sure what to do, the one and only time I listened to it was when I was dead tired, sick and I jacked off, so not the greatest recipe and I didn’t feel motivated which I’m currently talking with Simon about it in another thread. I also have a fear of tunnel vision, see I have plenty of stories, formulas to create stories ect but most are jumbled up in my head, jumbled up on my phone or laptop tabs, or in a sea of comments on YouTube that I typed down, so I’m worried how would I even begin to get some sort of organization structure. The two subs I think I will be best in terms of main cores, besides QL, are wanted and RM. In my first thread, people said they would be great for a beginner, and other times people called RM light sub. Plus I wanna think RM has fame generation.

For a stack of enhancers or as Simon puts it toolbox, I will be needing one to start working a bit. One sub to get some passive streams of income, as quick as possible! A sub for learning how to writing, draw my ideas for character design ect,( though I’m sure it can only be UA, though I’m still not sure if it’s a weapon x program). A sub to play and actually learn games,( gaming mastery. And lastly one to make my voice deeper.

1 Like

Most people switch stages after 30, 45, or 60 days. You decide.

For QL:
Take action to improve your brain and/or cognitive abilities.

Perhaps RICH.

Look at:
Ultimate Writer
Rembrandt

I think you already know which one. :slight_smile:

Look at:
Emperor’s Voice
Voice Master

Did this answer your questions?

3 Likes

Yes. Though going forward I’d like to know your opinion on how I should go about stacking, since I’m going to switch to stage 2, wanted, RM since it’s light and very stackable to begin with, and am, and that’s just the cores, but money’s tight till Thursday, so I won’t have anything to get any of the subs let alone any of the custom ideas till Thursday though, I’ll probably put off any customs till Jan. So how would you suggest me to stack what I got now, AM/QL/LEU, and how do you think I should introduce and schedule RM and wanted in the main rotation while scheduling when and how to use the other tools?

Plus how would you say to activate AM, LEU? And QL, like what tasks however simple or complicated would you suggest for me to do so that I can really get the euphoric feeling that insane drive and motivation to really organize and grow

1 Like

If QL st2 is your primary subliminal, how about this:

Monday - QL st2, WANTED, LEU
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - QL st2, AM, LEU
Thursday - rest
Friday - QL st2, RM, LEU
Saturday - rest
Sunday - rest

Activate AM by taking action towards your goal(s) you have in mind for this. What goal do you have in mind for AM?

What goal(s) do you have in mind for LEU?

1 Like