Building a custom

Hi,

I am going to either build a custom with just 3 cores only, Ascended Mogul, Daredevil and Heartsong and no modules.

OR

add these kinds of modules:

Productivity

• Extreme Exercise Motivation
  • Furious Ascent
  • Machine: Action
  • Organization Perfected #
  • Productivity Unleashed

Wealth

• The Way of ROI #
  • Debt Annihilator
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter

Skills

• True Sell
  • Sacred Words
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Song of Joy
  • Story Teller

Social

• Dragon Tongue
  • Code of Loyalty
  • Instant Spark
  • Focused Arousal
  • Seducer’s Gaze
  • Sexiness Unbound

( # ) are ones I think to take out, to make it 20 modules with the 3 cores.

I am kind of on the fence, as I want to get the most out of this sub and don’t want to water it down, hence why I am thinking of just building it with the 3 cores only and no modules. But then I think about areas I need a boost in. But, I just don’t want to make the subliminal less effective/take much longer, as the 3 cores are important to me.

Any advice, guidance, wisdom, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @anon47287061,

How experienced are you using Subliminal Club subs?

For making custom subs theres a minimum of 10 modules (including cores) and a maximum of 20, you cant do a custom with just 3 cores and no modules.
The choices are… you can get those 3 titles out of the regular store and listen to those 3 programs in a stack or creating a custom thats at least 10 modules long.

If you dont have that much experience with SC products I think is better that you use the regular titles for a while before creating a custom.

1 Like

Hi, Joa

How sure are you on that? I have heard different.

I am already using them from the store. Part of wanting to do a custom is time efficiency.

Words from one of SubClub creators.

What are your goals for this custom? Business/Seduction?

I submitted a ticket a few weeks ago asking about just using 3 cores only and no modules, to be more efficient, and they said, “Yes, that would be fine also. That’s a much more targeted build so you may experience noticeable results quicker without the other modules consuming the build.”

Well I guess they changed that rule, I cant find any info about it, but that sounds great! @RVconsultant Can you verify that please?

I often order a custom with just one core, mosaic and deep sleep in order to get the name-embedding

Oh I knew you could name embed a regular store title, had no idea you could do that.

Well, I want the results of the cores, AM, D, H.

But, I am starting University next week, doing a business degree. Hense, why I recently added Daredevil to my stack to help make friends and be social. AM is mainly for the strong foundation, confidence and money aspects and Heartsong to manifest ideal partner/s

The models above kind of speak for them self, but not sure if they take the focus too far away from the cores etc.

Looking at my future time table for university and what is ahead, does make me think “oh shit”, thus adding in productivity models. But then I do want to improve my speaking and writings skills, also continue to be more attractive and get out of debt, manifest money etc.

It is kind of like, all in with modules or all out, as I don’t like the idea of just adding a few, and then there are others that I feel can help. So it makes me feel like fuck it, I will just do the 3 cores solo and just focus on that, makes it easier.

I suppose I just wanted to get other opinions, ideas, to bounce off, to help make my final, final decision.

Yeah, I think I will just go with the solo build. Adding modules just gives me anxiety LOL, so maybe I will just take that as a sign. I will just go with sweet and simple.

Thanks, people.

1 Like

I was just gonna say have a custom with the cores and results enhancement modules. If you’re on the fence about the other modules. Good luck on your journey.

1. Daredevil
  2. Ascension
  3. Heartsong
  4. Ego Adsum
  5. Deus
  6. Omnidimensional
  7. Pragya
  8. Mosaic
  9. Naturalizer
  10. Merger of worlds
  11. Tyrant
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Overdrive

My question for you is this : do you want to get laid in university or not? Daredevil could make you popular but it won’t necessarily help you bed anyone. And also being too popular in university can be the very thing that drives you away from taking school seriously.

If it was me starting university right now, my stack would be :

• Ascension (for alpha mindset and leadership)
  • Quantum Limitless for ultimate learning and productivity
  • Sex And Seduction (to get laid)
  • The Commander Ultima (to create commanding aura and raise your internal and external status).

I would do away with Daredevil because if you have an alpha mindset and status, if you’re getting excellent school results and you’re getting laid, YOU WILL BE VERY POPULAR WHILE STAYING FOCUSED ON SCHOOL.

*(You can replace Ascension with Ascended Mogul)
Just my two cents though…

Thanks, that is something to consider, for sure!

Thanks for your thoughts!

I am a super duper mature student and I am going to university for learning, so I know my priorities. Daredevil was more for making friends, it is an area I need to improve on as I enjoy myself and my own company very, very much and I have no need for friends, so I wanted to improve my social aspect to be able to connect and make friends. I am also thinking long term, networking etc.

My goal is not to have sex, but I would like the attention that comes with being attractive, which I will get already to some extent but I always like to improve. I am using Heartsong to manifest ideal partner/s.

I feel pretty alright with the majors I am using now, I know I have made the right choice (based on the areas I want to improve) after a very long and tedious thought process, over quite a long time.

But yeah, I will just stick with the cores anyway now, I wont add the modules I listed in my original post. I will consider the enhancement modules though.

1 Like

A person could make one with 3 cores in an Ultima format.

Stark might be another option.

1 Like