10 module minimum for custom subs?

Hi, there appears to be a discrepancy. In the Quintessence FAQ, https://imgur.com/a/nDmegav, it says you can order a custom sub that is a single module in size, ie: a custom sub containing only Daredevil or whatever. But on the forum page, it says that you must have 10 modules or else the sub will not work: https://imgur.com/a/PjvMaI9

So what is the def8nitive answer on this? I’ve paid lots of money for two subs containing less than 10 modules and I’d like to know if that effects anything.

5 Likes

Bump. Can a team member please respond? @Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

10 modules is required. That’s a misprint from when we were going to launch with full name embedded major programs.

Sometimes, but rarely, if a Q sub comes in at less than ten modules but passes the integrity check, we’ll let it slide. Don’t risk it, however. There are no refunds on customs, it wastes time for us to have to message you and ask to add more modules (it also throws you to the bottom of the queue / resets your delivery date) and if I see an influx of people trying to do that, we’ll simply put a hard limit on the modules.

We’ll fix it today. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

So my subliminal with less than 10 modules don’t do anything?

ok was wondering if i have 20 module which include 3 major core modules does it count as 20 modules or does one of my cores count as the mandatory core?
also will the description for the exact effect of major subliminal core be update so we will know what in the cores themselves?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Sorry to ping again, but I have to know, is my Sub with only One Module just completely bunk? I’ve felt a lot while running it, so I’d be flabbergasted if it was all placebo.

Cores count as modules
the mandatory core is part of the automatic build process you do not need to account for it in your custom construction

Great question, from my inquiries on many occasion -it seems the cores will be the exact same as the store program without the results enhancing supportive modules. So if Emperor has New Beginnings, and Godlike Masculinity in the store program… the Emperor Core will also have these or versions of these.

@SaintSovereign please correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer, when is comes to Emperor i was thinking that is core won’t have it in because the core would only have like what ever level it one only so Emperor v4 core, that why i ask it question that will help in to construction of everyone’s sub. since you can add module even if then already there to get an extra strength, that how i see it anyways

Probably not. You hit the edge case where it works because the 1 module is a major core module.

They review manually every subs. it can work, I think friday did his first custom with 21 modules and it worked fine.

I believe the cores get updated with each version, so it would be the equivalent of an Emperor V5 core. I think what your saying is a good idea but unlikely to happen, if you look through the Q store original thread, you’ll see many times Fire say to not worry about redundancy, if you want something add it.

I asked Saint on a PM how to build the closet thing to Emperor on the Q store, should I add new beginnings, and Godlike Masculinity etc-what else to add–and he said I did not need to, the Emperor core would cover that.

3 Likes

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. If it passes the integrity check, it’ll work. If it won’t pass integrity check, we won’t process the order. What I’m saying is, don’t risk it and don’t waste time. Sometimes it’ll go through, sometimes it won’t. If it doesn’t go through and we have to reach out to you, your order gets kicked to the bottom of the queue.

1 Like

When you release the feature that allows one to name-embedd one’s regular normal subs for a little fee, will it then also be possible to order a custom just with two or three modules? I would love that!

Please correct me if i’m wrong, but I can’t find where it says there must be a minimum for 10 modules on the Q store. it would be helpful for customers to know that instead of looking it up on the form.