Just store title with name embedded

Hi,

I noticed within myself that I get tired of designing customs but at the same time I always strive for that perfect sub, so it never ends. It kinda let me to wonder if it is possible to create just a store title with a name embedded?

I know 10 modules are the minimum, but what if I add the same module 10x? Would that be possible?

2 Likes

I have ordered a custom with just a core and deep sleep a few times and many times a core, deep sleep and a few results enhancers.

2 Likes

Really, can you tell more? How does it compare with store subs? Curious about your experience

Bed time in Europe - I’ll reply tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright :sunglasses:

Btw i am from The Netherlands

Where did it say that 10 modules is the minimum?

It isn’t? I thought It was mentioned on the forum

1 Like
3 Likes

Don’t think it’s possible to add the same module 10x.

Just design one with result enhancer, or something similar to the store’s modules.

They’ll said that they’re going to implement automated name embedded majors at some point

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply.

I started doing this when I was fairly new to SC and decided to run Dragon Reborn anyway. The recon on st. 1 was insane and I heard that a lot of people had experienced a reduction in recon when they created a custom.

I didn’t really think more about it and created a DR st. 1 custom with just the core and deep sleep. This made the recon way more manageable and I decided to do the same for the following stages. So compared to the normal subs from the main store, I think you get the same content but with less recon.

Since then, I’ve followed this pattern on st. 1-3, when I’ve been running a 4 stage sub and then created st. 4 custom with more modules.

To be honest this has worked really well for me, but I also think that an argument could be made for including (some) of the modules you plan to use in st. 4 in the earlier stages.

I think that there are so many good modules in the Q store, that I would never use this method for a single stager - only for st. 1-3 of a multistage if I only intent to run each stage for 30 days.

Hope it helps - let me know if you have additional questions.

1 Like