Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

Added Stark Ultima as a free upgrade to those who have purchased it already. Enjoy, and please share how it works for you.

21 Likes

I am confused…I thought the Ultima product line is booster for immediate state changing purposes…what does it turn stark into ?a creativity booster ?or fame booster or something else ?

3 Likes

They developped a test version of Stark to try and see how the ultima title work for regular subs :wink:

@SaintSovereign it’s amazing!

5 Likes

Wasn’t Stage2 Ultima testing based on StarkQ? If so, how different is the test compared to this one?

We’re confused too. :stuck_out_tongue:

We created this when we were originally testing Ultima. It didn’t seem to perform well with the majority of the test group (@friday seems to love it though), and since it’s been sitting around gathering dust, I decided to release it as a free experimental for ya’ll to play with and test.

7 Likes

Wow surprises never end at SC
Thanks @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Lol yeah they drop surprises on a Wednesday without notice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, blame @friday. He mentioned Stark Ultima working well for him again, so I decided to just officially add it.

8 Likes

That way
Thanks @SaintSovereign
Thanks @friday

1 Like

It’s literally the exact same file. I just officially released it as an experimental.

1 Like

From what I remember, Friday said that the social aura was really strong and hitting fast in Stark Ultima format.

We need @friday here!

1 Like

Plus the fact Beyond limitless ultima has been working well for you more long term benefits then you originally thought.

2 Likes

Jeebuz !!! I’m officially scared but in a very good way

Specially good for those who want to try StarkQ and Khan together. Now they can do StarkQ Ultima + Khan ST4 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Downloading now to give it a try :slight_smile:

Anyone else who’s ran this already, what kind of things did you experience?

Hmm now what about:

StarkQ Ultima + StarkQ!!!

Hope StarkQers will try this out.

2 Likes

I’m curious as to how Stark Ultima would go with QL , and BLU?

1 Like

I downloaded Stark Ultima and ran it when I got home from work.

I’ve been focusing on healing fears which I’ve clung to, so maybe I’d already had the door opened, but near the end of listening to it, I observed I was sad, but not down (if that makes any sense).

I was drawn towards music, pulled up YT, and stopped on a Britain’s Got Talent video–a kid’s choral group. I broke down in tears quickly, and am still releasing some. This feels like a release. It feels good. I didn’t expect this, but it’s WAY better than being stuck not expressing. Without question on that.

This is only the 2nd time I’ve used an Ultima title. I used Sanguine Ulima when it first came out–but nothing like this came up. :+1:

Friday wasn’t the only one, I also ran StarkU and it ran well for me in replacement of StarkQ. I may run it again in Ultima format.

1 Like

Any difference between the regular one and ultima? Do they pretty much feel the same?