Stark Ultima vs StarkQ

I am on day 5 of my year long EoG and Stark journey. In my stack I run StarkQ and Stark Ultima once each. I feel 15x better when I am running Ultima vs Q. Would it be more beneficial to drop Q and run the Ultima2x? I saw that it’s the same script. What are the benefits and pitfalls of each version? Thank you for your time and input!

1 Like

Am not exactly sure of the difference between StarkQ and StarkQ Ultima but my guess is that the Ultima is free of the healing components of StarkQ and hence will be leaner and “faster”

For more details, the following thread could help shed some more light on the topic:

1 Like

Saint said they left the script the same but just “Ultimized it.”

Hi, i felt better also on Ultima, better mood, more social and positive, in the start.
But it felt like the result faded faster hm…

But on StarkQ i started off with more resistance, once this pass and you accept the script more you will feel awesome again. :slight_smile:

So my vote goes to StarkQ :wink:

3 Likes

@Pyro I think part of the Ultima effect is that feel good feeling.

I noticed it when I first ran Ultima. Then after about 2 weeks, that feel good feeling vanished.

Q is for broad change. Ultima is for deep specific change.

That’s how it could be summed up. Sure you could only run Ultima, but what will your motive be when the good feeling wears off?

1 Like

I will stick with the Q. Thank you for the feedback.

Forgot that Stark Ultima was a thing.

It never really became non-experimental.

Why not Ultima in the morning / evening. And Q in addition to that?

1 Like

I will try that, it sounds like a good idea. I am increasing 1 loop into the morning. My stack is pretty heavy as it is.

EDIT: I soon as I started listening to it. My intuition told me to stop and just listen to the normal stack. So that’s what I did.

1 Like

I’ll test this week a daily combination of ultima, terminus and q.