Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

I was running StarkQ a good few times a day (it was my main sub before I did the test) and U made it so I only had to listen once to boost the results.

I didn’t run it for too long after the test so there’s nothing major to report but I found it better in feeling the sub than Q.

3 Likes

Ok ok, yeah, the theory for now is that ultima would create a compound effect that surpasses Q after a while!

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like a good theory. I just read Fridays reply to Saint.

Let’s hope! KhanU would be amazing :heart_eyes:
The tech is definitely advancing.

3 Likes

Lol I ran 3 Ultima today and said let me chill, then I come and see this

1 Like

You ready for a fourth ultima :smirk::wink:

I want this. Imagine Total Breakdown Ultima.

5 Likes

Listen. My brain would explode. I need all the subs on Ultima :heart_eyes::hot_face:

1 Like

I wonder if anyone is willing to do a 24 hour washout of subs and then run StarkU…

And then maybe do another 24 hour washout and run StarkQ.

I would look forward to your 250 word essay.

:man_teacher: :sauropod:

2 Likes

He also said that there was Sex Mastery in it and it was incredible if I remember correctly

Sex mastery ultima would be prettey cool! But would it be close to libertine? :thinking: Because SM Also gives a strong sexual aura!

Sex mastery Ultima would be pretty cool-Libertine is probably close.

I’m saying Friday mentioned that Stark Ultima has Sex mastery in it-since it’s part of Stark and he had an incredible experience on it.

That means that there may be a Sex Mastery Ultima within Stark Ultima- if I’m remembering correctly.

3 Likes

If you think about it…Stark Ultima working well means that there are a bunch of other subs which could well in Ultima format.

Inner Circle Ultima, PCC Ultima, Sex Mastery Ultima and more.

Mind’s Eye Ultima :sweat_smile: Have a bunch of Jimmy Neutrons and Raven Symones running around

2 Likes

Well, Ultima is incredible, and am excited to see what else it will bring to the table,

but I hope production continues
with new mainstream Q and/or Terminus titles as well.

And possibly more advanced builds that are effective but don’t use ultrasonic.

1 Like

Mind’s eye is a title that absolutely needs to be made into an ultima same with something like mogul

2 Likes

Decided to add Stark Ultima to my stack and make it the first title in my place list.

Within the first 5 minutes of listening I felt a strong pressure in my head. My heart felt like it was beating like a hammer. After ten minutes the pressure in my head subsided.

After 2 loops of Stark Ultimate i stopped got out of bed i had this feeling of tranquillity and peace. Like nothing could phase me. My emotions or negative feelings had been wiped clean. After that I contined to listen to the rest of my stack.

5 Likes

Got the same chest pressure symptom listening to Stark overnight, like it felt like acid reflux. But one loop with Beyond Limitless ultima was all I could take.

Woke up early and my head and heart is clear and peaceful. Even the 3rd eye pressure and chronic sinusitis cleared up.

Don’t know what to make of it so far.

5 Likes

After one loop of Stark Ultima : I was super peaceful, joyous and ready to joke with the people around :rofl: I had some euphoric boosts also. I did not experience that with Stark Q

5 Likes

I ran some loops of this this morning when I saw the thread, at the start of my work day. The main state change I noticed was a great sense of internal self amusement, perhaps playful as well. I even joked with workmates about expressions of interest in early leave that “I want a toupee and a gandalf pipe, but that ain’t gonna happen either”. I felt less anguish over system lag as well and more ease in my thinking.

Looking forward to running more of this one, I definitely noticed more of an effect from this one than I have from other ones like Elixir strangely enough.

5 Likes

Guys
Play Starq ultima and then play libertine ultima back to back
And see the magic .
It happened to play back to back in my car while driving and when I reached party , experience was mind blowing .
Wow I !!
See if this combi works for you guys .

14 Likes