Main Disc. Thread - Stark Ultima Experimental

Should I treat stark Ultima Experimental as a major program or an Ultima like Libertine ETC?

jimmy treat it according to the results you get from playing it.

4 Likes

Yeah, Stark does it to me too (T and Q) but it also makes me feel very passive, indecisive and soft which I donā€™t like. How about you? Does it feel the same?

2 Likes

Curious to know what happened.

2 Likes

I think everything in the sub related to ā€œstate changingā€ in the ultima format is just stronger.

Classic stark :ok_hand:

Another good example.

Not the same emotionnal boost, but seems like a reboot here.

I think ultima shines with itā€™s great effects at changing the state of the person who listen to it. This could be a good way to ā€œadvertiseā€ subliminal, you listen to stark, you feel fun and playful and start acting that way. You listen to emperor and feel like working. You listen to Khan and feel horny dominantā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually wondering if the key here is having primed the mind already with the Q/Terminus versions, but then the Ultima helps to shift the state now rather than in the indeterminate future and gives one an experience of the effects of Stark that the conscious mind can work with. Maybe thatā€™s why as @friday was saying the effects multiply over time.

I donā€™t know how the scripting for the two versions differ but I can tell the effects were still present tonight and are only now starting to show signs of phasing back to the default state of consciousness. My fam could tell when I spoke with them on the phone tonight that I sounded different, and I was having all sorts of Stark like insights watching Deadpool 2 tonight (which I must say is ferking epic). Considering throwing in a loop or two overnight near the end of my REM cycle.

7 Likes

This would be good.

This combination gave me that playfulness and carefree attitude along with vibes to attract lot of girls .
This was not my party but after 30 mins it seemed I was running the show , lot of girls were standing next to me , giggling and sharing conversations, so many of them curling their hair while talking to me .
It seemed every one wanted to talk to me , to have piece of me .
I think some social scripting in StarkQ kicked and along with libertine it became lethal combo

Many women hitting at me and StarkQ making me carefree and bubbly and chirpy and playful.
Felt like I was most sought after person in party .

13 Likes

Amazing stuff man! Thanks for sharing this!

btw. are you running any other major?

I would say
I run lot many titles but I do rotate them .
To name few which are always on my play list
StarkQ
Mogul
SM ( always while making love )
PS
HOM
Emperor ( only once a week )
Alchemist 4 ( only while sleeping )
ME T2 ( once a week )
Libertine ultima
Elixir ultima ( twice a week )

Also my custom which contains
QL 4
Khan 4
EOG 4
StarkQ

I know it sounds heavy , but somehow U an able to balance them and growing with them and I feel , I have been changing the way I want with them

2 Likes

Amazing! Bro will you pleae share a sample of your rotation?

1 Like

Stark U, solo.
Feeling calmer when i ran it.
Better mood compared to Q.
Motivated, feels like its easier to channel the strong energy.
Had some memories that came up, healing.
Much less anger.
Enjoyed being social.
Very good at making my self look good.
Overall i enjoyed my self more today.

9 Likes

Can SC release an experimental Sex Mastery Ultima or SS to test ?. I think we have enough people who would buy it.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll think about it once everything has settled down and weā€™ve launched the new modules + new order process. Weā€™re barreling straight toward name embedded major titles.

17 Likes

Looking forward to name embedded major titles.

2 Likes

How much better are embedded subs? Any reliable experiment or research about that?

1 Like

Well as always you guys deliverā€¦ i am tempted to buy this but ill skip this one until i am famous :smiley: :smiley: .

So letting this go over night is off the question? Only 1 loop of masked track?

If you already own StarkQ, you donā€™t have to buy it ā€“ itā€™s already in your downloads.

1 Like

Just wanted to drop my analysis how I currently consume subs (current logic). If I want something to be either temporary / or testing it before I consider it something I want permanently, I want the superficiality of non-name embeds + lowest power level. As well, to test how it affects me on a conceptual level, rather than simply getting my attention. I see the value in name embeds as a tool to solve say stonewalling and plateauing, but I donā€™t necessarily want something like PCC to be permanent, or last a long time outside of some scheduled use (I categorize PCC as anti-seduction, Robert Greenes ā€œThe Crabā€).

I would willingly pay a premium for the highest power level on any sub, as long as I know that the lowest power level works well with both results and my intent (whatever that may be). Not sure how this would fit into the future structure, but just dropping my personal view (I understand the need for this tech).

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t find this, can you say more about this? This seems to line up with a similar experience Iā€™ve had.