Questions about dense stacks

I’ve been dragging my feet on the support and getting back to y’all, my apologies. However I just tried to get to support but none of my passwords work???. And I was able to login to the store, I made sure to at least make sure of that, so what’s going on?

Reset the password. Do you use an iPhone or password manager?

1 Like

Will do. Though imma need to look around the forum for some 4-6 figure a month income ideas, cuz the way something like rich works, from how I understand though I could be wrong, is it only really works if you have pathways of manifestation. So streaming, YouTube, anime, comics, w.e as long as it’s already been built you will generate income. Though I wonder how that’ll effect physical businesses.

Quite a few things have happened these past few days. I’ve noticed what seems to be small but somewhat noticeable results, as observed by my behavior around my searches on the forum, business and grand ambitions, as well as everyone else’s behavior around me, which tbh is hard to describe but everyone seems to be nicer or will go out of there way to greet me, not too mention this one chick from this cookie joint. She seems to be really interested in me, I mean me her kinda flirted a few since I go there all the time but still, idk maybe it’s me but I can definitely picture her in my harem, though imma have to be her personal trainer since she’s around 30 or so pounds above what I would normally go for, but it’ll be worth it. Though that’s only after I make progress with my body as well as reading people’s minds or just knowing when the move is to be made and what to say. Same thing with some sugar parents, or speed dating, or any other social thing with romance or deep ties though I will make a separate post either later today or early in the morning 12-1 am so stay up for that.

Now the Zero point sounds fucking lit but there’s so much about it where I’m just gonna be able to take advantage of it, 1. Though one of my goals for customs was to combine three of the main subs I’m using into one that doesn’t change the fact that there’s plenty of other main subs, weapon x subs, Ultimas, Ultima that act like stacking mods rebirth, or majors that act like stacking mods like pcc and inner circle, and with the three subs rule, for ZP I just can’t see it happening, though I wonder if there’s still gonna be a qv2 for every sub and not just be straight up replaced by zp, cuz subs gaming mastery and Spartan and sex and seduction imma definitely need soon,

1 Like

I rock a moto g stylus. I thought the accounts were being merged and as such would make use of at least one of the previously made passwords

Or is it supposed to be a separate password for support?

The accounts will be merged at some point but not right now

1 Like

I just sent the ticket about quad pay, though a thought arises, should I always do the questions one at a time or in bundles

It’s better to send it one at a time

How do I tag people again?

@ then type the name

Bet thanks my g. I ain’t Gon lie the post on my goals, stack direction ect will probably be up before I go to work

Did you get your support ticket sent and answered?

I just got it a couple hours ago. But I had to reopen it, cuz I’m still confused brother :sweat_smile:

I would like to help. How can I help?