Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

12.1.21 – ZP Preview Titles Live:
Chosen
Wanted
Diamond
Limitless
R.I.C.H.
Paragon
Sage Immortal
Spartan
Gaming Mastery X
Primal Seduction
Regeneration

Application live: Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) - #179 by SaintSovereign

Zero Point is the current name (subject to change) for a highly experimental, drastically different build that we’re currently developing based upon new research that we’ve conducted. Zero Point is currently NOT related to Q+ and Ultima+, which are extensions of the Q development line. It uses a framework that’s different from how we’ve built Q and may only be suitable for certain titles. Much is in the air, hence why we’re moving full speed ahead on developing an MVP (or two) to gauge initial results.

We don’t know if this test will be public or private. There’s pros and cons to each. We need exceptionally good data for this, without a bunch of weird conspiracies (like the “Qv2 works too well” mess that was spreading) interfering, so we’re leaning toward public results, but choosing testers based on their subliminal use / reporting history. We’ll also need strict adherence to the listening protocol, as it’s different than other build we’ve created.

We can’t answer too many questions yet about what we’re attempting to achieve with Zero Point (as we don’t want to set any expectations for testers), but I wanted to consolidate discussion on the topic here rather than my journal. Right now, the current question is which program should we use for the MVP test.

@SubliminalUser made a very compelling argument for Wanted here (please respond on THIS post, however), and @Fire is a fan of testing Ascension or Ascended Mogul, which seems to be the other most popular choice.

Questions and Comments here.

40 Likes

Testing special Ascension build you said? Calling in @pacman !

Another good ascenion tester would be @FoxDie @Michel

3 Likes

I’m in favor of either Wanted or AscMogul. Count me in!

EDIT: If you did both, could they be stacked?

2 Likes

You know what I’d like to test! WANTED. :slight_smile:

That’s also a very interesting name. The phrase has been used with “zero point energy” before. I wonder…

3 Likes

I would say Wanted definitely.

I own the product and have been using it so I know kind of things to expect.

I know I dont post often but as I’m free for the next few weeks I would be able to test the experimental based on requirements and post here accordingly the results.

Let me know if you’d be happy with that @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

You don’t say?

:wink:

3 Likes

AHA! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes this is a clear sentence.

1 Like

Lol, ya’ll – this is not a tester application thread. You’ll have to fill out a form, so let’s stay focused on which title(s) to test and other issues.

4 Likes

Not for the purposes of the test. If we do multiple, you’ll receive one or the other.

3 Likes

I think its interesting hearing zero point. it could be my selective focus, but a few months ago I posted on the request thread about the tiny space/sacred space of the heart subliminal. This is the literal zero point of the human body. so this might have something to do with that.

I would love to test out Sage Immortal because I could see them going hand in hand

Okay some further suggestions

Stark (Seems a popular one and would be a good title to test)

Mind’s eye (Easy discernable results, unisex, single focus)

Any of the skills based ones (Unisex and single focus)

UA (Unisex and easy to measure results)

and of course Wanted/Seductress

2 Likes

As yall can see from my profile, WANTED has me completely by the balls.

if WANTED ends up being chosen as the prototype for this build, I’ll probably end up being the horniest man on the planet.

7 Likes

Actually, if current ultima titles are an option, I’d like R.I.C.H.

2 Likes

Id say limitless- easy to quantify results
and categorize by sections like
Focus
learning speed
problem solving difference

etc

it is much more measurable than the behavioral ones imo.

5 Likes

I’m down for WANTED, without any hesitation.
This will be a gigantic additional breakthrough for the development of physical shifting within subliminal technology. When does the applications begin?

8 Likes

I’d say you could separate it by Skills, “Feeling” (Status, Social, etc), Aura, Physical Shifting and Manifestation.

Skills: Mind’s Eye (Easy to tell a difference in skill in visualizing)
Feeling: Ascension/Ascended Mogul (How people react + how you feel)
Aura: LoveBomb/Libertine (See if the Aura is larger, denser and/or lasts longer)
Physical Shifting: Wanted (Physical shifting may be faster/more obvious)
Manifestation: Inner Circle/R.I.C.H (People/money may manifest faster/longer/more numerous)

Wanted, Ascension and R.I.C.H are some of my picks.

2 Likes

I would say Starck or/and Limitless would be perfect. But also Ascension !

2 Likes

I thought PCC should get a prototype but after reading @SubliminalUser post on Wanted, I changed my mind

4 Likes

WANTED would be an awesome choice

4 Likes

If this does get a public test and everything goes well with the title chosen, will people be able to ask for zero point for customs?

1 Like