Wife wants to be hornier

Weird title, I know.

We had twins a few months ago and have a 2 year old. She’s pretty young, and used to be extremely horny literally all the time but this last pregnancy/post-pregnancy has completely taken that away. She wants to feel that again, (and so do I) especially for the stress relief but currently she’s at 0%. Having 3 babies under 3 has been insane to say the least, and we spend no time together whatsoever. There are opportunities to but she is never in the mood. She said that it’s awful because she feels like we don’t have the same relationship that we did right now. We don’t get that closeness that we had before.

At night, while we sleep, I listen to:
Emperor Qv2
Primal Seduction
Sex Mastery
Ascension
Stark Ultima

I’m not sure if it’s loud enough for her to hear or if it would even affect her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes

Sounds like Seductress for her would be good. The fact that so much responsibility just arrived can cause exhaustion, physically and emotionally. Stress, lack of sleep ect.

I’d consider Paragon to help her body recover/heal and balance hormones again so Libido can return. Seductress will also help sexiness return, physical shifting for the female parts ect.

Also, since ZP came out…I’d stop running the Old tech and 3 titles is the maximum amount one can run in a stack. I’d have a look around and catch up on everything.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait. What’s ZP? I saw that

Zero Point, The newest Subliminal Tech. It starts here Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Enjoy

Wow. After so long away, you are about to get some extremely great resources. You may be able to replace that stack with just 1 or 2 titles.

Agree with @Geoff. Seductress will be great for her.

Also, don’t overlook Paragon Sleep.

Sounds like your wife’s dealing with stress, tiredness, and concomitant hormone changes. She’ll bounce back, especially with support.

p.s. for direct horniness, you’ll want to play Diamond. But it’s a good idea to deal with the underlying causes too.

1 Like

I’m dealing with stress and no sleep too. I’m not working, literally at all. Its just impossible for her to do it on her own and we get no help. He father is a CEO of a big company and her mother died earlier this year. My parents are across the country and really even they couldn’t do much to help anyway.

It’s been the most challenging thing I’ve experienced. 3-4 hours sleep if we’re lucky. Literally feeding one of them right now and the other looks to be waking up.

1 Like

Just use DIAMOND ZP. It will help both of you become hornier.

And all the titles you have are upgraded to ZP for free. Check your Downloads section.

3 Likes

Do you think I’m better off with Emperor ZP experimental or latest version?

But what’s it do different? Or we don’t know yet other than new tech?

So horniness is more a symptom than the actual problem.

I’d recommend Paragon or Paragon Sleep on the health side.

And on other side, try Ascended Mogul or Emperor. (I mention AM because it’s faster and lighter to process.)

Two programs only would be a good idea. They’ll work faster. And you’re both freaking exhausted. So less energy needed for processing.

If and when you’re ready to toss a third in the stack, check out this one:

When the big picture stuff is doing better, then swap out the Paragon and swap in Diamond, and get to duckin’.

(haha. but remember what got you into this sleep-deprived situation in the first place. so maybe give yourself a bit of vacation time before bringing in another little one. :wink: )

1 Like

I’m not qualified to answer this. @Malkuth and @Lion would know. As I joined in February and wasn’t around to know Qv2 and the differences.

1 Like

Will we still be able to wake up when they need to eat?

1 Like

Seems so. I haven’t run it myself; but it’s not like a sleeping pill. It doesn’t ‘knock you out’. It optimizes the sleep quality when you do go to sleep.

The biggest change now is that you only need to play a title ONCE. And they’re only 15 minutes long.

Yes. You read that correctly.

Playing Emperor for several hours every day has now become playing Emperor for 15 minutes, every other day.

It takes some getting used to. And you’ve got to make sure to read the instructions.

2 Likes

Holy…15 minutes??

2 Likes

Bruh.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

They actually work more effectively now too.

You basically took the ideal amount of time away.

Since you left, the products went through about 2.5 iterations. And they’ve stabilized here.

They work faster, better, more smoothly, with less recon. It’s frankly weird. But give yourself some time to get familiar with it.

As @Lion said, you already have free access to the upgraded versions of the programs you bought in the past. So just figure out which ones you want to run. Then go for it.

But, as @Geoff said, it’s way more important now to not over-expose because the programs are so potent. That’s why there’s a limit of 3 programs to your stack during a given period of time. It’s not a problem because they work so efficiently.

3 Likes

3 per stack, meaning listen to 1-2-3 (45 minutes) and you’re done?

1 Like

There’s actually a standard listening schedule.

There are a couple of different variations. But generally, you’ll play Titles 1 and 2 (30 minutes) on say, Monday. Then you’ll play Title 3 (15 minutes) on Wednesday. Friday back to Titles 1 and 2 again. And so on.

2 Likes

Here’s one place to start:

1 Like

So, which 3 should I start with in your recommendation?

1 Like

In addition to what @Malkuth said, here’s a link to the Zero Point Listening Instructions. The Support Hub website also answers a lot of questions so make sure to read through it. Will help you understand things and you won’t need to ask as many questions on the forum:

1 Like