Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

WANTED would be the best since it would test more of the scripting that stands to both:

• Benefit the most from new build technology
  • Be of interest to a a lot of users here.
8 Likes

Must admit that WANTED is a very tempting title to ask for as the prototype. Especially if this new method will manifest physical shifting in an unexpected way.

8 Likes

Wanted has been by far the fastest acting sub. Every single time I run the prototype I see results immediately. It has been almost a routine of mine to run it before going out haha. I would love a EmperorQ Solace Prototype version… that would be incredible

6 Likes

Am just hoping that this new development help the q+ and Ultima build, want to see the new advances also hoping for a release by end of this year

Yea. There are quite a few reasons for it to be WANTED which I will post about in more detail here later.

5 Likes

The Case for WANTED

Right now we have Q (Quintessence), but based on what Saint said, this new technology is a drastic change that could put even Q+ to shame. Since it’s a drastic, revolutionary departure…I’d call this build method R.

In more detail, here’s why the technology should be tested on WANTED, should we do a public test.

• Single Stage: It’s much easier to create a prototype for a single-stage than for a multi-stage. Not to mention, the feedback from users will be concentrated on that single stage (as opposed to being diffused across multiple stages). Even if the prototype was limited to ST4 of a multi-stage, the public test is much more accessible to users for a single-stage case since those users don’t need to run previous stages.
  • Popularity. It’s clear that WANTED is a very popular title right now. The thread for it has as many views as DR (the very popular healing title) despite having been around for several months less. So there would be a lot of users who could compare Qv2 against R.
  • Q (main) title. I’m guessing it’s a bit of a jump to try testing R on an ultima-style title right.
  • Physical Shifting: WANTED contains HERO Tech in it if I recall correctly. However, SC acknowledged in another thread that the build method is currently the greatest limiting factor for SC to reach the level of physical shifting that it (and many users) desire. Users such as myself are somewhat discontent with the current state of physical shifting (though I’ll acknowledge it’s better than what preceded current times). Physical shifting is one of the hard problems of subliminals; many people’s first foray into subs is through YT where there are titles like “change eye color to green.” For us to confirm that R works well for physical shifting would build massive confidence in the tech.
  • Focus on attraction. This is also one of the hard problems of subs. What I say next is based on my own interpretation of WANTED. WANTED in particular doesn’t focus as much on building those alpha traits related to attraction, compared to some of the other titles like Khan or Emperor. This could be seen as a downside for testing. On the flip side, we’d be more directly testing how much subliminals can help with the internal feel-good state as well as the more passive/indirect parts of attraction (meaning aura and how others perceive the user…this is not to say WANTED can be run without taking any action!)
  • Energy intensity and reconciliation. WANTED is known to be physically intensive: might the R build push things over the limit, or be more efficient? It would be very helpful to know this.
  • The fact that all of the above is contained in this particular single-stage sub. There are other subs that contain things like physical shifting (e.g. Emperor Fitness) or attraction (e.g. Emperor) but WANTED has it all in one thing AND also was scripted with more modern methodologies which minimize the additional work SC has to do to make an R prototype. In the case of the hypothetical EF ST4 R, for example, SC would need to first rescript it HERO-style AND then make the R variant.
21 Likes

@SaintSovereign I would like you to ask something. You mentioned several times that you can not listen to any subs related to improving cognitive abilities like QL or Limitless. Does the same apply to you even you listen to some titles which contain this, like Emperor (QL lite), Starq(Limitless), PS (Limitless New Dawn)?
I am asking because I am starting to have a suspicion that I may have the same thing. Because when I was listening to Emperor, that day I had always somehow bad sleep and next day was always nothing much. It seems like recon, but after yesterday’s listening to Stark I had the same thing. When I listen to other titles I do not think that I have those symptoms like with those two.

For these reasons and others, Saint also suggested Ascended Mogul as a popular title. How do you feel about the comparison between the two… Ascended Mogul vs Wanted as the first test? Ascended Mogul is considered THE foundational/beginners sub for people on their wealth journey, as far as I understand it, so if an R prototype was mastered for Ascended Mogul, then anybody introduced to the new R version would get the greatest experience possible and the greatest introduction to subs imaginable, increasing overall interest and word of mouth growth.

But wanted is extremely popular too, and the possibility of physical shifting being fast acting would be INSANE. Do you think they should start with Wanted first, to incorporate inner state plus outer shifting into one test, or manipulate the experiment results to focus on one variable at a time, first focus on inner state (ascended mogul) then focus on physical shifting + inner state (wanted).

Maybe they could even create a purely physical shifting R prototype with different modules and test just that. Make it for handsomeness, muscularity, voice mastery, etc.

1 Like

Hey Saint, what do you think is more important to understand: Fractal of Nature or Nature of Fractals?

They’re both the same, if you ask me :wink:

2 Likes

Do shed some more light upon it when you have time. One is a Fractal and other is a science. Perhaps you can see clearer than I can.

1 Like

What a year.

Just found out that my aunt died. While I wasn’t particularly close to her (we have some really weird age gaps in our family), she’s my father’s eldest sister and this is the first death amongst his brothers and sisters.

My mother told me that she’s never seen my father cry so hard, and now he’s refusing to talk to any of us. I think that’s what’s hitting me so hard. I’ve only seen him cry a few times, and one of those times is when he was officiating over my uncle’s funeral (mom side) and doing the eulogy. And even then, it was just a few tears, plus a bit of choking up. The image of my father, who once seemed invincible, indomitable, and someone to fear and respect sobbing is one of the saddest images that’s ever entered my mind’s eye.

But I keep going back to how he described his near death experience. Years ago, something happened and he died on the operating table. He later stunned the nurses when he told them everything they were saying. He stunned my family when he told us – word for word, while lying dead in another room – how he remembered everything they did, who they called when they thought he had passed, etc.

He told me that he was able to see in 5D. He saw himself, around the age of 20, and at the same time, he was seeing through his “eyes.” He said it was the most concrete experience he’d ever had, even more than what we call reality. He said to ignore all the people who claim NDE’s are hallucinations, because no one will gaslight him into thinking that experience wasn’t real.

He said it was beautiful, and where he was headed was full of infinite love – if “love” is even the word, because what he felt was beyond anything he could experience in his physical body. When he awoke in his body, wracked with pain and drunk off the medicines, he cried. My family thought he was crying from the pain, but he secretly told me it was because he wanted to go to wherever he was heading while dead. He said that he felt he was heading “home.”

My father, like myself, doesn’t lie. We are both very confident and sure of ourselves. If he said what happened was real, it was real. And I keep thinking about how my aunt is now out there exploring the great beyond, whatever that may be. In a way, I envy her. This world is in pain right now, and it’s easy to get frustrated with humanity enough to wanna just give up. But I feel like Subliminal Club has a purpose and a mission, one that must be fulfilled before I can rest.

But when I’ve finished that mission, and I can finally lay my head, I hope I can hear the final lines of “A Tale of Two Cities” in my mind, and take that little sleep with a smile while thinking:

“It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.”

63 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

My very sincerest condolences and gratitude for sharing this personal moment and inspiring story with all of us here :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss.Your fathers near death experience reminds me of a show called I survived beyond and back and haunted hospitals. People recounted out of body experiences where they died but saw what was happening because their soul saw everything. They could recount for everything that happened and everything that was said while they were dead.
On September 12th my grandfather passed away. A week later was his funeral, which was a Monday. The previous day on Sunday it was his wake, and family members were spraying cologne on him. I didn’t spray or go near him when they were spraying it. It was some aqua cologne men’s scent, it was a very fresh sent similar to nautica l voyage.
On Tuesday the day after his I funeral woke up around 6pm to get ready for work and my sister and mom were in the kitchen and they told me how that cologne smell they sprayed on my grandfather was coming and going in the kitchen throughout the day.
Well maybe 20 min or so later I was in the kitchen with them and out of nowhere the kitchen started smelling of a strong men’s cologne aqua scent out of no where. It was as if someone walked into the kitchen with cologne on them.
This was my grandfather visiting. I definitely believe in a after life, and hearing stories like your fathers reminds me there is a better place after this life and it’s not the end once we die.
I pray your aunt is in a better place

7 Likes

A really touching post you wrote, thank you for sharing this and my condolences to you and your loved ones. The great beyond is a beautiful mystery that I hope one day get to experience with awareness too. Where I can consciously die, a beautiful death. But only after living a life that was worth living, not sooner.

3 Likes

sorry to hear about your loss,

may her soul rest in peace :pray:

2 Likes

Even if you know in the core of your being that what lies beyond is more beautiful and wonderful than we can imagine as mere mortals, it’s still very hard to say goodbye. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for sharing your father’s story btw, that was amazing.

4 Likes

There is something unconditionally beautiful and inspiring about your post.

First, I thought it is just the content of your father’s story. But it is not entirely that… It is also the way you are responding to the death of your aunt itself, which is showcasing your rare, rich and captivating spirit.

The more I grow as a person myself, the more I am appreciating your character @SaintSovereign. Like an expensive bottle of great red wine, not everyone can see the value the first time they taste it. This post truly made you be SaintSovereign in my mind. My biggest respect to you.

4 Likes

I’m Very very sorry to hear this.

I can relate to the feeling of seeing a seemingly invincible dad break…

3 Likes