Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Not knowing the goals of Zero point makes it hard to select a title. if it’s simply about build, Ascension is quick to notice.

4 Likes

Wanted!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ascended Mogul would be nice.

4 Likes

Only being suitable for certain titles has me very interested in what this build method does differently.

Having said that I’m with @Fire Ascension or Ascended Mogul. If this build is pushing things to the next level I’d really want to see testing done on something that builds personal power. That can be channeled in a number of different avenues.

I guess it depends on what kind of data you’re looking to collect. Wanted would be more direct, but I’d also be a little concerned with its narrow scope it doesn’t uncover enough with regards to the testers response to the build method.

1 Like

I would say Ascended Mogul

2 Likes

Testing your new things is always fun,

I dont know if this is possible but maybe

Something like a special

True Sell, sacred words, dragon tongue, voice master, omnidemnsional, yargdsdill, organization, virtu de mathematics ,carpe diem

Would be really cool to try something like that.

Or even a PCC + Emperor + Minds eye

Am sure wanted is nice

2 Likes

My vote goes to Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

Why not the Emperor?

The one that started it all. The one that saw us all evolve. In the times, good or bad.

It is the ally which has travelled greatest lengths with us, as they say, to oblivion and back.

Emperor was the face of this company for a long time, and for some reason, it always seemed to have a life of it’s own. Hence how it compelled people to pick it up. To be better, and with that drove the company forward.

That be the history, but to note, Emperor is the title which changes the world view of the user like no else. Effects of it running can never be overlooked or ignored. It makes it’s own presence known. It is a single stage title, but it has always compared to the multi-stagers. A condensed version of it, focussing on mindset and feeling of internal power can be made for testing. It would be the ideal way of testing how the new technology performs.

Being said, no matter how much I find myself to be evolved, the Emperor guides me still, to greater heights. There is a reverence about it certainly. As if it has manifested itself into this world. And that glory shall be respected.

12 Likes

+1 for ascended mogul, I think a new build method is a great idea. I feel Q is really overloading even at 1 loop per day or every other day. I tend to feel drained and don’t seem to get results as I felt on the Old V2 version. I’d rather listen more often with a lighter subliminal than pack two days in, in a single loop and overload my mind. A light sleep version with the new solace mask would be cool.

6 Likes

Ascended Mogul

3 Likes

My vote for Ascended Mogul

2 Likes

@Iceman gave me an idea.

Why not create a custom which has the modules most pertinent to testing of the platform? It would be targeted to what SC things can benefit from Zero Point. Downside is most users wouldn’t have a baseline to compare to.

1 Like

My vote is for Ascended Mogul. It would have the broadest community wide benefit, since this is a program that most people should probably listen to first to provide a foundation for effective subliminal use.

But, as @Lion pointed out on the other thread and as I had forgotten, Ascended Mogul is not technically a unisex program. So that immediately cuts out some very significant and relevant feedback that would be important for prototype development (i.e., are there any gender effects in how Zero Point plays out).

Once Zero Point is a reality, then all or most programs will be available in this build format. The testing phase, though, is a period in which it’s important for the developers to get the most comprehensive and valuable data possible. So that should be considered as well.

8 Likes

This is a great point, I also think Limitless would be a good choice

2 Likes

While potentially true, I am uncertain of how many have actually run it, let alone journaled about it. I for one unfortunately would not be able to compare it to previous experience.

1 Like

I know , seduction is the least favorite .

But still , PS would be nice since am running that diligently :grin:

3 Likes

I saw this and AM confused :wink:

Why is AM men only? Or more “geared” towards men? I know ascension for women exists which sort of implies that, but I remember Saint saying all titles are Unisex.
Apparently someone accidentally ran Seductress as a man as well?

Wanted then, apparently, is male only as well, right?

2 Likes

What is the goal of the Zero Point (ZP) build according to your educated guess? Is it faster results? Less or no recon? Easier manifestation? All of the above?

Am also wondering whether ZP will be able to incorporate more diverse goals in a title. For example, we know that a title like Emperor does have a huge number of goals that it helps us to achieve. Same with WANTED too. Will ZP allow an easier way to join Emperor and WANTED (again just an example) and lead to more massive titles that take less time to manfiest?

PS: I vote for both Mogul and WANTED

4 Likes

I’m voting for Ascended Mogul :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is hard to decide between those two options because they are like two different categories:

Wanted is mainly focused on external results through aura development and physical shifting

Ascension is mainly focused on internal results, that distinct inner growth, stepping up, taking control over life, maturing, gaining confidence.

Personally, I think Ascension would be MUCH more FUN to test than Ascension Mogul because AM, simply due to its nature, is no longer as focused on developing that strong authentic inner self. I think with a clear title like Ascension that focuses only one area, and not also simultaneously building a business, wealth, or debt management, you can much better determine the effectiveness of the new built method.

That’s also why I favor Ascension over Wanted as it is really hard to measure physical shifting results, especially as it is not a title that focuses on one area like height growth but on pretty much everything.

Those who favor AM, would you be unhappy to test Ascension? And if yea, why?

5 Likes