Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Oof :clap:t2:

1 Like

Imma need somebody some day to dub ‘Shit’ over this.

2 Likes

Vivid and lucid dreams aren’t a symptom of overexposure. It happens mostly when you first start running a new stack, then subsides. It’s the result of a flood of new information that the subconscious has to process.

5 Likes

interesting technique + some more about my experience with wanted

4 Likes
7 Likes

phsiyical shift thing

4 Likes

I’m on my 2nd cycle of running Wanted ZP now. I feel weak, broken, unworthy, alone. I want to cry.

6 Likes

It is going to be okay !

You experience recon like me.

Just sit with it, feel it to heal it.

May feel like it will take a long time before it leaves, but sit with it. Reward will be there soon.

5 Likes

That’s normal man, it just means you’re making progress.

You’re beliefs are being challenged, and we run subs for this exact purpose. Challenging old outdated beliefs about ourselves allows us to change them. And changing our thoughts and beliefs changes our actions which then changes our lives.

You’re on the right track, keep at it and always take action :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

Ah yes, about time…

I knew that Wanted ZP was going to break you in half when I saw the first thread that you made, lol.

Listen up…

Just a little over a month ago you were asking for what the best stack is to “win a girl’s heart.”

I’m going to tell you right now… This is some next level neediness and you are trying to fill in voids.

All of this:

is what you are carrying inside.

You have a desire to make her emotionally attached to you because you are emotionally damaged.
The true nature of your desire is to use her as a band-aid for your issues.

This type of behavior and realm of thinking is the complete opposite of the coquette archetype.

Coquettes don’t win hearts, my friend… we break them.
We dangle our hearts in their faces as they desperately throw themselves at it in a craze of madness.
We’re unbeatable and the most coveted by women on all levels of attraction, romance and sex.

Athena… the greek goddess of love, beauty and sexuality herself would be prey to the coquette.
While legions of men are bedazzled and enchanted in her presence, the coquette yawns and looks at his watch like he has better shit to do.

For you to jump from that level of neediness to qualifying women and having them pursue you… is MASSIVE from a foundational/identity standpoint.

You’re literally going to have to become a brand new version of yourself.

Wanted ZP is kicking your ass and making you aware of WHY you’re using it in the first place.
It’s going to rip out of you whatever subconscious trauma and issues you have.
For some people it can be brutal and they don’t know how to handle it…

Listen to only 3 minutes if you have to. Listen less frequently, take more rest days.
Do what you have to do and make adjustments.

Nobody gets to hide from ZP

If you’re in denial of your issues then it will annihilate your ass until you surrender.

ZP will smack the dog shit out of you and you have no choice but to turn the other cheek, elated in your introspective growth.

I bet you thought you were all fine and dandy, eh?
“I don’t think I’m emotionally traumatized and unworthy on a subconscious level… nope, not me… everything is good over here”.

It’s alright…
Majority of the f*cking society walking around is traumatized in some form or another and completely clueless or in denial about it, lol.
Feeling unworthy is the standard… it’s the norm nowadays among with a bunch of other issues.
They’re all programmed to compare themselves with other, more successful or good looking people and constantly feel inadequate/jealous.
It’s in our social media, it’s in our movies, it’s in our cultures, it’s in our upbringings, etc.
Coping mechanisms and false band-aid paradigms suppress that awareness or make it more manageable… less depressing.
Like the steroid abuser in the gym who compensates his insecurities with the feeling of being/looking big and strong.

Having congruent character, intangibles, depth and a powerful alpha mindset is what makes you irresistible to women.
In a society where stuff like that hardly exists, then of course the importance of physical looks will be overexaggerated and deemed as the most important factor.

I used to hang out in circles many years ago that said I would never get laid because I’m not 6 ft or taller. It’s all fucking bullshit, lol. They live in this impenetrable box of limiting beliefs unable to see from any other vantage point or perspective. It’s like a disease that spreads.

ZP progression is going to make people aware of a lot of shit.
Introspective intelligence will increase overtime and that self-awareness will project outwards.
You’ll naturally be able to read people more easily, see who’s hiding issues, who’s got nice-guy syndrome, who desperately could use a DR run, etc.

Wanted ZP doesn’t just turn you into a good-looking guy… that’s not enough. You go through a deep multi-faceted inner journey. You build character and develop unrelatable fascinations… you surround yourself with the puzzles of seduction and passion becoming consumed by them.

You want women to be attracted to you, right?
You want to live the reality where all the women pursue you, right?
If you thought that you could carry your issues and have all that happen, then you were mistaken.

Welcome to ZP…

Welcome to yourself.

31 Likes

Very insightful post.

Even when Wanted works fast and amazingly you can subconsciously sabotage your results.

When married women begun to approach me, amongst other ocurrences, i decided i needed a better foundation. Then started running Ascension.

4 Likes

I’ve been feeling pretty down too and am almost done with my first cycle of WANTED. Is the best idea to just power through more cycles and hope the recon eventually stops and results start coming? I’m definitely carrying around similar sorts of trauma from my past.

The What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation? article has some suggestions on how to deal with reconciliation.

Finally someone understand how ZP works.

You keep battering the forum with these intense, powerful, posts.

I wanna shake hands and smoke a cigar with you at some point, talk about REALITY and a fucked up society :wink:

5 Likes

You are totally right, especially about my emotional damage, even though I don’t know how I attained this trauma and never thought I had any trauma. Wanted shows me every shit that lives inside of me and burn it down. Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I understand how to deal with recon, and it’s not too bad right now. I guess I’m really wondering if recon is getting in the way of results, or if both can happen at the same time. Mainly because I’ve been seeing very minor results and I’m not sure if recon is kinda suppressing the results or if that’s not how it works.

2 Likes

For me I could have some intense recon on Wanted and have the most insane best results I’ve ever seen relating to seduction (See my journal for more details).

2 Likes

could you send a link to the journal? Couldn’t find your journal exactly with Wanted.

Sure thing! I didn’t mention the recon in this journal but I had intense recon on it but had crazy external results as you will be read in my journal:)

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Stronger Physical shifting returning when?

I’m only running WANTED for the physical shifting, as are many others, I speculate.
I cannot deny that WANTED ZP is starting to grow on me, however. With all the love and adoration I receive while running it. :joy:

But still.

1 Like