Cyber Stack Junior (Stark ZP, Libertine ZP and QL ST 3 ZP)

Consider it done! I use this technique: Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies - #23 by Malkuth

1 Like

I’ve had the craziest results so far with my Stark + Wanted run yesterday. I wrote down my goals and the type of body I wanted (Greg O Gallagher) and today not only have I lost weight but I’m also starting to have a similar physique to him.

Some thing on the seduction side, I’m much more sexual and flirty and it’s as if I know how to make a conversation continue which is good.

One last thing so far not sure if other’s have noticed it as well but I keep wanting to dance lol but this might be because I’m leaving to go to Punta Cana tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hello from Punta Cana!

So far Stark + Wanted have show fruits to there fruition. This is the first time in my life that 3 people have approached me to party with them and the first time girls kept smiling at me which never happened to me😂 Kind of half dead and asleep so my social skills aren’t at the top but it’s interesting to see that people approach me now.

Ran libertine as well and I will be honest haven’t noticed anything new yet.

8 Likes

How long did it take you to grow the .5 inches?

Around a month

Oh do I have a story for you guys. Be prepared, this post will be quite long as I take you threw my journey of my 7 day vacation retreat with my Stark + Wanted + Libertine. First of all, I want to start by thanking @GoldenTiger @Invictus @Ingress @Ice for supporting threw these 7 days and listening to all the things I’ve had to say. With that done, I will write this journal day by day so if your ready here we go!:

Day 1: We arrive to Punta Cana, I was a bit jet lag and tired so my social skills we’re at 100% however I did notice that a lot of girls we’re staring at me and checking me out also a guy approached me when me and my bro went to get drinks and told me I looked like Anthony Soprano (Stark effect probably lol). Not much to say about this night as we we’re both super tired and wanted to sleep.

Day 2: This is when things started to get interesting. We went to the pool where everyone goes to party and there I was able to somewhat get rid of my approach anxiety! This made me able of talking to and approaching two solid 10/10 girls that actually enjoyed talking to me which I never knew would happen. Later on in the day we made new friends and I met this one girl from Toronto. What’s good in the resort we we’re staying at is that it had a club in it so us, our pool group and the Toronto group all went there together and for the first time in my life I was able to approach a 9/10 and actually hook up with her. Keep in mind this has never happened in my life and everyone I talked to can’t believe the results I’ve gotten.

But wait it get’s crazier, much crazier

Day 3: Usual routine on vacation is wake up, workout and then eat at around 1:00 PM (Still do interminent fasting) what I noticed is when I looked myself in the mirror I had more of the looks of attractive male (Good hair, good beard, good abs and more veins, more definitions, piercing eyes, white teeth and much more) (Wanted Effect). Later on, we go to a las vegas type pool party in another resort and surprisingly I was able to approach and build rapport with 4 10/10 beautiful girls, to some this might seem like nothing but to a guy who would only take to one pretty girl a year this is quite big. Also I noticed some people will want to party with you more which is what I noticed at the pool party. Later on in that day, we go back to our resort and go the pool with our group where I started talking with them when I notice a girl walking towards us. I was like okay and wanted to see what would happen if I held eye contact with her. I kid you not this is the first time, the girl approached me, took my hand and started making with me. I have never in my life seen this and our whole group was shocked. The girl was pretty too so this came to shock to me as well. That night we went to the club and this girl I found attractive that was in the pool party as well was there so I went and danced with her and guess what, yep I somehow hooked up with one of the prettiest girls in the resort;)

Day 4: Pretty normal day, my social skills started to become better and better and our group was playing beer bong by the pool. One thing that has always happened to me whenever running wanted was guys and girls but more so guys being mean to me for no apparent reason however what’s weird is when this happened this time, 10 minutes later the guys apologized and said they loved me or started to try to want to hang out with me. Later on, at night as per usual, the group and I went to the club and guess what happened! Another girl even more surprising then the other one took my hand started dancing with me and then went on to make out with me without me even doing a single move on her (Okay maybe just escalating it;)

Day 5: Not much to say, since we we’re on a excursions most of the day and I wasn’t feeling like going to the club that day.

Day 6: This is where two things happened. 1) Wanted physical shifting was punched to the max, as @GoldenTiger knows. After using Wanted, my abs we’re popping like never before and started to look exactly like my dream physique of Greg O Gallagher. Also I had 3 interviews lined up for some of my dream positions as well. There was a colombian instagram celeb in our hotel which I was a bit too shy to talk to but me and my friend noticed she kept checking me out constantly which makes me regret not talking to her that day but hey we all have our off days.

Day 7: We left but made a new friend who’s this huge so he can teach me how to workout properly aha.

Overall this was possibly the craziest vacation I had in my life and I’m happy I had Wanted to support me in realizing my potential in the dating market (Oh yeah also as some of you know I got over 50+ more matches while in Punta Cana which I contribute to Wanted as well). My BIGGEST advice however when using Wanted is be prepared in having guys being mean to you the first few days of using it because it will happen or it might not but it’s better to be prepared for this type of situation then be sad when it happens like I was in the beginning (This side effect usually stopped happening after the fourth day of use of Wanted).

Now you might be asking what’s my stack now after my washout?

I will be having the pinnacle of evolution as a stack which is my main sub Stark (Social, Intelligence and Charisma) followed by Emperor:HoM (Wealth and Status) and Emperor:Fitness Stage 3 ( For heigh Increase and Muscle Growth mostly). This will probably be my stack for the next 3 months as I know it can maximize my social, wealth and physical game to unimaginable levels.

With this, I want to thank you the reader for reading this and I wish you a wonderful journey ahead :wink:

15 Likes

Amazing experience was nice following your post :muscle::muscle: You are a new man!

P.s. The reason I wanted to get back on Wanted was because of this guy! Turn out I might be better with Emperor fitness as there is physical shifting specially to build muscle and boost hormones!

So far the effects from Stark ZP + Emperor: House Of Medici ZP:

• Deeper connections with the people you speak to the point where they personally text you or come to speak to you

• (When I was at the gym) People would come to you to talk to you and want to get your personal advice on thing (@GoldenTiger has seen this happen to me;))

• Better social skills which you can utilize to be more charismatic when speaking to potential clients or friends

• Be funny and almost always happy (This is a weird one but since starting this combo this has been happening to me everyday like even in my voice messages as @Invictus knows and others)

• Not particular for business but feel sexy af (Might feel overly cocky or have a high ego but hey it’s all self love)

• Not sure if Stark has physical shifting or not but I definitely noticed losing more weight, have a more attractive face and have a weird charisma aura around me? (Not sure about this as it’s hard to explain in words).

• Creativity and innovation, I kid you not I’ve been in my most creative state since starting this stack.

• No fear or social anxiety, this is usually a normal one for my but with this stack it’s on overdrive. If you want to meet someone or make a new friend (This is usually at the gym), I don’t even think about it it just happens automatically and naturally as if something is guiding me to do it.

• More on the romance side, you have the wit/intelligence of being able to speak to girls. I noticed that when I text a girl I can be flirty and keep the conversation moving forward till you know;)

• Last but not least, the intelligence part is insane. I’m able to out analyze anyone I know and I’m able to learn really easily technical and complex problems or problem solving a technical issue (Thanks @TheBoxingScientist for recommending to add Stark I own you sir)

Overall my results with this stack has been reality bending (Pun intended) and has truly been the best combo I’ve used so far in this period of my life can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future.

17 Likes

How many days in this stack man?

Almost 2 months now but the results happened almost immediately (After like 3 - 4 days) after I added this stack. I think it’s because it just gels rally well with who I am and my ENTJ personality.

5 Likes

Yeah Stark for ENTJ is awesome.

@Vesper What happened? Why the deletes?

How can we help?

I actually created a custom but I didn’t get the download link is that normal? Like the order was complete but I think I’m missing something can you possibly help? I created a support ticket as well with ID #8104, if you could help that would be great thank you so much! @RVconsultant

I just saw this. So you got an email that your order was ready, but no download link?

Exactly, that’s what happened. What should I do? @RVconsultant

I understand you are probably wanting your custom ASAP.

So far you’ve done what needs to be done.

I’ve notified staff.

1 Like

Perfect thank you so much RV, your the best.

Actually I’m the second best… :grin: You’re the best! :sunglasses:

Hey @RVconsultant, any updates on this? It’s still not here, I have express order on the custom as well so that’s why I wanted the custom when I can get it. Also I’ve been waiting for almost a week for it now:( @SaintSovereign could you possibly look into this as well please?

Would you please post the order number and the date you placed your order?