Is this a good combo?

All the subs here can be played together as a Stack .

What the Stack constitutes depends on the user .

If you think the objectives of these Subs suit you , then it’s a good stack for you . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your stack overall is good thought I wouldn’t mix Stark and Emperor unless you are looking for a very specific synergy and have some experience running both separately. Good you tell us what your goals are with this stack?

I always wanted to be extroverted, sociable, people to feel good around me and to initiate conversations with me. I want to be better at marketing, make easy money and live a wealth life. Want to be more masculine, alpha, dominant. Also I want the girls to feel comfortable in my presence, to be the first to initiate the conversation. To feel attracted by me. So wealth, alpha mindset, dominance, masculine, attraction.

2 Likes

Stark alone is able to do most of your list. A few members here did/do Stark and Emperor together and like the combo but I personally found they incompatible with each other.

On the other hand Stark and Wanted seem to go well with each other. @Invictus doyou wanna chime in?

4 Likes

Thank you for you answer! Forgot to mention, but I would want to be an actor in the near future. It’s my dream since I was a little kid, so I think Stark would fit for me because it gives me that “famous” vibe, aura. At least from what I saw people saying. And yeah, would be cool if Invictus could join us because he used a lot these subs.
So until now the option would be: Stark + Wanted, but still waiting for more answers. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Do just Stark and Wanted. Emperor will make you more introverts and less social since it’s focused on being social if it helps you/value your time.

Stark will give you the extroverteness, social, wealth, easy money, marketing skills. Wanted will make you masculine, alpha, dominant, sexy/attractive which will make girls feel comfortable in your presence. If your on vacation bonus points since girls might come up to you and start hooking up with you (I wish that was a joke): Cyber Stack Junior (Stark ZP, Libertine ZP and QL ST 3 ZP) - #56 by CyberTate

4 Likes

For actor Stark and Wanted is a great combo, celebrity effects + the handsome devil appearance go for it :wink:

3 Likes

Again thank your for your answer, Cyber! I remember you using a custom which was supposed to be focused on intelligence/status instead it became a seduction sub and you kept getting girls attention even if you didn’t want. Was this custom of stark and wanted? Either way, thank you so much guys!

1 Like

My advice:

Work on a maximum of 2 things at a time, too much focus on everything at once and you’re gonna end up disappointed or in recon, or both.

My advice:
Run Ascension for 1 cycle, once you’re done with it, add WANTED to the stack and stack those 2.

Or run WANTED alone for 1 cycle and then add Stark.

Now here’s something you didn’t ask about, but I’ll tell you anyways:

Dissect your goals and “desires”, understand what it really is that you’re chasing, and why are you chasing them.

If all you wanna run WANTED for is the attention, then I’m sorry but that goal alone isn’t deep enough to cause bigger changes, that’s why half the guys who start out WANTED to get girls end up in recon and questioning their self worth, it’s made to make you attractive from inside first, and if you don’t address those issues slowly, then even if you get as many girls as you could, you won’t really feel content.

7 Likes

It was a stark custom but I would not let anyone run it it’s a painful one. One thing to also mention is Wanted will make you more mysterious so it might make less a bit extroverted but still social

1 Like

So much value in this post.

3 Likes

You’re right! Right now I’m on my cycle with Rebirth and Ascension but I have few days left of that cycle. Bought these 3 (Stark, Emperor, Wanted) and don’t know how to use them, one alone, two or all of them paired together. It’s a tough call. I don’t want to use Wanted only for attraction, only for girls, I want it to improve my inner self first then take care of the attraction part. Want it to make me better in every aspect it can, then girls can come too. So should I do one cycle of Wanted and after add Stark? I shouldn’t use both, right?

EDIT: Also I shouldn’t think anymore about Emperor as an option, right? At least for now.

1 Like

Indeed!

1 Like

I’ll give you three possible stack ideas, and you should try to ask yourself which of these resonates more.

• Ascension + WANTED → stark + WANTED after 1-2 cycles.

• Rebirth + WANTED for 2 cycles → WANTED + Stark

• GLM + WANTED

Don’t rush to Stark in the immediate future, you said your goal with that is to become an actor and stuff, right?
That can come later, and by later, I’m talking about AFTER you work on yourself enough.

Envision your “ideal self”, understand the qualities he would have, and list them out.

Work on the ones that seem more foundational and work from there.

3 Likes

I resonate with the first 2 more because I end up using Stark and Wanted. And I really have a good feeling about these 2 as a combo. Also because I’ve used and using Ascension and Rebirth and I’m already used to these 2 programs. But don’t know which one should I pick. Ascension + Wanted, or Rebirth + Wanted for 2 cycles then go to Wanted and Stark. But thank you so much man, and it cleared up some confusion, I still have to think about it.

2 Likes

How about you continue your current cycle, and just add WANTED as the third title, then finish a cycle, washout, ascension + WANTED only cycle, then washout and boom, stark + WANTED.

Will give you enough time to dive deeper, plus after accumulating enough of WANTED within you, Stark will express itself in a better way.

4 Likes

I can attest to GLM being a damn good sub to stack WANTED with.

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds the best option. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion, but since I am a beginner don’t know what GLM is.

1 Like

I would start with Ascended Mogul + Limitless and after building solid alpha foundations moved to Stark + A Love Bomb for Humanity as my ultimate stack and only think of a custom once I knew what that stack was missing if anything. Actually, that’s the path I would recommend to most guys out there since they want pretty much the same.

1 Like