Is this a good combo?

Yeah, that sounds the best option. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion, but since I am a beginner don’t know what GLM is.

1 Like

I would start with Ascended Mogul + Limitless and after building solid alpha foundations moved to Stark + A Love Bomb for Humanity as my ultimate stack and only think of a custom once I knew what that stack was missing if anything. Actually, that’s the path I would recommend to most guys out there since they want pretty much the same.

1 Like

I only have Ascension, Rebirth, Emperor, Stark and Wanted. Bought these from my own money which I managed to earn. I’m 19 years old and I don’t have a job yet since I will go to college soon. But heard Stark covers pretty much Limitless.

1 Like

God like Masculinity

1 Like

That’s right, it also contains a lot of other scripting like some elements of Emperor, Daredevil, Primal Seduction and Mogul as well. If you’re short on budget go with Stark and A Love Bomb for Humanity straight ahead and resist any temptation to change your stack for at least three months and you’re going to see the magic happen. Stark is the most versatile sub on here that helps you develop in any direction you want and has a really broad scope of internal and external results. A Love Bomb for Humanity is the best subliminal catalyst for changes I’ve ever tried.

Stark also gives you a lot of confidence so I don’t think you would need a masculine boost but if so you can always run Godlike Masculinity for 2-4 cycles and then go back to A Love Bomb for Humanity.

5 Likes

Stark and LBFH is a crazy combo and people are goin to love your vibe, hope you like being social and entertaining :wink:

Also I tried Emperor, Stark, and WANTED a while ago for a cycle and let me tell you, it was intense :joy: I haven’t ran it since. Don’t get me wrong I got great results, but that’s a lot of goals to cover and in my position in life where I’m in school and work 7 days a week I just don’t have the lifestyle to accomplish said goals. So now I run subs that are more congruent with what I am capable of actually accomplishing.

Stark: For intelligence, social game, being driven, celebrity effect to help with empire building. I wanna start building clientele after school. Being a flirt. Etc

Emperor Fitness: I wanna get back in shape and cultivate a healthier lifestyle.

LBFH: For healing and helping me learn to love myself as well.

After a few cycles of this stack and I have done healing and I graduate and get my license then I will probably do a Emperor and Stark stack cause my life be less hectic and I will be starting a business (hopefully lol) so my life can be more congruent with the goals of said stack.

5 Likes

@alexandruflorin543 Welcome to the Sub Club family. As, you can tell there’s many wise people here. Take your time ,think things out, ask questions and most of all enjoy your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Did you get your inquiry answered?

1 Like

Yes, I did.

2 Likes

Could you share your experience with the combo?

1 Like

It honestly really helped boost a lot of the internal aspects of WANTED. So I while running WANTED I would ask myself what is a WANTED man to me? To me he is a type of person that doesn’t have any neediness for womens validation. A person that will put his own goals before dating and sometimes in a non selfish way a relationship.

Dating was more of a if it happens it happens, and if not, well who cares. GLM helped keep me focused on my own goals as well as being stoic

1 Like

So GLM stoicism can overpower Wanted I guess.

Did you run it?

1 Like

Yeah.

Does it ground Stark or emphasises its extroversion?

1 Like

From what I can remember it did both. LBFH with it’s self love has a tendency to kill need for validation cause you have your own validation. Thus also killing neediness, this just keeps me grounded in general. Since I don’t care what others think, I tend to just be more genuine, and that boosts the extroverted side.

2 Likes

That’s what I need right now. :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like