Best Subliminal for Starting Business/Overcoming Fear

The end goal is to reach and maintain listening to ST4 right?

This does sound like a sweet all-round stack that we can run for the rest of our life.

Yes that’s pretty much perfect. I really don’t agree with this idea that you should have multiple stacks.

I don’t think this makes sense. “You’ll get all of them!” is just another way of saying “I don’t know which one will get me the best results.”

But you really need to decide which will get you the best results and then stick with them. Quantum Limitless and Wanted only very indirectly help with your goal… listen to them if you want, but until your marketing agency is at the level you want it to be at, I’d say keep your stack focused on just the agency. There’s so much that “could” help you get there, but if the sub isn’t wealth related, don’t listen to it. As one example, why would you listen to QL multistage when you can listen to EOG multistage… you really do have to choose one, and EOG is obviously where to go for business results.

Emperor + Stark + Limitless Executive would take you FAR. Emperor has Ascended Mogul (and mogul by default) in it, and apparently you’re a fast assimilator as well, which is great.

Stark also has wealth scripting, significant, although less.

And all three subliminals are great for sales (Stark isn’t so great for sales UNLESS you stack it with Emperor, then it’s amazing.)
Limitless Executive is directly great for sales in a surprising way… you push to make more calls, and while you’re on calls, you’re quicker, sharper, listen and respond better, can remember more things at one time, speak more intelligently, and your overall sales-jitsu skills are greatly increased simply due to processing power. It’s like everything you’ve learned about sales is easier to apply. As Jordan Belfort says, LE helps you become sharp as a tack, an expert in your field, and enthusiastic as hell… all while grinding away at your business.

Once your business has a foundation and you’re taking consistent sales calls every week, that’s when you will want to add in RICH. This’ll be the stage of your journey where you want to start maximizing the likelihood that all the work you’ve done will turn into actual wealth. RICH is good at making sales calls more likely to close. Maybe it adds 3-5% to your overall close rate, to be conservative… which is why “pathways to manifestation” are so important… if you take 10 sales calls a month, then RICH will get you one new client every 3 months or so. However if you’re taking 10 sales calls a WEEK, then rich is getting you around 2 new clients every single month. Which is why you don’t want to listen to RICH quite yet, until you already have an appointment setting process laid out and functioning in your biz.

And until your business is hitting big numbers, that’s all you need.

Eventually what you’ll want to do is start condensing this stack into a custom, to make more space without sacrificing scripting that’s important. That’s how to add RICH in.

If your stack is Emperor + Stark + Limitless Executive and you’re really liking that, rather than having to replace something for RICH, it would be better to take your favourite sub (almost definitely emperor for agency space) and then attach RICH to it. So you’ll make an Emperor/RICH custom, add in true sell, some joy modules (you’ll have some stress), and whatever else you want, and your new stack will be Emperor/RICH + Stark + Limitless Executive.

Eventually, I’d imagine one of either Stark OR Limitless Executive would be removed for either HOM or EOG. Or you make more space in your stack with another custom. But that might be overkill, idk. At this stage, we don’t need to dive deeper, because Emp + Stark + LE followed by Emp/RICH + Stark + LE is enough for a FULL year.

3 Likes

I am currently running Ecstasy of Gold (on stage 2), Limitless Executive (per @RVconsultant recommendation for those with that pesky ADHD) and House of Medici for the long game.

This stack has had profound internal changes on the inside regarding wealth and career.

Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 was a bit brutal and unfortunately coincided with my cyclical depression from ADHD. However this time i learned a lot during my depression. I just road it out like a horrific thunderstorm while you are adrift at sea. I grew a lot during those two cycles of 26 days. I gained the confidence to start trying to become a father. My toxic view of the workplace eroded and I no longer hate being employed which ironically will help me become a successful entrepreneur faster.

On the House of Medici front I have started to naturally develop relationships. One of which may land me a significant raise. I have been hanging out with successful people a lot more by coincidence.

I started developing copyrighted skills which i am coming to believe is the most important thing in a business besides backing up your copy with a quality product. @SaintSovereign and @Fire have some of the best copy I have seen.

I just started Limitless Executive. I had really good experience with Emperor but feel like LE will help me with my ADHD.

I believe if you are willing to play the long game and trust the process. This is the stack to go. Especially EoG and HoM. LE slot can change without the major direction changing.

1 Like

Hey Pyro, appreciate the response.

I think ultimately the long game stack I want to run most likely will be Emperor + Stark+ House of Medici while rotating out EoG, WANTED, Quantum Limitless depending on which sub I need in my life.

@Billions provided excellent advice and I most likely will be running exclusively Emperor + Stark + Limitless Executive / Emperor + Stark + RICH for the next 12 to 18 months.

1 Like

I would go for only Hom + Stark if I was you to be honest
This is why: Cyber Stack Junior (Stark ZP, Libertine ZP and QL ST 3 ZP) - #58 by CyberSec

@Vesper I don’t think you realize how much I love everything about Emperor though :joy: I genuinely couldn’t imagine myself NOT running that sub. Unless it was for a short period and for a specific reason.

1 Like

Dude, do you have somw journal about your this stack? Would love to hear about it since i’m planning to run the same stack in a month or two

I mean how I see it hom is basically emperor but more social and more for wealth. Emperor has the romance and others parts though that hom doesn’t which is why adding Stark is good but like if emperor is gels very well with you then ignore what I said previously and then Emperor + Hom + Stark could be a good idea. Just keep in mind as previously mentioned these are some of the most dense subs so might be a good idea to do 2 loops a week instead to start off just to make sure you don’t get too much recon.

I had it with hom + Stark + Wanted for a very short run it was pretty good (For romance not so much for wealth lol)

I unfortunately did not journal this stack. But I absolutely LOVED every single second of it and totally recommend.

You had it or have it bro?

Just summarize about it over here for me :joy:

1 Like

Had it like two weeks ago (Only did one loop of hom with it but I add hom back then just for fun to experiment now it’s part of my go to stack). Back then I was doing Stark, Wanted and Libertine and if your single this is single handily the best stack in the world for seduction like wow (Keep in mind I have a fear of approaching girls but with this stack girls approached me, I always talk about it because it has never happened in my adult life that some random girl would do this)

2 Likes

How did you feel running libertine? I felt like an absolute God while running Emperor + Stark + WANTED.

I haven’t had recon for over a month honestly. I don’t know why… I am an absolute beginner and have been running very heavy stacks but seem to be assimilating with ease.

Feel not very different like when I ran that stack my internal results we’re the exact same (Except for the physical shifting part) but my external results we’re on the next level even people who knew me before we’re shocked at the things that we’re happening in my dating life while I was running that stack (It was quite funny though not gonna lie).

1 Like

Yeah it really depends on the person like if it gels well with you even if it’s dense then you will probably not have much issues with it. Like when I run Wanted I get heavy recon but get the best external results but I can run Hom with Stark no problem and get the best results internally / externally that’s why it’s been my go to stack so far.

Let me summarize my points.

I’m running Emperor Qv2 rn, and I just feel like an absolute god all the time. I was thinking about making a journal but i didn’t get enough time to do so. I posted some results on a discord server lemme copy paste it here

“Bruh 2 days in Emperor Qv2 again and how powerful i’m feeling today is just indescribable. Just came from a party few minutes back the inner power that I had made me feel like the king present there. Even the guys whom I used to feel inferior being around, idgaf when they entered the house, the guy standing next behind me asked me to go to them and stand with them, i said i don’t feel like sucking their balls trying to talk to them or stand with them. If i’m not getting respect from someone, they simply don’t deserve it from me either, so I didn’t go to them, instead they came to me later. Even my voice, eye contacts, body language, and flirtatiousness was too good when talking to friends and also those guys, i didn’t feel a single shitty thought or anything. The feeling of being the dominating king was still there and it just kept multiplying as I made conversations and gave looks to the chicks who were staring at me all the time. Some girls even came closer to me just to see me, i noticed. l was so much more social and talkative, plus dominated the group. And attraction was just amazing today so many head turns from different people (i’ll have to give credits to my side subs here).”

&&

I’ve ran Stark + Wanted and had an amazing experience socially plus attraction based mostly.

1 Like