Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Finally someone understand how ZP works.

You keep battering the forum with these intense, powerful, posts.

I wanna shake hands and smoke a cigar with you at some point, talk about REALITY and a fucked up society :wink:

5 Likes

You are totally right, especially about my emotional damage, even though I don’t know how I attained this trauma and never thought I had any trauma. Wanted shows me every shit that lives inside of me and burn it down. Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I understand how to deal with recon, and it’s not too bad right now. I guess I’m really wondering if recon is getting in the way of results, or if both can happen at the same time. Mainly because I’ve been seeing very minor results and I’m not sure if recon is kinda suppressing the results or if that’s not how it works.

2 Likes

For me I could have some intense recon on Wanted and have the most insane best results I’ve ever seen relating to seduction (See my journal for more details).

2 Likes

could you send a link to the journal? Couldn’t find your journal exactly with Wanted.

Sure thing! I didn’t mention the recon in this journal but I had intense recon on it but had crazy external results as you will be read in my journal:)

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Stronger Physical shifting returning when?

I’m only running WANTED for the physical shifting, as are many others, I speculate.
I cannot deny that WANTED ZP is starting to grow on me, however. With all the love and adoration I receive while running it. :joy:

But still.

1 Like

Looks like someone knows their shit…I DMd you btw.

1 Like

This is so true for me that I feel sick reading it. So glad someone said it, now we can all take action on it.

1 Like

Nice words
The “anti” recon tech will let you chose wether you wanna change a specific belief or not

Nice words
The “anti” recon tech will let you chose wether you wanna change a specific belief or not
Body is too similar to what I posted recently

wtf.

i was not aware wanted generated large amounts of sexual energy.

my understanding is it made you very laid back and chill.

you have tested kahn as well right?

are you getting more sexual energy on wanted then kahn?

Brother it’s not easy with wanted. The recon hit deep.

1 Like

Actually this is deep. And. Well written.
You will make a good writer man, it seems your flow of taught changed so far unlike your first previous journals on Wanted.

is it okay Wanted makes me totally unproductive? don’t wanna neither study nor work at all. moreover, I can’t concentrate properly when I star doing my job.

Well I experienced that too

You shouldn’t let it control you tho
I know you probably won’t do anything if you’re too deep into that feeling but yeah you should force yourself doing at least 1 thing important each day or else you’ll be transformed into a full on sloth :joy:

A sexy sloth
But still a sloth

5 Likes

The laziest time in my life was on WANTED solo.

1 Like

I wonder if someone else got these effects on Wanted:

People, men and women that already know you seem happy to see you. The sensation that suddenly they see an old friend that was absent from their life. But this happens everyday.

Women that apparently didn’t like you now they appear curious and very receptive to your talking.

9 Likes

Yeah. There’s a girl that when she first started months ago, ignored my attempts to say hi to her multiple times. Every time I run Wanted, I realize that my greetings are worth more than a snooty glance and don’t even acknowledge her.

The past three days that I’ve worked, she’s said “Have a good one” with a Mona Lisa smile at me.

5 Likes

:grin:
Great!!