Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Looks like someone knows their shit…I DMd you btw.

1 Like

This is so true for me that I feel sick reading it. So glad someone said it, now we can all take action on it.

1 Like

Nice words
The “anti” recon tech will let you chose wether you wanna change a specific belief or not

Nice words
The “anti” recon tech will let you chose wether you wanna change a specific belief or not
Body is too similar to what I posted recently

wtf.

i was not aware wanted generated large amounts of sexual energy.

my understanding is it made you very laid back and chill.

you have tested kahn as well right?

are you getting more sexual energy on wanted then kahn?

Brother it’s not easy with wanted. The recon hit deep.

1 Like

Actually this is deep. And. Well written.
You will make a good writer man, it seems your flow of taught changed so far unlike your first previous journals on Wanted.

is it okay Wanted makes me totally unproductive? don’t wanna neither study nor work at all. moreover, I can’t concentrate properly when I star doing my job.

Well I experienced that too

You shouldn’t let it control you tho
I know you probably won’t do anything if you’re too deep into that feeling but yeah you should force yourself doing at least 1 thing important each day or else you’ll be transformed into a full on sloth :joy:

A sexy sloth
But still a sloth

5 Likes

The laziest time in my life was on WANTED solo.

1 Like

I wonder if someone else got these effects on Wanted:

People, men and women that already know you seem happy to see you. The sensation that suddenly they see an old friend that was absent from their life. But this happens everyday.

Women that apparently didn’t like you now they appear curious and very receptive to your talking.

9 Likes

Yeah. There’s a girl that when she first started months ago, ignored my attempts to say hi to her multiple times. Every time I run Wanted, I realize that my greetings are worth more than a snooty glance and don’t even acknowledge her.

The past three days that I’ve worked, she’s said “Have a good one” with a Mona Lisa smile at me.

5 Likes

:grin:
Great!!

Running Wanted seems to have a very common effect of what several users translate as unproductivity. What are some titles you guys have found balances this?

I think Ascension would be a targeted one. The Executive immediately comes to mind as well.

4 Likes

Executive or Limitless Executive I think. Depending if the work is just repetitive or also involves a cognitive aspect.

1 Like

Cut back on loops. Less exposure may help.

4 Likes

Try 5 or 7 minute runs

2 Likes

Ascension helped my productivity a bit

1 Like

A lot. I stack it with Am zp

1 Like

@Vkluff

How are you measuring productivity? Work productivity, personal or school studies, or general just ‘getting shit done’?

I’m noticing that with my stack of Emperor, Wanted and QL ST3, the only thing I see productivity decreases in is… Studying :joy:

Edit: I suspect my recent interest in study has to do with my also recent suspicions that going to school for what I’m going for is not really what I want. I don’t want anyone thinking that QL ain’t the business 'cause I’m picking up knowledge in hella areas… I’m just not interested in the electrician trade :thinking:

2 Likes