Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Like, you have to realise all those “process” I’m describing is an analysis “on the spot”, I’m not actually thinking any of that when texting or talking to people…

I wrote that mainly to illustrate…

I don’t know if it was txt or verbal, haven’t read anything specifying that and I’m usually reading pretty fast through post, especially these days since I’m busier than ever!

1 Like

Most importantly law 13 of the 48 laws of power appeal to people’s self-interest, never to their mercy. Thats when they will be convinced and can be sucked into your reality.

1 Like

I just travelled through space and time in my dream. Wtf!!

This shit’s so scary. I listened to Ascension chamber i can’t begin to explain what just happened. I travelled to London in my dream. It was so surreal. I was in a huge round mall or shopping complex that didn’t seem to have beginning so end. I’m even scared narrating my experience here

1 Like

I have been following the listening pattern. Haven’t been over exposing

Did (other) people got different/better physical shifting using Stark or Stark+Wanted?

1 Like

Stark has always been good for a lean type physique :sunglasses:

On Khan I’m more bulky, on Stark I’m leaner

4 Likes

Oh interesting, so you noticed physical shifting on Khan? More bulky ok. What about more attractive?

What happens when you combine them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

CirOJF1UoAAe5Gt

:rofl:

6 Likes

On Khan I just let my beard grow… Like I have a different vibe than stark. I also eat more on Khan.

1 Like

Going to quickly write this here while everything is still fresh or I swear I’m going to forget…

Yesterday me and my older brother went to my grandfather’s birthday party (he turned 82).
My family does this every year for him because of his state of health… we never know if it’s going to be his last birthday, lol. I’m naturally distant from my relatives throughout the year because I’m so busy, so I use these parties to keep the family relationships in tact and catch up.

Anyways, my brother is driving and he’s looking for a parking spot because the street is all crowded so he drops me in front of the house. I enter the house, take off my shoes and start going around greeting people.

Nearly all of my cousins, uncles and aunts are there and I heard the phrase "“wow, you look so different” so many times… it began to get predictable and repetitive to me.
I walked up to my favorite uncle to shake his hand and he turns to me and says something (I forgot) then he goes “Jesus christ! I didn’t even recognize you!”

I literally felt like the center of attention throughout the whole house as if I had a halo around me. I go into 1 room and began to notice that my cousins and aunts were just following me everywhere, lol.
1 of my aunts was seemingly addicted to my presence in some emotional way… I was talking to her in the kitchen and all I did was move to a different corner…

I guess I left her field of vision because she literally started panicking saying to my other aunts “where’d he go!?”. I went “I’m right here… relax” and it was almost like how when you take a kid’s toy away and they start crying but when you give it back they’re immediately cheered up…
The change in emotional state was that abrupt with her and she began to stare at me with this wholesome smile that was so cringe and awkward… I couldn’t help but immediately dart my eyes away, lol.

It’s always the older and more socially awkward women that do the cringe stuff like creepy smiles and shit, lol… It happens to me in public often, so be prepared for that if you’re running Wanted.
Women in general act really strange around you on Wanted, it’s like they can’t stay calm. They’re always too bubbly, too excited, nervous and too happy.

I wasn’t expecting to have the same effect that I do with regular women that I do with women who I’m related with, despite there being absolutely ZERO potential whatsoever.
Makes me wonder, if this effect is just an aura or energetic thing that’s not related to attraction… It’s probably just my looks, I have no clue.

Anyways, as I was meeting everyone, one of my female cousins introduces me to her friend. Her friend is stunning and looking like a snack.
Now… when I’m around family members… I try to stay in a PG-13 type of mindset because I see it as a family environment. I’m nonchalant but I still keep things classy and know that there is a time and place for everything.

That being said… Yesterday I didn’t give a single fuck, lol. I am so sexually charged all the time, I’m not really interested in much. Sometimes when people are talking to me, I don’t pay attention because I’m so disinterested and I instead just fantasize about having sex, lol.
So you can imagine, me being there at that birthday party… I was incredibly bored and disinterested from everything.

I could tell that my cousin’s friend was into me so I made a plan to isolate her. Through a lot of sneaky shit and planning, I managed to get her outside of the house away from everyone…
It helped that one of my uncles is rich and drives one of the new Dodge Challenger Hellcat’s. I got to make out with her and some other stuff but that’s about it… I got bored because she wasn’t as a good of a kisser as I had predicted her to be.
I think my subconscious manifested this situation as a way of guiding me to return back to PSZP and get better at my reading of women.

So yeah back to the party… that was my climax of being there and I just left after that. I told my brother that it’s time to go and he told me he wants to stay for a couple more hours and drink so I called up my partner who the by the way is the most reliable woman in the entire world, lol…
I swear, my partner would leave a job interview or business meeting to get me a starbucks coffee… I can count on her for anything and she delivers.

This is the thing you guys have to understand about Wanted…
The women you manifest are always going to somehow want you MORE than you want them
You’re always going to be in that position of power in regards to women. It doesn’t matter how horny you are or how attracted you are to them.
My high sex drive is stark raving mad and somehow all the women I manifest in my life are more crazy about me than I am about them. You NEVER lose and it becomes super easy to escalate. I don’t even understand it sometimes but it strengthens my belief in how your reality is a reflection of your beliefs, etc.

Now here comes the main reason for why I’m sharing this whole experience on here… I am an extremely hyper self aware subliminal user. In the first few months of Wanted, I could easily see nearly all of the changes that were occurring and what was causing it etc.
Nearly 6 months in… I have just given up. Today is the first time I’ve been just baffled by something sub-related and don’t have the awareness to understand it through introspection.

You see, today I was talking to my brother and we were talking about relatives and the party etc. I told him what I did (making out with my cousins friend) and he told me that I’m insane and that the house has cameras outside.
That did give me a little anxiety despite how I am… only because I know firsthand throughout my upbringing, how fast gossip and rumors can spread in my family.
I also targeted that anxiety later today with introspection/journaling and realized that I had a trauma with my family from many years ago, where I did something embarrassing and everyone was teasing me and making fun of me for it, lol.
Just goes to show that the subconscious mind is constantly guiding you on these subs… everything is always connected.
I don’t know if we were in camera view but if it was seen live then surely it would be spread already and I’d know. So if it was on camera then they’d have to rewind the footage which I don’t think they’ll do.

This is the baffling part that’s messing with me:
My brother told me that after I left, EVERYONE was asking him about me. He was like “they wouldn’t stop talking about you and wouldn’t stop asking me about you, I got fed up.”

Here’s the thing… I know that WANTED has that Mr. Mysterious factor and that the mysteriousness compels people to want to know more about you.
The thing that baffles me, is I’ve went through all of yesterday’s event in my mind numerous times (I literally wrote this whole thing as another recall for myself) yet I don’t understand what creates the mystery. I even did a loop of Limitless ZP to help my memory/recall, lol.
It’s fucking with me because I’m super aware and I can always pinpoint things… but this time it escapes me.
I was completely open with everyone… talked to everyone and introduced myself, etc.
I can’t corner it with logic or anything, I’m just helpless in trying to understand.
Is it an aura thing? Someone who I was having a discussion on here with earlier said I have some mysteriousness… how?
What the fuck, lol.

I’m not complaining, but not knowing everything just irks me because of how I am and I just wanted to let you guys know… After many months of using your sub, there’s just no point in trying to pinpoint.
It’s all going to be purely subconscious…

You will really become congruent in a way that makes you oblivious.

That can be a scary concept to behold because we’re talking about insane level of change and inner transformation here but it’s also a testament to how incredibly powerful these ZP subliminals are…

They are no joke.

The other reason for sharing this was to give you guys a better idea of what it’s like… this is all typical stuff that occurs on the daily. I go through a big perceptual shift every month… It’s like advancing to a new level of Wantedness. Just when you think you beat a level and have reconciled a bunch of things… It’s like “nope, here’s the next level”, lol. Yesterday, from an introspective standpoint was also emotional and personal to me because throughout most of my life, my family and relatives were very judgmental towards me. It’s amazing how everything can switch around 180 degrees as if you just jumped into another reality. It’s all possible guys, don’t give up. It doesn’t matter what your starting point is.

If you think your current starting point is bad, understand that when you get to a certain point in your growth and have experienced both sides of the coin…

You’ll also unlock the wisdom that comes with it - a rare thing that very few people have.

Keep going.

39 Likes

Wow :slight_smile:

Bruh stop being so amazing with wanted results you make me want to run it back again

I have goals to achieve you know??

:joy:

3 Likes

Looks like if we want to see any tangible results we must commit to listening to sub for a long time and not hopping from one to another.
And truly great results, congratz.

2 Likes

Ran wanted the day before yesterday with chosen for 7 minutes. Felt amazing again…
I think i ve been stonewalling for almost two cycles coz i ran 3 zp title for 15 minutes every time.
Have to test further with 7 minutes…
Could feel the wanted aura since yesterday

2 Likes

Not only that, but you need to have a strong foundation and you need to be healed most importantly.
If you’re neither one of those, don’t expect to get mindboggling results. Though I don’t consider my results mindboggling… I did the introspective work and took action like a madman. The subliminals compound changes overtime and results go further in the direction… it’s really just simple shit.

Here are the main subliminals I used from SubClub and how long I’ve been using them:

Emperor (9.5 months) 2.5 months ZP
WANTED (7 months) 5 months ZP
Chosen 2.5 months ZP
Primal Seduction 3 months ZP (EXTREME action throughout)
Mogul 1 month ZP

I’m also putting this out there, because believe it or not there are some guys with so many limiting beliefs they think that I make shit up…

As if I haven’t done nearly 10 months on a subliminal like Emperor which is difficult for some people to run. I’m not obsessed with growth for no reason, lol.

I was healed AND had 7 months of deep Emperor growth before I started Wanted Qv2.

If you’re emotionally traumatized, don’t like yourself or are harboring some other issues… then you might wanna get those sorted first.

Here’s the thing though, lol.

Some guys are messed up and in denial about their issues.
They don’t wanna face them and guess what, they’re only defeating themselves if they do that, lol.

Complete and honest transparency is a key factor of getting faster results and it’s not an easy thing to do.

Some guys are aware of their issues but they’re waiting around and see their programming as having power over them. They’re not really aware of their big issues like how they’ve inverted their power and the weak frame of mind they keep affirming and creating like a paradox. These guys have to start seeing themselves as something more than just a human because that type of weak frame is not only untrue, but it’s not going to cut it in the realm of crazy manifestation. They need to start expanding their consciousness.

Our minds are seriously fucking powerful and when you have intention and decide things, the doors open… you are guided directly to what you need.

Nobody just randomly stumbles across subliminals and dedicates months to listening to them, lol.
You create everything and it’s all connected. You manifest tools of manifestation. You manifest your own opportunities for growth.

16 Likes

I’m liking this idea that Emperor is the foundational sub here. Makes a lot of sense.

Ever ran any direct healing subs?

I totally agree with you. I came to this idea to need to have a good foundation some time ago.
Hence I have already listened to Emperor for some time and plan to continue.
Also, DR + QL1 are my foundational add-ons.

And after all of this, when I end with DR + QL, Emperor probably will be my stable one, will continue maybe with wanted, primal, will see.

Your results are really inspiring @Luther24
When you were mentioning mysteriousness, it too reminded me how powerful ZP is. Someone messaged me on Instagram and said that the music I created was Mysterious, lol :sweat_smile: This was when I was listening to Wanted

10 Likes