Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

This is very interesting i like this as i really want to connect more deeply with my future partners. Did Saint talk about this in a previous post i cannot find it ?. Might need Seekers assistance ahahahahahah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, he did say that with ZP, the scripts were all rewritten. Emperor is NOT sex mastery x + ascended mogul + limitless + emperor anymore.

It is now ONLY EMPEROR…

But Emperor has been expanded in a way that accomplishes the goals of sex mastery x, limitless, and ascended mogul.

So they “removed” sex mastery x, but then replaced it with some sexual mastery scripting that was designed to better synergize with emperor

9 Likes

Emperor is a hard reset indeed. Great, great program. It’s a must for every guy.

13 Likes

Why do I feel like this is a main store review of emperor lol

3 Likes

Just wanna point out one thing about the emperor.
I would not believe that this will happened to me but I am a little bit of a workaholic these times. It doesn’t bother me to work in my free time and the strange thing is that nobody wants me to do it.
But I do not mind, I have just a goal in my mind what I have to do and I am doing it.

Before I was like my free time is just time without working but now it is kinda weird.
I am not saying that this is a bad thing.

13 Likes

Emperor is my 2nd favorite subliminal from SubClub, but it’s one that I think is the most important.
I should probably talk about it more…

So anyways, I notice that some people see the Emperor sub as if it’s some hardcore archetype…
Like it has some “extremist” glow around it, lol.

It’s literally just a comprehensive alpha male program.
Everything Emperor includes is normal for a man.

This is how they program us.

You get just a little more on top of your shit compared to everyone else…
then those who are addicted to mediocrity and escapism point their fingers at you, creating these labels like “workaholic”.

@Deadpool

You’re not a workaholic… you’re normal, lol.
That’s how you’re supposed to be as a man.

They have a bunch of contrived labels to dissuade us from being the best versions of ourselves and truly being on top of our shit.

In a society that’s addicted to mediocrity, anyone who is separating themselves through growth has to be aware of all these little subconscious tricks and tribe mentality bullshit that goes on.

No man is supposed to be thumb twiddling and dilly dallying in their free time.

Some people are going to interpret this the wrong way…
I’m not saying not to take rest days or not to take breaks from stressful work.
I’m not sayin to burn yourself out.

Everything the Emperor does has a constructive purpose that adds to their life in a beneficial way.

You can take a nature walk with your partner and that aligns with the Emperor.

The shit that Emperor will smack out of you is all the negative, useless, limiting and draining activities that men constantly entertain as if it’s normal and cool thing to do…

Shit that I can’t even compute and register in my mind such as pissing away their thoughts, time and energy with zero return.

I don’t even like thinking about it because of how nonsensical it is.
No type of growth involved and just complete stagnation.

Emperor is a synonym for growth. Stagnation doesn’t not exist there, lol.
I mean, if people want to stagnate themselves and not get out of their comfort zone that’s fine… but they lose the right to complain about anything in their life.

Emperor myths:

Myth 1: “Emperor makes you antisocial”…

Emperor makes you high ROI and it expresses itself through the social life. It’s an amazing thing but people have distorted it due to lack of understanding.
Why would ANYONE want to have any aspect of their life to be low ROI?

Myth 2: “Emperor turns you into an asshole”.

This one is so facepalmingly ridiculous and there is no better indicator of how masculinity has been warped in today’s society.

Remember what I said earlier, Emperor is just a comprehensive alpha male program…
It turns you into an Alpha Male.

If Emperor is turning you into an asshole, then they’re basically saying that Alpha Male’s are assholes… lol

Nobody wants to be an asshole.

Is everyone putting together the pieces that I’ve just laid out and connecting the dots? lol

Emperor doesn’t turn you into an asshole that no one likes. It’s the opposite, lol.

Check these out:

All the anger stuff that people may experience on Emperor…
That’s nothing more than recon… Take it slow and listen only 3 minutes if you have to.
At a certain point of growth your EQ and emotional regulation will become extremely astute, relaxed and sharp…

All that fake charged up power attitude gets leveled out as you become congruent in real power.
Lashing out, putting others down and being combative is not power, that’s weak.

Going back and forth trying to out alpha guys that prodded your fragile ego with their pinky is not power, that’s weak.

Men that talk about “shit tests” on these subs, it’s only in the beginning.

Ask yourself this… lol.
If someone is “shit testing” you… What is it about YOU, that makes them feel or sense on some level that you can even be tested in the first place?

Why do we test stuff?
Because we aren’t 100% sure if it’s going to work.

If we’re 20% sure it’s going to work… we don’t even bother testing it and we look for something that’s more worth testing.

If we’re 70% it’s going to work… “I mean it looks good but I have to be sure… I have to test it and really find out”.

If we’re 100% sure it’s going to work, do we test it? No, we don’t.
We never test something that we know is 100% going to work.

There is no point because we already know the outcome.

This is a metaphor for shit-testing and congruence.

Now…

This is very key what I’m about to say, so listen closely:

We are very intuitive creatures, despite what people consciously believe.
Most communication and downloading of information in the reality is done subconsciously.

What I’m saying, is that… Often times, you don’t even need tangibility when you come to a conclusion that something is going to work 100%.

You ever look at something and just intuitively know without a doubt that it’s going to work?
It even extends to life situations. Maybe you have an upcoming exam but you 100% know that you’re going to pass it… without even seeing the questions.

Anyways I hope the point is making sense, I don’t want to dwell too much there.

In early stage of growth, where you feel like you’re suddenly getting shit-tested…
It’s a jumping from 20% to 70% scenario.
When you’re 70%, they’re just skeptical of your congruence.

At a certain level of congruence, (100%) there is no such thing as “shit test”, and men will want to be like you, hang out with you and be in your social circle.

They’re not gonna go “screw this guy, he’s an asshole”

They’re gonna go “wow this guy is inspiring, confident, intelligent, kind, level-headed, courageous, fearless and successful, I wish I could be like him.”

Men are going to desperately try and get into your social circle because just the energy alone is elevating to them. You don’t just qualify women… You qualify men as well, lol.

Such is the nature of high ROI living and embodiment

40 Likes

Shit tests are others showing their insecurities

3 Likes

What @luther24 wrote should be required reading for anyone running Emperor or strugglin with their masculinity.

If you’re an asshat to somebody - It’s not because of Emperor, it’s not because of the “alpha male scripting” is making you aggressive, and it’s not because you feel so powerful.

IF YOU’RE AN ASSHAT ON EMPEROR IT’S EITHER BECAUSE YOU’RE AN ASSHAT, OR BECAUSE YOU’RE IN RECON.

But

Sometimes it’s the softest, gentlest people that are the biggest asshats.

They’re so weak and afraid that when they finally get a little taste of the power and confidence that comes from being in touch with your masculinity, they don’t use it to make anyone’s life better (like they promise they’d do if THEY had the billions of dollars, instead of “the capitalists”).

The first thing they do with all that power is use it as a weapon to make themselves feel better.

So if Emperor is making you aggressive, take a moment and pause. Is it Emperor making you aggressive, or is it Emperor helping you express your “true” self that you’ve been hiding from yourself and don’t like?

If you’ve been hiding your anger from yourself, you can do one of two things.

1. Blame the sub. Switch off the sub. Stay repressed.

2. Accept it’s a part of you. Heal it. Continue down the path. Go from Angry Beta to Powerful Alpha.

21 Likes

This.

Because of the rumours of Emperor making you “antisocial” (who the hell started this btw? Was it Hermit?) I never touched it because I am a social person.

Until recently.

And it felt SO NICE to run this sub. It DIDNT make me antisocial. It made me calm, relaxed, focused, sexual, interesting. I loved it so much that after just 2 runs of it, I made a custom with it, maximising masculinity.

It’s really a lovely sub to run, plus:

This. Once I found my purpose I was working HARD on it. I still am. Every free time I find, I think about it or work on it. This is NORMAL once you have a purpose.

It’s just that men these days have NOTHING to strive for.
Nothing to get up in the morning.
Shitty spreadsheet job, nagging wife, spoiled kids, mortgage.

Emperor will fix your mindset on this to fix all these other things. I didn’t even mentioned the sexual and money parts which are INSANE on emperor.

So I know it’s the bestselling sub for SC, but it’s really also one of the best they have. Can we kill this rumour about it? :wink:

I always use the image of the Mojito on a beach. The dream everyone has, right?

But for how long are you gonna do this before you’re FUCKING BORED?
2 months? 3? Maybe even a year. And then what? 50 more years left???

Other than that, fantastic post that needs to be on the Emperor sales page, lol

Gold nuggets here:

Women need to know if your “alpha” mindset is real or fake. Hence the test. It’s a GOOD thing. Welcome it.

15 Likes

Not going to lie, I find most of your posts to be quite a drag to go through as they tend to be repetitive while beating around the bush.

This one definitely wasn’t the case. Incredible post, the best summary of Emperor I’ve read on the forum. I think you’ve convinced me to try Emperor soon in the near future.

1 Like

Sometimes? I’d venture out to say ‘often’ to be quite honest, and it’s for the reasons you describe in the very next paragraph.

The best backhanded compliment I’ve seen so far :smiley:

3 Likes

People go through different stages of life and have different personalities.

If you’re a person who is already okay and at peace with just ejecting people out of your life then you might not experience that as ‘anti-social’. At younger earlier points, I think it could be quite disconcerting.

Anything can be shocking the first time it happens.

Later after you’ve had a chance to contemplate it and integrate it and make it a part of your identity, the same thing that shocked you or threatened you could become something that you really love and appreciate; one of your favorite things.

So an 18-year-old who runs Emperor may experience the social effects pretty differently than he would have if he played Emperor for the first time at 38 years old. Life in the younger years often involves a lot more conformity and ‘staying with the group’. And that’s not a bad thing. Eventually though many of us learn to relate differently to things like Value, Time, Attention, and Friendship.

10 Likes

That is a really mature way to view things.

One suggestion to the forum mods: as we can completely ignore/block a poster from our view, it would be as awesome to be able to “highlight” or receive a notification from people like Billions if we choose to.

4 Likes

That’s my case and I wish I had had the opportunity to run it when I was 18. I would rule them all now as every “good” and nice Sauron should. :slight_smile:

Running Emperor even one year ago was a totally different experience and not only because it was in the old tech. I was someone else than I am now and my circumstances were different.

3 Likes

If there is a post you think is disrespectful, please flag it for review.

1 Like

You removed my post about no updates yesterday

1 Like

I think he was suggesting a notification feature, like when a specific person posts anywhere, you’d get a notification.

Similar to YouTube, Instagram, etc.

1 Like

One thing I enjoyed about Emperor v3 was how much it squashed down my “nice guy” tendencies and really pushed me to be assertive. In my case I overstepped the authority I had within my company and got a verbal slap on the wrist… but otherwise I loved how I felt on it.

I’ve been running Emperor ZP for a few months now, and while it’s definitely giving me a steady drive to work on my business, the hard alpha edge isn’t there. I miss that and need it. lol. (clarification: I don’t actually need this any more than I need the “can’t sit still gotta go go go!!!” feeling from a double shot cold brew nitro to otherwise reap the benefits of daily coffee drinking. The GOGOGOGOGO feeling from excess caffeine is fun, but it comes at a price… usually headaches and difficulty sleeping that night)

Is this because I’m just naturally not aggressive when dealing with people? (the technical term is an apologetic pushover…) or is running Sanguine alongside it blunting those effects?

edit: I said “nice guy” in quotes to be a bit joking; I disagree with the notion that nice and justifiably assertive are mutually exclusive.

7 Likes

Sounds like a few loops of GLM should give you the edge you want.

3 Likes