Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Sounds like a few loops of GLM should give you the edge you want.

3 Likes

I would do Commander and GLM. Those are crazy cool together

3 Likes

Back before ZP was announced, I was eyeing GLM as a core in a new Ultima version of my original mindset custom from 2020.

I really wish I could do more than 2 cores lol.

4 Likes

Actually it is the opposite.

I would like to receive a notification everytime a “favorite” member posts.

1 Like

I googled and the creator of Discourse all but laughed when someone asked about that functionality. Told them to “just subscribe to the RSS feed for the user’s account”

Another person said that the “easiest thing to do is just send yourself a message with links of people you want to ‘follow’”

I haven’t personally done it, but I’ve seen controls on here that you can use to subscribe to select threads.

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you move these “follow poster” posts to another thread in “Site Feedback”?

I’m in another forum that has this feature. Here’s a GitHub for it: GitHub - discourse/discourse-follow: A Discourse plugin that lets you follow other users.

2 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please see these posts:

Use a pendulum and let your subconscious guid you to the correct ones.

:wink:

It works 100%
Everytime

I used a pendulum to create my Emperor +Minds Eye custom and since 2 weeks I can lisen to that custom without any problem or recon.

And the other customs are spot on

Its the perfect method

I have now 5 Zp customs and every listening day I use the pendelume to decide wich custom I should lisen to.

I only had 1 day recon and that came from my first Heartsong loop. Other than that, my ride is smooth as silk

3 Likes

Can you expand a bit on HOW exactly you chose the modules etc this way?

2 Likes

You from Afghanistan? Dorogh nago lala …

1 Like

Rast megum
WBU?
A sigma and an alpha from afg hahah

1 Like

Haha beshak…you in AFG rn?

1 Like

Mehn this is crazy
Yes I am hahah

Damn …talk about synchronicity this shit has been happening ever since I started retaining. I’m in Canada, Vancouver

What u mean by retaining
Honestly I was shocked when I though someone who lived in afg could know Subclub

It may be that your environment and current circumstance don’t require of you to be a hardcore alpha male. I’ve noticed how it switches when you need to display that edge you’re talking about. You do it naturally without abusing other people’s boundaries… much. :wink:

Emperor has improved my critical thinking, planning, strategizing, and decision-making a lot. Also forging relationships is more solid and beneficial.

5 Likes

No idea where this rumour came from possibly Hermit. I was never anti social just more straight ro the point.

3 Likes

:joy: not in recon though

@Sigma11 @Alphamale

Would you please either open another thread to interact, or go to private messaging?

2 Likes