My experiences with ZP and whatever have you v2

I don’t know why @SaintSovereign locked my whole thread instead of deleting that one comment to which he was annoyed at… because that wasn’t even the point of my thread nor @Smythsonian’s comment, it had nothing to do with Emperor being gender neutral or not, the point of our posts was that Emperor ZP is incredibly diluted and it should really resemble Emperor in its former iterations, that’s all. That’s my opinion. That’s Salchichon opinion & Smythsonian opinion. BLACKICE also wants Emperor to have more of a back bone, resembling the previous ones.

Anyway… I guess this is my journal now.

1 Like

I think it’s more about spreading misinformation about subs. Most people like ZP far more than Q.

You’ll find (un)surprisingly few people outright agreeing with you because you seem to be (yet again) doing the stuff that got you temporarily booted before.

4 Likes

BLACKICE also wants Emperor to have more of a back bone, resembling the previous ones.

Hold on… I recall mentioning that it felt different, but I’m also a very different person now too… and the hard-driving uber alpha mindset I experienced on Ev3 is very far removed from my normal state. (2 ex-girlfriends each referred to me as teddybear, and my wife is an anime nerd so her nickname for me is a popular cute fuzzy Japanese character rather than a bear, but the pattern holds…)

On EmperorV3 I yelled at my business partner’s EA until she rearranged his schedule to suit me, and I felt like a baller… until he yelled at me.
On Emperor ZP I sing silly songs to my daughter, while having more than tripled my income (both earned and passive) compared to when I was on Ev3.

It’s not the same experience, but it still seems to be working ok for me.

9 Likes

It was a theory and a customer experience. Because back in 2019, from my perspective, the site was catered toward men. Excuse me for the fact that I can’t read the exact wording in the subs.
As for people liking ZP more than Q, that’s fine, but a disagreement is not a bootable offense. Saint confirmed this three years ago when I was running EoG for the first time.
Making an unpopular suggestion is also not a bootable offense. If they don’t want it, whatever. This isn’t a big deal.

2 Likes

Ah. The 1 hour reply delay. It’s so annoying, lol.

Anyway:

This has nothing to do with ZP vs Q. I literally have said that ZP is the most superior build method.

I’m speaking regarding how the titles themselves are scripted.

That was me calling out people being annoying; a bit too aggressively AND needlessly, I’m not doing that anymore, so you’re wrong for the second time in your post.

It’s still a great product of course, but it’s lacking that alpha edge, just as you alluded to on the Emperor ZP thread:

And I tested GLM with it; as is recommended by the forum users if we find x program to be lacking in the alpha/masculinity department, to see if that could help even though my intuition told me it wouldn’t, I was right. The kind of “edge” Emperor provided was very “Emperor-esque”, not just a straight up dumb power up. People WANTED to follow you and do as you said because they absolutely believed in you from all that authority/invincibility/whatever you radiated. This is just one example. One facet of the multifaceted alpha “edge” Emperor v2 had. Other such benefits were even the worst of people getting out of your way, such as blood thirsty gang members. If I could use some fancy words to describe it, it was like primordial power. Primordial masculinity. That’s missing, big time.

Also, I meant to tag you, but this being a new account, it will not let me tag more than 2 people.

1 Like

Flex!!!

8SDP

(ironic gif choice, given what you shared, but couldn’t find just the shirt-ripping one.)

Nicely done.

2 Likes

This thread will be closed too if the foolishness starts back up. Read the post @Fire made about the Campfire Policy. No more nonsense conspiracies and drama.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign yesterday I was in full recon and wrote drama in the Campfire Policy :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t see how it still isn’t. A lot of the titles on the store caters to men, in both marketing and number of titles (“alpha”, “sex”, “empire”, “masculinity”, etc), a lot of the copywriting assumes the person reading it is a man, a lot of the titles are built with a masculine bias, most of the active forum members are men. I mean just take a look right now, a lot of the box art that have people on it, have men on it (either showing their muscles/in a suit) or it’s a scantily clad woman. The only difference now is that it’s made even more explicitly clear that anyone can run a lot of these titles.

I would actually prefer if a lot of the aesthetics became more gender-neutral so that it becomes less of a men’s club. Subliminals should appeal to everyone, not just men.

You’re still in a men’s club, that hasn’t changed at all.

3 Likes

You know what, Saint? I think you’re a hypocritical piece of .
The only person breaking the Campfire Policy and starting drama is YOU. For someone who goes around selling mind-altering audio files that supposedly make you less touchy, you seem to be proving the opposite.

This “foolishness” is called a “customer experience.” And I will not stand by and just let you accuse me of “spreading misinformation” when you know full well that I cannot read the scripts of the products. This “drama” started with your involvement.

But know this, as I told you years ago, I will NEVER be your “yes man,” and I will let you know when you are wrong, which you are now. Do you always act this way when you get a bad review? Do everybody a favor and go read the policy yourself. YOU stomped on MY campfire.

Or you can close the thread and prove me right.

[Demeaning language removed]

2 Likes

That is a good answer and it actually contributes to the discussion, unlike with Saint the Touchy.

1 Like

Really name calling?

Is that really gonna help any situation?

Or even help you prove a point?

The answer is no lol

Once you start name calling you lose any credibility you had……

4 Likes
closed

Calling people “[demeaning language removed] ” seems pretty dramatic to me. That’s disgusting behavior. I can’t even tell if you were making a useful point underneath all of that.

Reminds me of a drunk man or woman yelling and fighting in front of a bar.

I consider @SaintSovereign to be a friend, and I am disgusted to hear you talk to my friend that way

9 Likes

Saint, wth. What conspiracy? What are we conspiring? To get together with enough people to tell you THIS is the type of Emperor we want. That isn’t a conspiracy. That’s called feedback and urging your favorite place to buy things to make products you actually want to see.

I actually gave what your company needs, I said clearly, that ZP is the best, but x needs to be done.

Also drama? Where’s the drama? The only drama I see is you trying to constantly evade our main point, that the current iteration of Emperor blatantly lacks what the previous iterations had. THAT’s drama. You doing that opens you up to actual drama by me accusing you of being overly interested in the marketing aspect of your business instead of what your customers actually want as is proven by you constantly trying to evade what we are trying to tell you. But I won’t go there. Do you know why? Because it actually wastes time instead of putting the nail in the coffin. I’m not interested in playing games or being a clown.

I’m only here for what I came for. And that’s for you to either make Emperor ZP resemble the previous iterations from 2018-2019 in its alpha edge… or release an Emperor ZP that’s exactly like Emperor v2, for your very oldest and most loyal customers that want it. Which I would prefer to be honest, as you can go all in through this route.

This isn’t a tyrannical demand.

It’s a request.

Otherwise I’m going to continue to use ZP a bit (because it goes deeper) and go back to the old technology, because that’s when you actually scripted the titles with the hard alpha edge. It would be a shame but you would have given me no choice.

I don’t recall anyone asking you, @Floridianninja, to release an edgier Emperor, so why are you chiming in?

Then you’ve made it.

Now go do something else.

2 Likes

If you want Emperor with more edge make a custom or run another title like GLM or Commander with it. Not everyone is going to agree with you on your post to request them to rescript emperor bc you and a few other members are whining about it not being edgy enough for your …(fill in the blank).

Honestly i think Emperor is evolving in the right direction. It could also be that you need to work on healing more. ZP works different than the others as it works more from inner to outter.

You didn’t have to ask … i saw a post i thought was out of line and took it upon myself as a member who has been here a long time to type what was on my mind about the disrespect.

So while making your request … go put it on the roadmap as a request and see what happens… you never know maybe they will do an experimental emperor just for you and other members so y’all can have your edginess back.

1 Like

No, I will not be brushed aside like that. I will try my fullest best to make what I want to come to fruition, because I know what I’m doing as I’m a grown man and don’t need you telling me what to or not do.

You are literally twisting my narrative so hard, it is not even funny.

1. I already said I ran it with GLM.
  2. How can I get what I want through a custom, when the Emperor Core is not what it is?

Floridianninja. I still remember you being mad at me for no reason when I was running Emperor v2 on the forum. Because you were envious that I could handle the extra potent scripting but you could not.

Which is why you’re here, needlessly trying to prevent me from something I want.
Mind your own business, please.

I actually have no clue what you are talking about with this lol. And jokes on you because I don’t get jealous or envious of people over things like this.

And considering your username is from last year i have no idea who you were back in Emperor v2 lol

1 Like

You can put the Emperor core in there with modules that might bring back the edginess you want so much… which to be honest is probably the easier way of making it happen

1 Like

I think you can go shop somewhere else. You, and anyone else who thinks they can come here and “out alpha” us.

Let us make ourselves clear, and @Fire backs this 100%. There will be no more nonsense drama on this forum. No more conspiracies. No more ridiculousness.

You made a comment that is 100% false. There are multiple instances of us responding to the question “can women run [insert masculine sub]” here and we’ve always answered the same: Yes, but it’s written from a male perspective.

Instead of leaving it alone and understanding that we don’t need that kinda heat, you doubled down, then attacked me because I said I’d close the thread if it started up again.

We are not cracking down on feedback and criticism, but how it’s done will be changed. This type of post isn’t allowed. Not now, not ever.

So, enjoy a month ban. Ban evade to attack me again, and it’ll be a permanent ban from both the forum and the stores, because we won’t want you as a customer.

Would anyone else like to join him?

12 Likes