Luther's 2023 journal

3 Likes

Yo Luther, take it slow

1 Like

Lmao, good point lol

1 Like

If SC wanted to make a visual product using images, they could consult Luther and probably gain inspiration from him. Like a version of Ascension Chamber with that visual image component would be cool.

@EmperorScorpion That was a great read and a good reminder for me, lol. I forgot I wrote that, thanks.

4 Likes

I really want to use emperor sp i was looking for stuff on the forum and found some posts you wrote about emperor, i used ascension for 3 cycles and lbfh for 1 cycle, im jot sure if im ready for emperor tho, im mid cycle and i have a strong urge to switch to emperor.

I have some questions for you of yoy dont mind, do you think i csn jump to emperor? Also you said emperor is your second favorite sub, what is the first?

Sure, why not

3 Likes
1 Like

Change is easy, lol.

2 Likes

The internet is a funny place. You don’t really know who you’re talking to.

Just a bunch of anonymous people, fake profile pictures and random usernames.

On the internet, you could be giving someone your time and energy that in real life you wouldn’t even look at.

Not in a “I’m superior than you” type of way but in a “we’re not even anywhere on the same wavelength” type of way.

Be careful on the internet, you don’t know anybody. Great example is some user here who I had a pretty neat conversation with in PM, turned out to be batshit crazy.

There are a lot of weird and strange people on the internet, especially in the subliminal community. A lot of mental masturbations, mental health problems, escapism, delusions and trauma. It’s important to be able to accurately sift through the people who are worth your time and those who aren’t.

The worst cases are where people use the internet to try to make up for being a complete nobody in real life. Suddenly they’re able to interact with people through anonymity and create a false sense of meeting their Maslow needs.

When you become somewhat successful, you very easily and quickly become aware of concepts like this. All the high-level sharks know what’s detrimental and what isn’t. They know how to work around algorithms and not fuck themselves over. They then keep it all secret to themselves, only giving their students, viewers and audiences a watered down explanation.

I was looking back at some of my older posts, lol. It’s really quite fascinating to see previous versions of myself or see myself where I was at.

Looking back, this post was not really appropriate but the general concept still applies.

8 Likes

But how do you know if you are loco?
From other’s perspectives, you can be crazy but in your own eyes, you could be a totally normal fella.
I or you, we can be crazy people but we just do not know about it.

1 Like

That’s a good question, something I grappled with for a while when I thought I was a “sex addict”.

Who’s who doesn’t really matter, use your own discernment and come to your own conclusions.

The point is to not invest too much in what you see on the internet and take everything with a certain grain. It’s more of a common sense thing that occasionally needs reminding of. We often lose touch of reality when we’re immersed in the digital world. We forget fundamentals such as “wait a second, I haven’t even met you in real life”.

Even when you meet and interact with people in real life, you can still not really know them.

So how do you even know anything about someone in the digital world, lol. It’s even more obscure.

2 Likes

If you have your life in order, then you’re probably not crazy lol.

Most of the crazy people have mental health problems, trauma and shitty lives.

General rule of thumb, the more shitty a person’s life is, the more likely they are to be crazy and engaging in mental masturbations, escapism, delusions, etc.

Another good indicator is real life status and success. Do you have strong relationships with people around you, friends, family, etc? Are you actively engaged in society, etc? Are you in good shape and healthy? Do you do drugs? Do you have a good sex life? Social life? Are you financially successful?

5 Likes

In many cases you are right, but there are a few cases when highly intelligent sociopaths with wive, kids, normal work, and social life had a very dark path when they are committing scary crimes.

That’s why I used the words “probably” and “more likely”.

1 Like

2 Likes

I actually wrote a brutal rant about different types of people.

I’d offend a lot of people so I’m not going to post the whole thing… but here’s a glimpse:

In the domain of subliminals and internet forums, etc.

There are like 4 major types of people who aren’t worth your time:

1. The incelly ADHD/autistic type. These guys constantly ask a whole bunch of stupid questions. They mentally masturbate extremes like taking over the world, when they’ve probably never even had a girlfriend. Age range is usually 18-25. Definitely not over 30, at least I hope not.

Anytime you give them a reality check or tell them to grow up, they don’t want to hear it because they have so much fear in facing their core traumas and internal issues.

I guarantee you, the Subliminal Club support is clogged up with nonsensical questions from these types of people. Whenever you answer a question for this type of person, they come back with 2 more questions.

I wrote the 3 other types in my offline journal. LOL.

7 Likes
  1. The unbalanced spiritual type. They talk like they’ve been meditating their whole lives and were conceived in a mystical river by spirits out on the outskirts of Atlantis. Their internet search history consists of chakras (not even any specific chakra, just chakras lmfao), how to cut spiritual cords and morphic fields. They participate in various New Age/subliminal/frequency/manifesting/LOA type of sub-reddits and internet forums/communities. They…

Yeah I’ll leave it at that. Lmao.

5 Likes