Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Wow :slight_smile:

Bruh stop being so amazing with wanted results you make me want to run it back again

I have goals to achieve you know??

:joy:

3 Likes

Looks like if we want to see any tangible results we must commit to listening to sub for a long time and not hopping from one to another.
And truly great results, congratz.

2 Likes

Ran wanted the day before yesterday with chosen for 7 minutes. Felt amazing again…
I think i ve been stonewalling for almost two cycles coz i ran 3 zp title for 15 minutes every time.
Have to test further with 7 minutes…
Could feel the wanted aura since yesterday

2 Likes

Not only that, but you need to have a strong foundation and you need to be healed most importantly.
If you’re neither one of those, don’t expect to get mindboggling results. Though I don’t consider my results mindboggling… I did the introspective work and took action like a madman. The subliminals compound changes overtime and results go further in the direction… it’s really just simple shit.

Here are the main subliminals I used from SubClub and how long I’ve been using them:

Emperor (9.5 months) 2.5 months ZP
WANTED (7 months) 5 months ZP
Chosen 2.5 months ZP
Primal Seduction 3 months ZP (EXTREME action throughout)
Mogul 1 month ZP

I’m also putting this out there, because believe it or not there are some guys with so many limiting beliefs they think that I make shit up…

As if I haven’t done nearly 10 months on a subliminal like Emperor which is difficult for some people to run. I’m not obsessed with growth for no reason, lol.

I was healed AND had 7 months of deep Emperor growth before I started Wanted Qv2.

If you’re emotionally traumatized, don’t like yourself or are harboring some other issues… then you might wanna get those sorted first.

Here’s the thing though, lol.

Some guys are messed up and in denial about their issues.
They don’t wanna face them and guess what, they’re only defeating themselves if they do that, lol.

Complete and honest transparency is a key factor of getting faster results and it’s not an easy thing to do.

Some guys are aware of their issues but they’re waiting around and see their programming as having power over them. They’re not really aware of their big issues like how they’ve inverted their power and the weak frame of mind they keep affirming and creating like a paradox. These guys have to start seeing themselves as something more than just a human because that type of weak frame is not only untrue, but it’s not going to cut it in the realm of crazy manifestation. They need to start expanding their consciousness.

Our minds are seriously fucking powerful and when you have intention and decide things, the doors open… you are guided directly to what you need.

Nobody just randomly stumbles across subliminals and dedicates months to listening to them, lol.
You create everything and it’s all connected. You manifest tools of manifestation. You manifest your own opportunities for growth.

16 Likes

I’m liking this idea that Emperor is the foundational sub here. Makes a lot of sense.

Ever ran any direct healing subs?

I totally agree with you. I came to this idea to need to have a good foundation some time ago.
Hence I have already listened to Emperor for some time and plan to continue.
Also, DR + QL1 are my foundational add-ons.

And after all of this, when I end with DR + QL, Emperor probably will be my stable one, will continue maybe with wanted, primal, will see.

Your results are really inspiring @Luther24
When you were mentioning mysteriousness, it too reminded me how powerful ZP is. Someone messaged me on Instagram and said that the music I created was Mysterious, lol :sweat_smile: This was when I was listening to Wanted

10 Likes

This is what I’ve observed from a lot of guys here. I reached a point in which I even “blocked” some posters here because I’m tired of wasting time reading their bizarre and completely clueless thoughts and experiences.

This is for everyone:

If you’re reading this, the chances are you NEED THERAPY. Go right now find a MALE therapist. Also, go to a gym. Do heavy weight training. Grow some muscle. Stop eating shit. Start eating healthy. Meditate.

When you do that and you add subs, THEN you’ll see the magic happens.

4 Likes

Also: if you’re jumping from sub to sub every month you have to address your crippling anxiety.

You know I’m talking about you.

4 Likes

Someone missed leg day a few too many times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly, the concept of building the PERFECT stack that i’d constantly be switching subs in and out of was absolutely an expression of my anxiety, It wasn’t until i started running single subs for multiple months i started to see tangible results.

6 Likes

-ahem-

WANTED is the epitome of the mystifying, enigmatic man that is shrouded in mystery. The man that tickles at that something deep inside your very core, the closed forbidden book hiding untold secrets that you might just get if you gaze long enough at the arcane letters… The man who arrests the gazes of women and fills their hearts with thoughts of equal measure sin and curiosity. The man that you can become using WANTED.

WANTED is the male equivalent of Seductress aimed at not only creating an air crackling with mystery around you but also for helping you look more and more attractive physically through the usage of our physical shifting technology.

Edit: Looks like you’ve become a mystery to even your own awareness :wink:

My advice for you is to not focus on things you can’t control, such as everything that happened while you were gone. Observe, acknowledge, enjoy.

2 Likes

Oof :clap:t2:

1 Like

Imma need somebody some day to dub ‘Shit’ over this.

2 Likes

Vivid and lucid dreams aren’t a symptom of overexposure. It happens mostly when you first start running a new stack, then subsides. It’s the result of a flood of new information that the subconscious has to process.

5 Likes

interesting technique + some more about my experience with wanted

4 Likes
7 Likes

phsiyical shift thing

4 Likes

I’m on my 2nd cycle of running Wanted ZP now. I feel weak, broken, unworthy, alone. I want to cry.

6 Likes