Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

To add to this…
How do we meet a subs goals if ZP is only going to allow the truth to prevail. What if deep down i am not capable of being and success and making money?

What if deep down in my identity i cant align with a subs goals…will that make running the subliminal pointless?

12 Likes

I am seeing this as a fear of mine lately-without reacting to it. Perhaps part of Emperor ZP healing

I also want to make sure I am aligning with own potential.

On a funny related note: I’m in energy medicine school. And they talk about not everyone, having the energetic blueprint to create/make money- but people who don’t have the energetic blueprint to do so have the energetic blueprint to partner or receive from those who do lol

3 Likes

Thanks brother!
Will send you my banking details.

:laughing:

5 Likes

LOL!
I’m so empowered by this comment cause
That would mean I’m someone who does have that capacity- and that’s all I really want to know and experience :joy:

3 Likes

Mars in Capricorn + Jupiter in Taurus = You definitely have a Money Making Energetic Blueprint

Though it may be somewhat conservative and boring.

You should try out EOG.

Combine it with something that helps with your Pisces nature. Maybe Alchemist, if you wanna be overkill.

:+1:t2: :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been running Emperor ZP for over a month now,

I interact with a lot of people on a daily basis and I’ve never attracted any disrespect or “shit testing” from other people.

Everything has been cordial and respectful.

Men don’t see alpha males as threats and they’re not disrespectful towards them,

It’s actually the opposite.

They will feel safe and at ease with you, in a trusting way.

Other men will want to be in your social circle since you’re having unlimited sex and all the women are after you, and also because you’ll naturally elevate everything and everyone around them.

As you begin to embody your ideal self, you’ll automatically become a natural secure leader that breathes social proof, sexual abundance and high status.

Aggression from these subs is probably an increase in testosterone combined with recon (impulsiveness, low emotional stability) as well as insecurities of masculinity rising to the surface.

Real dominance is essentially frame strength and has nothing to do with “putting people in their place” or overtly towering over people physically or verbally.

Emperor ZP can be swingy in the beginning but as you settle in, stick to it and stay consistent, pretty much everything in your life will get better.

30 Likes

Good advice and observations! Especially that Alchemist-Pisces connection. I can vouch for that.

4 Likes

Is anyone using Limitless ZP with Emperor ZP? If so, how is your experience?

Thank you.

@Simon can you recommend a website which provides such interpretations?

2 Likes

It’s kind of what most of the basic Astrology sites, books, and youtube channels are about.

Even google will answer “Planet in Sign” or “Planet in House” type of queries.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I have not noticed any shit testing from my wife or my family. If anything I have noticed a lot more respect coming from others.

I never viewed the need for “dominance” but I have noticed a lot more self control and finding little ways to get more personal freedom back. If something doesn’t bring me joy and it’s not something I need to do, I cut it out. I also noticed a more willing to stand in when conflict arises and no longer the end to avoid it at all costs and usually it ends up better than if I avoided it. At work I don’t back down at the first sign of disagreement, I calmy state my views and work to persuade people.

I am huge on freedom and hate it when others control me so I definently do not want to dominate and impose my will onto them.

Unless we are competing or it’s a us vs them situation. If that’s the case I strategize and manipulate the situation to the best of my ability, and if necessary be ruthless and drive my point home in a way that cannot be ignored.

8 Likes

yeah :slight_smile: lol
you remembered :slight_smile:

boo lol

Can’t I just make it in a fun way with my Pisces nature

EOG ZP stage 1 coming soon (poor khan may have to wait )

1 Like

Quick check in sexual urges from emperor zp are no freaking joke. They kicked in yesterday and I can’t focus at all. The urge for release is truly unbearable.I’m trying to get a handle on these urges but it’s not easy. I saw 3 women in yoga pants today and i was overcome with lust like I never have been before

2 Likes

What would be the recommended sub/stack to do all StarkZP can do, but without the celebrity status?

I’m thinking Emperor+QL, but what other ideas are there?

1 Like

Emperor + QL / Limitless + Daredevil (for verbal fluency)

I’ve been stacking Emperor and Daredevil and it feels like Stark but more productive, masculine, and confident.

4 Likes

but he’d maybe miss the innovative trait

What is this energy blueprint stuff

The terms ’energy’ or ‘energetic blueprint’ as used in that quote do not need to be reified or imagined as an actual physical (or paraphysical) substance.

A quiet garden has a particular energy or feel that’s different from the energy or feel of a crowded football stadium before the game.

In the same way, each of the archetypes of the zodiacal and astrological stable has its own feel and dynamics.

As do also the various archetypes of the subliminal programs here.

Getting a feel for all of these archetypes can help with developing an intuitive sense (or analytical sense) of how they might combine and interact, harmoniously or otherwise.

5 Likes

I am really curious on Saints answer regarding how to find the right sub for oneself.

Astrology might certainly help with that, although this gave room for A LOT of discussion in the purpose thread :wink:

Like, for example, my placements (Mars in Pisces) tell me that I don’t come into direct contact with the public. Then Saturn in the 12th house, these usually do not achieve recognition for their abilities.

Then I run Stark because I FEEL like I want the fame.

Could it be external validation that I am seeking there? Or just because it fits my current business (YT / Blog, need the “fame”)

Will Stark then focus on the empire and alpha without the fame?

Rhetorical question, because I know it does. Noticeable results already from this.

OR IS ASTROLOGY BS LOL

Kidding, as much as I understand that ZP brings you home to yourself, idk how this inspired action only works on who I truly am…

Your mind will manifest “fame” in a way that best fits who you are. For example, being popular on a forum that you own. :wink:

13 Likes