Cyber Stack Junior (Stark ZP, Libertine ZP and QL ST 3 ZP)

@Saiyan4Blue thank you for replying to my post sir:)

Okok I will try it out and I will let you know what happens. Thank you!

1 Like

Somehow Stark has changed my personality in a positive way. I did a 16Personalities and I use to be a different more introverted type. Now I’m a ESTJ-A.

Starting Friday, adding Wanted and Libertine back and removing QL so it will be Wanted + Stark + Libertine and I will follow the one loop of each title a week schedule.

2 Likes

Moved to Montreal (Quebec) a few months ago and have went to some of the first clubs here (Muzique and Rouge), I realized how much potential is possible and how lucky people some people get there. Sometimes I even feel like I see @GoldenTiger pulling his moves on his next date :wink:

2 Likes

Whaaat you are in mtl?? :scream::scream:

I’m not even going out these days tho :joy: Trying to do a threesome!

Do you have mates to go out with?

2 Likes

Yeah but I don’t really enjoy hanging out with them more for the fact of not going alone to the club (There like douchies) :weary:

can easily pop over to montreal for a night club, plus french girls

s club party soon …

Yepp for sure. I have some fun events planned this summer so party will be the main thing :wink: I’m going on a helicopter ride in June, skydiving in July and Osheaga (Rave) in July as well :relieved:

1 Like

THE FAMOUS OSHEAGA I CAN TELL YOU QUEBEC GIRLS WILL BE OUT THAT NIGHT = white shorts short shirts …

So I think Stark has Physical Shifting? I’ve been looking noticeably bigger since it (@Invictus did you have the same type of physical shifting results?). P.S these two pictures are 3 years in difference since I started lifting and dieting:)

4 Likes

Yes sirrr, I was going to do Ile Soniq but my friend recommended Osheaga instead (It’s my first rave too so not sure what’s going to happen lmao)

incredible transformation buddy. gonna start hit the gym for summer. did you like a certain module for body building . after 1 + year away from gym itl be tough to get results fast

Yo looking beefy man :muscle:t3::sunglasses:
And yes, Stark does have physical shifting, and like Saint mentioned the other day, many more subs have physical shifting now, but it’s all self guided, so like you got bigger (or feeling beefier), I’ve been getting more “beautiful” (my eyes got a bit lighter and more Hunter like, my beard got darker and fuller, my movements more elegant, etc).

The ZP physical shifting (in non physical subs) is really potent, and that’s why I was able to use emperor for bulking (without any other physical subs).

1 Like

Thank you so much bro trying to catch up to you :wink:

If both Wanted and Stark have physical shifting now? What would be the difference between them and which one would maximize the physical shifting results?

1 Like

Yo @kingofpersia too :rofl: Oh my god, subclub meet in montreal hahaha

I’m not going out a lot, focusing on experiencing sex stuff rn but yooo i’d be down to go out eventually

Osheaga 2022 :relieved:

2 Likes

One loop a week schedule starting this Friday, the stack will be Wanted + Stark + Libertine + Ascension Chamber.

I remember last time I tried to this stack without AC, everyone was staring at me at the gym so let’s see how it goes on vacation;)

I’ve started to run Wanted ZP too and one of the reasons of this is physical shifting. I didn’t think physical shifting can make 10+ centimeters higher, but can it really do this? Is here any limits for physical shifting in Wanted ZP?

WANTED.

Stark’s physical shifting is light (strong but not as broad as WANTED), while as the the latter is mainly a physical shifting sub, so has a stronger focus.