Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

:joy::joy::joy: that will be the case when there will be Q++ or Q+^2
Our Q+ users attitude will be like
🤏😎(outside)
🤏 :dark_sunglasses: :pleading_face:(inside… muhammed ali’s punch(Q+) :joy:

3 Likes

and now, let us pray…

1 Like

@Sirius outstanding !!! so if we compare Q2 with Mohammed Ali. Who is going to go even go 2 rounds with Mohammed Ali ?.

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee… Q2 can hit what the subconscious cant see

4 Likes

Emperor Qv2 + PCC Qv2 + Daredevil Qv2 works wonders together im more lighthearted and sociable

1 Like

See,

Qv2 digs much deeper and has far more pronounced effects, but it is also more potent and as all of us most likely have observed; with every technological upgrade being released, the programs increased in power – which has an effect on the integration, processing, and execution phase.

To give an example; the Stacking Module ‘Rebirth’ gave almost instantaneous effects of execution during the loop, Rebirth Q as well but to a lesser extent and it was mostly after the loop execution happened, nowadays with Qv2 not so much is noticeable during the loop – yet, after 3 to 6 hours effects truly start to peak.

Understand that if something gets more powerful (gains and consumes more energy), it also affects the length of integration, processing, and execution – this is true for all stimulants in nature because it is a Natural Law.

Now, what this essentially means is that we cannot go and switch around our programs like we used to do, frequently using an Ultima to boost our results without being consistent with it is likely to cause major overwhelm, fatigue and overload.

Since the programs have become so powerful, it is necessary we take caution, increase rest days and build foundations for ourselves. At the beginning of Subliminal Technology we could assimilate a stack of three different programs, a few stacking modules, etc without much overload; see, nowadays that’s going to cause a lot of trouble.

A logical approach to subliminal usage is not the way, the subconscious is all but logical and rational it operates under Divine Law.

I’m not pushing any notion here, I would like to provide some value that may or may not contribute to the growth of this company, meanwhile help our brothers and sisters in this community to attract the results they desire.

All I’m saying, listen carefully and experiment and observe your own experience and see how it aligns with what I’m conveying here.

With Q, around the two-week mark, I usually hit a plateau and then a deep integration would happen and I’d execute the script even more than before. Nowadays, I sense this may be extended to a month or a so as @SaintSovereign mentioned. But do you see the implications? After reaching a month, with this technology, no switching around just sticking to your path, goals, and objectives – you can truly become the person you desire to be.

Let’s see how this company evolves further.

For those who’re experience extreme fatigue, tiredness, and all of that garbage – please cut back on listening you are obviously depleted in life force and need to recharge – the anti reconciliation scripting has made it less obvious that we are under reconciliation and I’m having a feeling some are listening more than they can handle.

The profoundness in results I’m experiencing after not even a week on my new Custom is unbelievable, but when I hit similar tiredness it does not execute as well emotionally, yet the results are still underneath much like being an Emperor who is solid inside but has just been tired out to the extend of not being fully able to express himself emotionally.

You see, some people shine and they are magnetic and electric, and people Love them, they appear special and outstanding, what is this? It is LIFE, it is the amount of energy that runs through the currents of our body, it is EMOTION and it helps us to silence our mind and see things from above without specifically focusing our attention on our thoughts but removing from them so you can see the whole and entirety of the puzzle that is life.

And I’m not saying I’m seeing the whole, far from it but yogis, mystics, magicians see way more than us because they have increased their life force and are therefore aware to a far greater extent of life.

This is why meditation is so acutely important, to withdraw from the external world which is constantly depleting our life force by all the negativity.

If you withdraw long enough, you experience bliss – this bliss, literally changes the chemistry in our bodies, it allows us to function at much higher rates as we are using our vessel which is the most intelligent mechanism on Earth at a greater capacity.

No more, no less. Don’t believe me just experience for yourself.

Slowly as I integrate my Custom I’m increasing the loops, otherwise, I may fall prey to exhaustion, tiredness, etc – and besides, the global pandemic is not helping either, just imagine the Collective energies, this is not a joke fellas.

Things will get better over time and you will see subliminal’s execution exceedingly well, the technology is improving but remembers so are we – scientists know this, we don’t have to take a spiritual or new age approach, our Solar System and our race is evolving, we are being hit with major solar flares, the Schumann resonance has been spiking like never before.

I observe this and overlap it with the reconciliation trains that are happening on the forum here. It’s always during a specific time people are mentioning exceptional results and/or reconciliation phases (in larger quantities and numbers), not the general reconciliation but rather the collective energies.

18 Likes

That’s because you don’t understand what integration is or why it’s important. Certain meals, like stews or sauces, actually taste much better after they’ve sat for a day. That’s because it needs time for all the different ingredients to settle together. This is a very, very simple example of integration.

The act of listening to a subliminal is like installing a program. That program still needs to run. If you’re constantly in the “installing” phase, you’re never actually allowing the program to run without being interrupted. Q+ and Ultima+ will most likely need a much longer period of time for the program to integrate due to the sheer amount of information you’ll be receiving. If you don’t take that time, you’ll run into the same problem we did with Terminus Squared, where you’ll end up stonewalling the script.

It’s during the period of integration where you’ll notice the biggest results. I’ve tested this myself, alongside other offline (and some on the forum) testers. This is actually what the so-called “subliminal bloom” is. Once you stop listening to a title, your subconscious goes into integration and execution mode, where your subconscious reconciles and integrates the new scripting with your current belief system. If it has a hard time doing that due to past traumas or conflicting beliefs, you experience reconciliation. Once that reconciliation phase passes, you integrate the beliefs and you’re good to go.

Integration is necessary. The subliminal programs are just that – programs. Your own mind is the one doing all of the major work. Ya’ll need to stop trying to brute force your subconscious into submission. I’m sure some of you can handle increased loops without increased side effects – I’m one of them. But, @Fire can attest – we see MUCH better results in ourselves and with our users (remember, we’re looking at this from higher level than the user standpoint) when you moderate the number of loops and take rest days.

With Q+ and Ultima+, they will be absolutely necessary. If I can make it so you can listen once or twice a week and get better results than you do now, why would you WANT to listen to more? To me, this a manifestation of the societal fallacy that more work = better quality work, when I can usually get the same amount of work done as other people with less time and effort (which got me in trouble when I had a corporate job).

30 Likes

I remember when this happened, lol. This is what I’m talking about, ya’ll. The first day he ran it, the subconscious’ immediate response was that of elation and euphoria because it was receiving some amazingly uplifting and powerful input. Imagine, a beautiful person whispering in your ear, nonstop about how incredible you are. After awhile, doubt and insecurities are going to creep in and if it were a real person saying that stuff, you could just ask them to stop and those insecurities will go away.

With something like Terminus Squared (and the upcoming + build), you can’t make it just go away because you’ve loaded an INSANE amount of information into your subconscious. The only thing you can do is wait for that information to process. Until it does… reconciliation.

13 Likes

By the way, integration occurs during sleep – so obviously, you can not do a certain amount of loops and be expected to sleep the entire day, that’s unnatural it’s going to cause psychological issues these are no more toys, be a little responsible.

A loop a day is more than enough. The more you integrate, over a prolonged timespan as enough days have actually passed allowing you to execute during the day, integrate and change subconscious patterns during the night your tolerance increases and you will be able to do more loops. Listen, if it feels like you are dreaming all night, without having much Deep Sleep that’s a BIG sign that you are overexposing.

@pacman does one loop every three days and his life is changing for the better, in those three days his getting so many results people would be jealous if he actually journaled about it. Now, action is another issue, the subliminal’s allow you to think and feel differently, changing your attitude but if you are not taking action nothing is going to happen besides a change in interactions with people, perhaps a date and one night stand here and there but when it comes down to building an empire, a business, attracting wealth and this stuff you need to take action to complete the manifestation cycle, open pathways, etc

Just think about it, Khan for example change your attitude so harshly you can get in a business deal and the opposition will feel like you are a worthy individual for a deal because you actually feel worthy, but lo’ and behold if you never get in a business deal what do you expect? The lottery is never going to arrive at your doorstep.

There are plenty of people achieving success without all these tools, but if you are actually determined, willing, and take action while using the tools you can rapidly grow in life because subliminal’s are akin to a positive environment changing your attitude, motivations, and all other things related to your energy for the better.

I’ve been gifted and blessed with Scorpio in Mercury, I think in patterns, I see the hidden things others do not hence my deep desire to become a psychotherapist, solve the neuroses so many people are having, and this other nonsense none seems to care about, lol. Just trust me when I’m saying that I understand subliminal technology more and more because I actually spend lots of time observing myself and others, while being driven and talented to do so.

Look, I’m tired as well – I’ve been experimenting a lot with Customs and other garbage during the lockdowns because I saw it as the appropriate time to do so as everyone was locked the heck up anyway.

I’ve barely slept the past few days, I get on calls with @pacman and others and we help each other, we observe the patterns and we advance we want to grow, we surround ourselves with like-minded individuals I do the same with @friday.

I’ll be taking some rest days, and I observe the patterns again. Whenever technology changes, we have to change the method under which we ingest and use them, that’s obvious. Much like going to the doctor and being prescribed something, there is always a usage manual same thing with the human body we don’t even know how to operate our own vessels, we are under-educated you see, we have only learned to move our but never learned how to use our consciousness.

I’m spitting out some words right now, while almost falling asleep lol. Our world is drastically changing this ain’t not joke, you can see it all around the world – the people are taking their power back, we don’t have to wait for some messiah, a prophet, a god or whatever we are the damn gods and we have to become conscious ourselves and as @SaintSovereign and @Fire are doing breaking out of the monetary system and contributing and whatever way we can, loving and being compassionate for our fellow humans.

The GOVERNMENT(al) will never do this for us. But not to derail this into something which it is not. Look, these tools are absolutely powerful just use them as intended, take action and listen to those who have the results because only from their fruits ye shall know em.

Peace :green_heart:

15 Likes

Yes. With Q+ and Ultima+, you’ll still retain the ability to stack, but we will have to separate ourselves from how we all consumed subliminals in the past. We’re trying to radically change the way subliminals work. My ultimate goal? One loop a week with a mask that sounds so smooth that it’s almost unnoticeable.

32 Likes

One loop a week will be a blessing :grin:

8 Likes

How would this work for ultima though? Correct me if im wrong but i believe the intention with a lot of ultima’s is to be used in an as needed basis right? E.g PSITU when youre going to the club later in the day etc etc. If the subliminal is gonna stay for the entire week, wouldnt that be a bit overkill?

Aside from that its absolutely incredble though, its insane how fast and consistently you can push all we thought we knew about subs, if this goal comes true than im convinced yall truly cant be human lol.

1 Like

One loop a week sounds nice.

If that is the case, imagine the power of customs under Q+, Ultima+.

3 Likes

Imagine one loop a month if you guys ever get there

2 Likes

Always be a guy who will try to “make a breakthru” running such subs 24/7 and they ask for a refund, because “subs make me angry, tired and etc”.

2 Likes

This is a fair question: You’ll still be able to use them as boosters. We have a potential solution for solving this problem, but I don’t want to announce it yet. We’ve got spies in the midst, trying to figure out what we’re doing, hahaha.

@Fire showed me some intel where an individual asked a competitor if they’d offer a product like Ultima, and that producer replied that they tried to replicate the results and failed miserably. :wink:

16 Likes

Not everyone will be able to handle such advanced technology though, but of course, that’s what innovation is intended for.

Currently, the Qv2’s feel like climbing a mountain Everest mentally, the first hours feel like having done an insane mental exercise. On Q+ this is probably going to be even more pronounced in the beginning – so we really have to discern for ourselves which subliminal’s we want to move forward with.

And from a customer standpoint, I personally like to get a feel for a subliminal to see whether it matches for me and that would likely become impossible unless certain strength levels get released and demo subliminal’s to get a feel for everything. Just leaving some ideas here, which might be helpful I’m sure you have taught of some things, or perhaps you are not interested that’s fine as well. Customer feedback is important though.

I’m assuming, and from my experience, the way in which Aura’s will be scripted is going to have to be changed as well.

Before (listening several loops a day) Aura’s were triggered on every loop, now it might not be that way anymore. There is a whole science around human consciousness (Alchemy) which I have been investigating deeply and that interlaces perfectly into understanding the actual occurrence of subliminal programming.

Most of these sciences have been kept secret under oaths, pledges, etc though. It’s not just readily available in books, they would never such power to an unworthy individual.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to future developments.

2 Likes

Fucking Puritan Work Ethic lol

Gawd. Same here.
“Slow down and make sure you’re doing it right. 97% Customer Satisfaction notwithstanding”
“Yes we want your ideas, just not so many of them so fast”

How did your trouble manifest?

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to but I decided to take today and tomorrow iff from the subs after reading this thread this morning. Trying to change some very ingrained habits and be more organized and minimalistic than ever before.

Back when I got BILLionaire V1 in Terminus Strength. I did that for the “Only needing to listen once a day” thing. What intrigued me about Terminus Squared even was “Being able to listen to just one loop per week.”

Now with how QV2 is shaping up for people, that may indeed be a possibility for “regular” subs.

I’ve got 4-5 subs, all of which I want to run. But the recommendations from the site for multi-title listening…don’t really work with that many for me.

With QV2, though, I think I could easily listen to 1-2 loops of each, one day per week. I assume/HOPE that listening to, say, Wanted on Monday, then DR1 on Tuesday, and so on…take weekends off. HOPE that the “programming/installing” throughout the week wouldn’t interfere with the “integration” of the stuff from the other day of the week. Not sure I’m making sense.

I think 1-2 loops per day would give a lot of time each day for that day’s sub to at least somewhat integrate and them bloom.

Has everyone already upgraded their Q customs to QV2 ? or are they waiting till Q plus come along ?

2 Likes