New Listening Plan

I have a new listening plan which I really like. I have Emperor Qv2 as my base. I rotate 3 stacks based on romance/sex, wealth, and spirituality.

Day 1 - Emperor (2x), Wanted (2x), PSITU (1X), and True Social Ultima (1X)
Day 2 - Emperor (2x), Renaissance Man (2x), RICH Ultima (1X), and Beyond Limitless Ultima (1X)
Day 3 - Emperor (2x), Spiritual Custom (2x), Dragon ST4 (2X)
Day 4 - Emperor (2x), Wanted (2x), PSITU (1X), and True Social (1X)
Day 5 - Emperor (2x), Renaissance Man (2x), RICH U (1X), and Beyond Limitless U (1X)
Day 6 and 7 - No subs. Wash days.

This is very congruent with my attitudes and desires right now.

I’m curious what would happen if your ran your stack for 2-4 weeks and then did a 1-2 weeks washout.

@AlexanderGraves is experiencing great results on his two weeks washout and I have some theory about that:

2 Likes

Sounds like some sort of calorie cycling plan. Haha.

I understand the merit of it, but it would be hard to do a washout if you’re getting good results.

But it’s certainly something to think about.

Didn’t Saint say once he takes a month off sometimes since it’s just too much?

I’m thinking of staying off longer than the 2 weeks.

Why is so? Still heavily processing?

If you can take 6 hours of Qv2, 5 days a week, without overload, then ok.
Most of us won’t be willing to run with this plan for even 2 weeks. Not yet at least.

Even if you can handle it, you might still benefit from longer breaks. Do be open to testing.

:+1:t2:

Edit:

These are too many files. Generally, stacks should be no more than 4 files.

2 Likes

Especially on the new tech and with a healing title amidst (the Dragon). Personally, I wouldn’t go beyond two Q titles and one Ultima and I’m still toying with the idea of running only one Q at a time.

2 Likes

Yes, getting more and better results. And it feels like I still implement the script.

2 Likes

Don’t forget these are on rotation. Except for Emperor, I’m not listening to all of these daily.

I only listen to Dragon once a week.

I will, however, pay close attention to how I’m doing and cut back if necessary.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback and will cut back if necessary. Right now, things are going well.

That’s interesting. Maybe we should let our minds process the script (no exposure whatsoever) till there’s no more recon,

1 Like

It’s not only about managing with your listening schedule and being able to handle that amount of exposure, it’s also about getting overexposed and overloaded. Also, you have to take into account the processing, integration, recon and possible stonewalling. That new tech is difficult to gauge and many of us fall into the trap of being overexposed since recon is much easier to handle and stonewalling is much more tricky than on the old tech. I stonewalled for three weeks without realizing it. I had no recon and got some tiny results but the symptoms of stonewalling were visible, I just didn’t know them and I felt good and calm.

1 Like

OK. So I decided to cut back. Guess you guys were right! Here’s the new plan:

Day 1 - Emperor (1x), Wanted (1x), Love Bomb (1X)
Day 2 - Emperor (1x), Renaissance Man (1x), RICH Ultima (1X), and Beyond Limitless Ultima (1X)
Day 3 - Emperor (1x), Spiritual Custom (1x), Dragon ST4 (1X)
Day 4 - Emperor (1x), Wanted (1x), Love Bomb (1X)
Day 5 - Emperor (1x), Renaissance Man (1x), RICH U (1X), and Beyond Limitless U (1X)
Day 6 and 7 - No subs. Wash days.

Also launching OMAD Keto today.

Please consider taking a rest on day 8 as well. Yes, I’m encouraging an 8 day schedule.

1 Like

I find myself more outgoing and charming on The Commander ultima. I wonder if that’s an intended effect.

That is still a whole lot of different stuff!

I would rather run more loops than more subs.

What do we think about this?

Doesn’t it depend on the desired time frame for results?

For example (and hypothetically), running a complex stack like this would require a longer time frame to see appreciable change vs a smaller, possibly more focused stack would have relatively shorter time frame to notice desired changes.

That’s what I’ve gathered from reading posts here anyway.

Would more loops result in deeper changes?

I’m starting to think that more rest days result in deeper changes.

1 Like

I am started a one week washout period on Monday. No subs (including Ultimas) until next Monday or Wednesday. Will let you know how it goes.