Main Disc. Thread - Ultimate Artist ZP

The forum was actually begging for it, lol. Then it didn’t sell, but that’s okay, as we wanted to offer it anyway.

7 Likes

I appreciate it and maybe soon I’ll get a change to run it again.

1 Like

That title is more likely held by Boxing Mastery X. I can’t remember ANYONE ever talking about it. :disappointed_relieved:

Even it’s salespage position was backdated … meaning it never showed up on the Latest Products section in the store.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

On the bright side, there’s something special with the rewrite of UA. I ran 2 loops of UA ZP last night. Had some super vivid dreams that could be used to write a novel.

Was too busy today to write anything though. But I shared a poem I had written a couple of years ago and I got comments like “you sound like Walt Whitman” and “Your poem echos of Emerson”. And there were more general compliments. I do get encouragement on my poems but it’s the first time am being compared to 2 poets by 2 different people on the same day.

Well damn! That’s some praise, I thought. Wonder if UA ZP has a wow-effect on the readers. As in affect their imagination in a creative way too. Besides doing so on the writer of course. There was definitely a little extra awe from my readers today.

Will see if UA ZP will help me with writing new poems of course but this was a good first impression for me lol.

8 Likes

Interesting, the only fighting journal I’ve read on these forums belonged to someone using BMX to be honest. Haven’t come across a MTMX journal until my own.

1 Like

From the Renaissance Man page:
You might wonder how does Renaissance Man differ from Ultimate Artist… Ultimate Artist is extremely focused on advancing your art (in any form) and skill in it, while the Renaissance Man is a subliminal affecting multiple areas and helping you join the exclusive club of Renaissance Men. Just like Stark has some small aspects of Mogul, so does Renaissance Man have some aspects of Ultimate Artist, but they are ultimately for different purposes.

2 Likes

Check out this post:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot, now I recall reading this a while back. I totally forgot to about this.

2 Likes

Do you think the wow effect is in renaissance man?

And can you tell me more about the drive to learn?

1 Like

This keeps making me think if the recommended listening pattern should have more rest days as a default.

I know people play lawyer games all the time, but why not let the integrated script RUN a bit more?

People are too afraid of “Losing results” (which isn’t a thing) when they add ONE damn rest day lol

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I know you are an artist, a musician.

And you will understand better

Does UA help with improving guitar technique ( coordination, staying in tempo with the band, relaxed playing, musical memory) and learning new songs in a short amount of time?

A record session is coming soon and creative process is not the main issue now but better performance

2 Likes

Is it newly added to the zp?

1 Like

Yes. It is also updated with anti-recon script and 320kbps

1 Like

It’s been at least a month since I played my UA/Rembrandt custom and I’ve been painting like a pro: intuitive colour mixing, braver brush strokes and less conscious interference (a tendency to tidy up/smooth down evidence of brush work can ruin a painting).

But yes the fear of losing results is irrational, if only we can remember that…

(Barbara Ferreira, if you’re wondering)

15 Likes

Here’s another one:

All my choices have been intuitive, selecting the right palette, drawing with visual aids, colour mixing is significantly easier and faster and above was finished within 2 days. These are the equivalent of getting reps in the gym, ready for the bigger pieces.

11 Likes

Very nice work, reminds me of Kate Moss.

1 Like

So I went to the main site site to purchase the “Ultimate Writer” sub…to stack with True Sell to help boost my copywriting skill. True Mandela Effect moment, as there isn’t one haha.

I must just be remembering the UW module from Q store. So then I looked at if UA would help…but I think the focus on art in general might not help as much as UW module would.

So I guess I’ll ask the question, since a custom isn’t viable for me right now. Would UA stacked with True Sell help with copywriting? Or would that be too indirect an approach, as I want to build my copywriting skill ASAP.

EDIT: I think Limitless and/or Quantum Limitless would aid in a copywriting stack too. Just curious if UA is too broad.

1 Like

Mind’s Eye wild pair well with it. Honestly, True Sell alone will probably do the trick.

2 Likes

Since my most recent custom has Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber, I’ll stack that with True Sell then.

1 Like

From support:

“ Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Ultimate Artist would be great also if needing to improve writing skills.

Remember, writing is also a form of art so I would say this would be great especially along with Limitless.

You seem to be on the right track with your modules as those are some great choices! Please feel free to re-open or reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub”

6 Likes