Main Disc. Thread - Ultimate Artist ZP

This is a pleasant surprise and I have to rethink my choices for the next stack. Woah.

1 Like

Try it :dragon: :dragon_face:

1 Like

Excited to see the objectives for this because I know this will be a killer program like the rest of them.

Plus I’ll be buying for future use and so I can support.

Can’t have Fire and Saint crying.

:sob::sob:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I have to reevaluate my stack once again lol. This is definitely sitting high on the priority list for me. Damn lol

2 Likes

Small typo

1 Like

One thing I’ve always appreciated the hell out of about UA was where it was coming from. Artists, unless they are famous or popular or have some kind of following, are almost always waved off as hobbyist and like they are wasting their time. When you’re just coming up or still a work in progress, that’s a tough obstacle to get past. I swear there are some people who want to see artists fail who are trying their best. Like they get satisfaction around tearing down people who can’t compare to a pro that’s been at it for years. Needless to say this area of life is SWIMMING with negativity.

But all artists go through it. Nobody jumps right to brilliant pieces of work. For that reason I’m appreciative of this title because it was built with the understanding of what an artist is at their core.

9 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Exactly I’ve known since I was 5 I wanted to be an artist and even at that young age of 5 it was programmed into my mind I could never be one. Especially in high school I put my heart and soul in my projects and because most of the art teachers admired all the popular kids my work was never chosen to display but theirs was.This was a very hard obstacle to overcome my dream was to go to Columbus College of art and design but I started doubting myself while trying to create my portfolio all I could do was compare my work to others and gave up. Well to all artist out there if your still dealing with this read The Science Of getting rich by Wallace d wattles it’s also on audible it changed my whole mindset it’s all about creation not competition. Source is unlimited do what you love and the money will come. I also have to say listening to UA has totally crushed the doubts and negative beliefs I had regarding not being able to be successful as an artist which is why I’m so much more productive now when it comes to creating. Oh and I want to mention I have no complaints about the original UA qv2 program it has helped me tremendously but I know zp is going to take me to the next level. :innocent:❤‍🔥:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Finally!

Did this one get a special treatment as well ?

2 Likes

Excited to see the drawings this could help with.

Saw some good stuff on here from QV1 so wonder what ZP will allow us to make?

2 Likes

Special treatment?

Yes, I added a customized version of Mind’s Eye, which should help a lot with visualizing your art.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign - does UA ZP have scripting similar to The Spotlight and Gloryseeker modules to help with marketing our art, getting an audience online/offline and a bit of fame to be noticed for the art we create?

2 Likes

It does not. I almost included parts of Stark ZP in it, but that would cause recon in A LOT of artists, so I kept it focused. What I recommend is rotating your stack after every washout, swapping UA ZP with Stark ZP. While UA is blooming, Stark will be “installing,” and vice versa.

12 Likes

Excellent idea. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I think stacking UA ZP and Stark ZP wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

1 Like

Mogul has a celebrity component that gets you a lot of attention.

3 Likes

I added mogul zp to my stack and I believe it’s helping me with this. I’m gaining a bigger audience on social media more comment, likes and inquiries I sold 3 paintings this week. UA, Mogul ZP and seductress are working together beautifully. Mogul zp has definitely turned things up a notch.

5 Likes

That’s a double confirmation of Mogul ZP’s social and social media advantages. Excellent!!

The thing is though, I haven’t purchased Mogul and am not in a hurry to do so. My current plan is to stack UA ZP with StarkQ ZP which I already have. Could even try AM ZP instead of StarkQ ZP when AM gets the ZP treatment, since I already have AM too and AM has the Mogul component.

Or another option am curious of trying is RM ZP + UA ZP. So many choices :grin:

3 Likes

Saint, why would someone lets say choose RM over UA or the other way around?

although i prefer going with RM, but would like to hear what you have to say, on when to choose what :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Budewr, @AlexanderGraves - FYI did you know that it was I who first asked for RM and WANTED to be made?

1 Like