Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yes, please, unless there’s some way to incorporate it in Limitless and make it as powerful, fast-acting, and reconless. Or maybe BL should be artsier and spiritual-oriented? Adding to our EQ as well?

I was originally gonna just tag you directly as I suspected you had such a list. You don’t disappoint.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

There are a million ways to be a socially persuasive character… And that is not one

Tsk tsk tsk :disappointed:

3 Likes

YES!!! LFG!

… and no, dammit with the stack hopping. Resist, resist… :cry:

4 Likes

Ultimate Artist appears to have received Mind’s Eye scripting. I don’t know about the others.

1 Like

The next product to drop is Ta-ta-ta-taaaaaaaaaaaa

Sex & Seduction

3 Likes

There is so many titles being zeepeed man…
Even MTM got zp’d… and I’m here sitting like…Where’s astral projection broooo

Plus I wish people would post more in zp’s thread for each title about there experience and results more than trying over and over again about trying new patern of listening, because I feel like I’ve rode about 2000 posts on patern or even “wich subs to use” but only 20-30 or so about actual results

At least that’s the case for each specific title thread
I’m might be a bit biased and exagerated those claims because of my personnal hunger for reading cool stuff tho

2 Likes

ExecutiveZP pls

3 Likes

That’s what each person’s JOURNAL is for :wink:

3 Likes

You’re right, I’m probably a bit frustrated by having to scroll under threads for too long lol, should’ve focus on journals
There’s not that many journals on zp tho (or should I say journals on zp I consider using):sob:
Like there’s definitly a few but damnnn are people shy ?

Or maybe I’m just oblivious and my brains negate those and I don’t see 'em (maybe an actual true reason no-jk ahahah)

Dont forget, you can press on the “summarize topic” button to only get to the true meat real quickly😉

1 Like

I didn’t know that was an actual thing oho

It’s sometime hard to notice every small changes.

For example, I feel I’m thinking more clearly with Stark, but it’s just a little bit more than Emperor and I’m not really in a strong innovation landscape.

I run Wanted mainly for healing right now (get used my brain to it), but I still have some sexual shyness and a feeling of “why would a hot girl date me”.

Chosen from within, it’s just positive!

4 Likes

Also where’s those Sage Immortals zp users with cool stuff happening to them, please manifest yourself for I scour your journal !

Yeahhh I knowww

I know what you’re talking about I think I’m just starting to get over that healing myself
Keep it up! it’s going to come sooner than you thought

2 Likes

If you are who I think you are, then I’ve seen your pic with those round green shades … :sunglasses:

I can’t help thinking …

“This guy must have girls on dating apps matching with him left and right all day long.”

Sincerely, dude …

You’re young … in decent shape … sufficiently stylish … with an ENTP’s charm …

C’mon …

Why would ANY girl not date you?! :man_shrugging:t2:

:hugs:

6 Likes

Because of course it is

That would be so cool

Out of all the ZP titles thus far, which ones do you reckon help realise our real selves?

Like make our congruent self come out more? So far I think CFW might get us there, but I’m also liking the cocky wit of Stark too. Don’t want to start forcing myself to go down an arch-type road just because i’m running the appropriate sub though. I only want to be Stark if it’s my own version of Stark. A natural Stark, if you will.

Also on my 2nd washout period, 2nd washout gang leggo!

@GoldenTiger shutup i have seen your pics your a good looking guy with a great fashion sense. You have met girls from online dating previously and had sex with them.

So tellme what exactly has changed ? answer nothing your fabricating stuff in your head please stop or i will have to find your stop button :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s a big one!

Nothing

I think it’s just everything closed that’s dragging me down a little bit… I usually go out and stuff. Probably just the current mood.

1 Like