Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

You said you are running 3 main subs and 1 ultima, I’m just curious are u running 3 main subs in 1 day ? If so any headaches ?

Yes 3 main subs and 1 ultima per day like the recommendations, so 2 loops for 2 main sub then 1 loop for a main sub and the ultima

No headaches just real a liitle heavy in my head, like there tension, you know when you been studying for really long yeah like that, but i have been studies for long periods lol

2 Likes

This is how I feel after a one week washout and running only one loop of RebirthU in the morning.

1 Like
1 Like

During my one week washout I felt overload and heavy processing for the first four days and only later the scripts kicked in and I saw them being integrated. I wonder if it has been about the washout or is it a general rule and an indicator of the new technology power.

1 Like

On Qv2 power:

I just have to say this, in regards to more loops.

I’ve got a dense hero custom and a Khan custom, I started 1 loop every day and now I’m at 8

My marker of growth is my fat loss, because I do not diet it’s the one that’s going to show if all my subs are working.

by upping my loops, I’ve accelerated my fat loss, my Khan life also followed suit in strength.

Am I euphoric? No because the ride is hectic but until I do some more testing, more=more for me

5 Likes

Meaning you don’t listen to anything for an entire week?

Yes, no subs whatsoever. Then after the washout (that ended two days ago) I ran one loop of Rebirth in the morning, one loop of Alchemist in the evening and one loop of Emperor the next morning and I got overexposed and a slight recon. For that reason I’m taking a day off today. I had a lot of vivid dreams last night and, as @Hermit mentioned it’s a sure sign of being overexposed.

2 Likes

I could probably benefit from that greatly but I’m not so sure I could get myself to do it

When I was running six loops a day (Qv2) I got heavily overexposed and started stonewalling massively within one week of listening. I’m not going back. It feels like Qv2 is very near to what Saint said about Q+, that is, one-two loops per week would do the job. According to my new listening routine it’s two loops of each sub per week (four days of exposure) plus three days off in total.

4 Likes

I just don’t get how listening less or not at all for an extended period of time would be beneficial. Maybe it’s because of the sense of urgency I feel so often because I want to get shit accomplished. I will be 53 in just over a month. The clock is ticking and I have yet to see or read about anyone get extraordinary results with less loops.
I’m quite sure @SaintSovereign will disagree with me entirely

2 Likes

Yes I’m beginning to see this myself. I’m honestly happy with this development. As we start to open up, I’m predicting I will have less time to listen to my stack.

We can still stack three majors, right? Even on Qv2? I haven’t seen new guidelines about that.

1 Like

I suppose you missed that post:

5 Likes

I also feel this sense of urgency, brother. We’ll get there, I know we will. Be kind with yourself, your strength of character and resilience will see you through.

I’m also keeping my eyes open for new reviews but I’m optimistic for the new build.

1 Like

Saint said that it would be still possible with the new technology (+) so we just have to figure out how to approach V2 ourselves. I’m working on it like it or not since I run a three subs stack.

1 Like

@Apollo I’m just going to do a week break and then come back a week from Tuesday and run one loop of EOG and one loop of R.I.C.H five days a week and go from there.
Maybe my urgency is creating a weird block out of some form of desperation. I don’t know.
I crave freedom which to me means wealth but I still have no clue how I’m going to get there and in a decent period of time. I’m talking five to seven years. I don’t want to go into my sixties where I am right now. EOG states its meant to expand your horizons. I must have some deeply ingrained beliefs about money because I don’t see how I’m going to get anywhere at times

1 Like

I’m planning on running EoG for an extended period of time once I’ve dealt with my blockages (Emperor now-> Emperor + QL + LD in six months). EoG is vital for changing your mindset into millionaire’s one.

It may be you’ll have to run your stack every other day. Look for the sings of overexposure like a lot of dreams during one night, exhaustion, feeling zoned out, irritability, heavy processing in the back of your head.

1 Like

One of the prime reasons I am going to run it long term

2 Likes

Excellent. I’m right behind you. I also have EoG and alchemist in my sights.

I’ll go through all stages and craft a custom once I have sufficient experience with the sub.

1 Like