Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Or maybe this is all recon. If you haven’t noticed, almost everyone here starts changing their stacks at some point, feeling like nothing is going on. When there are lots of changes happening underneath.

It’s like the subconscious is trying to put up a last stand before allowing the change to happen.

Maybe…

1 Like

@Hoppa That’s entirely possible

This plan makes sense to me.

You’ve already run Emperor for an extended period and Dragon Reborn.

So the true emphasis here is on a hybrid Quantum Limitless-Alchemist stack.

I’ve run those two together and I really liked the synergy that I experienced.

Mind’s Eye you’re planning to add in later, plus it’s a lighter more focused script.

Should be interesting.

2 Likes

Either growing in ways you are already (or have been inclined to), or learning about things that you may have been up until now less inclined to.

1 Like

Qv2 is really potent and I’m forced to cutting down on the loops again. I was fine on four loops and then I upped it to six and then I had to go back to four, then I tried six loops again and now I have to go back to four again. Six loops causes a recon that is bearable but I don’t really want to experience it. I also understand the importance of rest days finally since after one day off I still feel the stack being processed and I’m still a bit mentally exhausted, yesterday I was really tired.

6 Likes

Yes, last night was a rest night for me (I usually play my subs at night) and I slept so heavily that even after 7 hours I was still groggy.

Qv2 hits hardest during rest for me.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to alchemist st2 once a day and my main focus has been balancing my chakras. I know when my chakra of focus is balanced when I feel this amazing bliss. and its relatively easy to do.

I just start with the lower heart chakra and then go up from there, then solar plexus. I haven’t worked on the lower ones cuz that’s where the kundalini is and I’m not done reading my book on it haha

6 Likes

I’m experiencing the same doing St2 now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some signs of overexposure on Qv2:

I agree with 1,2,3,5, meaning I experience the same things when I get overexposured.

3 Likes

Some examples of the usage of Qv2:

2 Likes
1 Like

I notice that with Qv2 the reconciliation I get is for a for a much shorter duration compared to previous tech. With Qv2 the reconciliation generally seems to lessen after like only a half a day after onset. With previous versions reconciliation would a lot of times linger around for a few days.

2 Likes

Shakti is in every chakra :), sadhus in.India even arouse kundalini out of the heart chakra. Though they often experience difficulty in the downward journey…or.releasing the kinetic energy from the base. They don’t care though because they are not interested in this world. If you are then better include lower centers.

And when you arouse kundalini better guide it through the proper channels otherwise you might end up really fucked and with a fried nervous system

1 Like

Thank you. How did you learn about this stuff?

I’ve been thinking this too.

On the new tech I just had to switch my focus from the feeling of being affected by the subs (the feeling of the processing occurring in my mind) to actual results. More loops make that feeling more pronounced but lesser loops give me actual results. In other words, more loops strengthen the processing whilst lesser loops strengthen the execution and I’m here for the latter.

1 Like

Overexposure=building up queue, less processing, less executing, overload, overwhelm, recon

Balanced exposure=no queue, balanced processing, balanced executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Underexposure=no queue, less processing, more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Rest days=no queue, even less processing, even more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Wash out=no queue, less and less processing, more and more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Getting balanced exposure is possible only if you’re well trained and you can tell if you’re heading rather to over or rather to underexposure and adjust your listening accordingly. It’s better to get under than overexposed.

9 Likes

When switching from overexposure to less exposure=lesser and lesser queue, tons of processing, more executing, lesser and lesser overload, lesser and lesser overwhelm, lesser and lesser recon

1 Like
2 Likes

What you exact amount of loops right now just curious?
Am thinking i will have to reduce my loop am current running 3 main and 1 ultima all v2, using the recommendations from the manual

Edit just check the last post will reduce to 4 loops total 1 loop for each main