In Search Of Wealth Journal

Thanks for the insight @hyperbeam

Besides greater feelings of annoyance, how did you act out your displeasure? Did your relationships become strained from your behavior?

I’m asking because I already have a predisposition to be forward with people who bring their crap into my space and I don’t want it to become too much.

Complaining towards my boss about coworkers not pulling their weight and heavy workloads, trying to stop people from making meetings unnecessarily long.

In terms of relationships, not sure. It depends on what others view of me. I don’t think it is too severe.

For additional context, I work PT for a Mathnasium location online in a managerial type role. (Being able to work online during lockdown helps! Quite fortunate.)

Not wanting it to become too much is understandable.

I do think one loop Emperor QV2 in a listening day is good. Two loops may be pushing it as you risk getting more aggressive than assertive. Emperor does not like time wasting. This is what I experienced. Rest days important too.

1 Like

Appreciate you giving me the details. It’ll help with my awareness going forward.

I look forward to reading about your progress with Ascended Mogul Qv2. Sounds like it’s already suiting you better if you’re noticeably happier.

It is still early days with this new stack. Gotta give it time (larger sample size) to see what happens.

Friday Evening May 21, 2021

Rest Day 2 of 3 For the week. Rest Day tomorrow/Saturday.

This new playlist feels smooth. No or little reconciliation thus far.

I forgot to put that I am running RICH Ultima Solace Version in the original post. This solace mask is pleasant on the ears and RICH Solace is Ultima V2. I did not know RICH Solace was in Ultima V2 until I read the forum in the one thread.

4 Likes

Sunday Evening May 23, 2021

Start of week 2 with this playlist.

I did feel the subs processing in my head after finishing the playlist. Nothing too heavy.

I have quoted one post from Voytek from this thread. Something that I found interesting.

My playlist seems balanced so far. Could add one more loop of RICH Solace but I should not get greedy.

1 Like

Thursday Morning May 27, 2021

It’s been a while (for me at least) since the previous journal entry. Been keeping a somewhat low profile.

Productivity is still at a high level at work and outside of work. My productivity level is more or less than the same compared to the previous stack with Emperor. Could be Limitless Exec Ultima kicking in.

Friday Afternoon May 28, 2021

Rest day 2 of 3 for the week.

Yesterday, my boss was somewhat disappointed in me. I ended up being too productive to the point I forgot to leave some work for a colleague for training purposes. Oops.

I did not sleep well last night. One of those nights where I slept at around midnight and wake up at 3AM to use the washroom. After 3AM I couldn’t really fall back asleep. This was because I was self-evaluating of myself of the past, wishing I had done things differently in terms of choice of school, career, etc. I slept again from around 5AM onwards.

Note to self: Don’t look back and move forward.

1 Like

Sunday Evening May 30, 2021

Mood and energy much better Saturday and today as I had better sleep.

The latest RICH Crypto seems nice but I do want to still play RICH Qv2 Ultima a bit longer.

1 Like

Wednesday Evening June 2, 2021

Yesterday was Rest day 1 of 3. Felt some sadness, minor recon.

There are more and more convincing stories of WANTED. Attraction, body improvements, style improvements and fitness improvement stories here. Must not give in.

Saturday Evening June 5, 2021

Finishing up rest day 3 of 3 for this week.

Other than the sadness mid-week, this week was good.

I was somewhat worried that productivity would take a major dip from removing Emperor but it hasn’t. Limitless Exec has something to with this perhaps. One loop Limitless Exec as a booster per listening day has worked thus far (since Jan 2021).

1 Like

Sunday Near Midnight June 6, 2021

Starting a new week of subs.

Felt the subs processing with slight discomfort in my head mid way in the playlist today. Paused the playlist, took a break and came back into it. Mood is stable.

Sunday Morning (EST) June 13, 2021

New week of subs. Results wise nothing much happened this past week.

Changing the listening routine. Instead of 4 listening days, it is 3 per week as @RVconsultant was suggesting in my previous journal.

Sunday: Playlist
Monday: Break
Tuesday: Playlist
Wednesday: Break
Thursday: Playlist
Friday: Break
Saturday: Break

I’m starting to wonder if more rest days might lead to better results.

1 Like

So shortly after my Sunday morning entry, I find out this interesting piece of news.

I had a visit from my uncle and cousin Sunday late morning for lunch. My family and I received a free hand-me down 2005 Toyota Matrix from my uncle and my cousin (uncle’s son).

This came out of nowhere. My biggest result from RICH and subs thus far. RICH does pay for itself lol.

4 Likes

Friday Morning June 18, 2021

Rest day today. This new experimental playlist with 3 listening days and 4 rest days seems easier on me.

Noticeably less recon and felt the processing of subs at times during rest days.

Will resume this playlist.

Tuesday Evening June 22, 2021

Work (Mathnasium) today required some grinding. Had to do more work than I would have liked as I had to cover for a colleague dealing with some difficult students. In the past, I would’ve have been somewhat irritated and angry but this time around it is not a big deal. Probably no/little recon from subs.

2 Likes

Friday Morning July 2, 2021

Rest day today.

On Sunday June 27, I think I accidentally did an extra loop of Ascended Mogul QV2. Got some recon rage of sorts the Monday at work. Got annoyed with a coworker who has with some lazy habits.

I do feel some good things coming to me in terms of wealth soon. Revisited the 55x5 method. Will continue the playlist & subs.

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 4, 2021

A new week of playing subs in the playlist.

Today was productive for me as I was learning a bit about cryptos & blockchain. Limitless Exec. probably kicked in.

2 Likes

Wednesday Evening July 7, 2021

Rest day / processing day today.

Continuing with the crypto learning from Youtube. The YT channels I am using are 99Bitcoins, Finematics & Coin Bureau.

Considering dropping Renaissance Man in the playlist. I could do -RM -LEU, +Quantum Limitless

or

-RM -RICH +Custom based on RICH+HOM. Will have to think about this for a bit.

1 Like