In Search Of Wealth Journal

Sunday Morning (EST) June 13, 2021

New week of subs. Results wise nothing much happened this past week.

Changing the listening routine. Instead of 4 listening days, it is 3 per week as @RVconsultant was suggesting in my previous journal.

Sunday: Playlist
Monday: Break
Tuesday: Playlist
Wednesday: Break
Thursday: Playlist
Friday: Break
Saturday: Break

I’m starting to wonder if more rest days might lead to better results.

1 Like

So shortly after my Sunday morning entry, I find out this interesting piece of news.

I had a visit from my uncle and cousin Sunday late morning for lunch. My family and I received a free hand-me down 2005 Toyota Matrix from my uncle and my cousin (uncle’s son).

This came out of nowhere. My biggest result from RICH and subs thus far. RICH does pay for itself lol.

4 Likes

Friday Morning June 18, 2021

Rest day today. This new experimental playlist with 3 listening days and 4 rest days seems easier on me.

Noticeably less recon and felt the processing of subs at times during rest days.

Will resume this playlist.

Tuesday Evening June 22, 2021

Work (Mathnasium) today required some grinding. Had to do more work than I would have liked as I had to cover for a colleague dealing with some difficult students. In the past, I would’ve have been somewhat irritated and angry but this time around it is not a big deal. Probably no/little recon from subs.

2 Likes

Friday Morning July 2, 2021

Rest day today.

On Sunday June 27, I think I accidentally did an extra loop of Ascended Mogul QV2. Got some recon rage of sorts the Monday at work. Got annoyed with a coworker who has with some lazy habits.

I do feel some good things coming to me in terms of wealth soon. Revisited the 55x5 method. Will continue the playlist & subs.

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 4, 2021

A new week of playing subs in the playlist.

Today was productive for me as I was learning a bit about cryptos & blockchain. Limitless Exec. probably kicked in.

2 Likes

Wednesday Evening July 7, 2021

Rest day / processing day today.

Continuing with the crypto learning from Youtube. The YT channels I am using are 99Bitcoins, Finematics & Coin Bureau.

Considering dropping Renaissance Man in the playlist. I could do -RM -LEU, +Quantum Limitless

or

-RM -RICH +Custom based on RICH+HOM. Will have to think about this for a bit.

1 Like

Are you running RICH Crypto?

2 Likes

Hi @RVconsultant. I do not have RICH Crypto right now. Would have to make room for it.

Could add RICH Crypto to the RICH + HOM Q Custom idea I have in mind. There is also the Custom Ultima option too. Need to think about things.

2 Likes

Friday Evening July 9, 2021

Rest day from subs.

Experienced some dips in energy. Felt subs processing in my head at times. A short nap and drinking tea helped.

Productivity in learning crypto still high. Feeling motivated there.

Will get extra sleep today.

Monday Morning July 12, 2021

Rest day today. Sunday/yesterday was start of a new week of subs.

I am starting to enjoy this 3 days a week for subliminals playlist. The extra rest days help with avoiding overload. Plus, I don’t have to have my headphones on for so long which gives the ears a rest.

Results wise, it is hard to say. I think I am getting more or less similar results compared to the older playlists when I was doing 4 days with 3 days off or 5 days on 2 off.

4 Likes

Wednesday Morning July 14, 2021

Had a hard time falling asleep last night. Ran the last loop of my playlist a bit later than I would have liked. Minor recon possibly.

There is a small influx of users starting Quantum Limitless. I could add QL along with Limitless Executive. Another thing to consider.

Friday July 16, 2021

Rest/processing day today.

Continuing with learning about crypto, finance.

Developed a hobbyist self-project program in Python & jupyterNotebook where I used the Binance API to pull crypto data and create candlestick charts for showing price action. Used a Youtube video to help with this.

Currently researching on the forums here on customs. More specifically the Yggdrasil, Omnidimensional and Mosaic modules. Search function extremely helpful here.

1 Like

Saturday Evening July 17, 2021

I have been having some troubles falling asleep the last few days. The mind wanders off a little bit and I do some critical self reflection before I finally fall asleep. The sleep quality is good though as I feel refreshed. Minor reconciliation of sorts. This recon is not as bad compared to EmperorQ, EQv2 and recon rage in the past.

Looking into trying to connect a Kucoin Crypto API into Python for another (basic) data analysis/science self-project.

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 18, 2021

Dropped Renaissance Man in the playlist (after about 4 months). Added a 2nd loop of RICH Solace.

Experimental Playlist [Sun, Tues, Thurs]

• Limitless Executive Ultima Qv2 (Morning)
  • Ascended Mogul Qv2 (Morning)
  • RICH Solace (Afternoon)
  • Ascended Mogul Qv2 (Afternoon)
  • RICH Solace (Evening)

Rest days on the other days.

Thursday Morning EST July 22, 2021

Completed the Python project where I connect Python to the Kucoin Crpyto data API for data analysis and charting candlestick prices. This one took a little bit more time than with the Binance one but the code is similar to the Youtube video for Binance.

Playlist seems okay so far. No noticeable recon.

Still continuing to learn about crypto and now adding some technical analysis learning.

Friday Evening July 23, 2021

Rest day today.

Had to redo the Binance and Kucoin crypto data analysis Python personal projects as I accidentally deleted them. Kind of silly of me. It is good coding practice though. Will do the final touches on the Kucoin project soon.

Adding a second loop of RICH seemed to add motivation towards crypto for me. I had this similar result back with the old playlist with EmperorQ (& QV2).

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 25, 2021

Just played one loop of Limitless Executive Ultima today. Nothing else. I realized that a washout (subliminal break) could be good.

Won’t play subs for a about a week or two. Planned out a custom draft.

1 Like

Good luck with the washout.

What are you using for the python stuff you’re learning? Also, what is the custom you’re thinking about?