Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

1 Like

I notice that with Qv2 the reconciliation I get is for a for a much shorter duration compared to previous tech. With Qv2 the reconciliation generally seems to lessen after like only a half a day after onset. With previous versions reconciliation would a lot of times linger around for a few days.

2 Likes

Shakti is in every chakra :), sadhus in.India even arouse kundalini out of the heart chakra. Though they often experience difficulty in the downward journey…or.releasing the kinetic energy from the base. They don’t care though because they are not interested in this world. If you are then better include lower centers.

And when you arouse kundalini better guide it through the proper channels otherwise you might end up really fucked and with a fried nervous system

1 Like

Thank you. How did you learn about this stuff?

I’ve been thinking this too.

On the new tech I just had to switch my focus from the feeling of being affected by the subs (the feeling of the processing occurring in my mind) to actual results. More loops make that feeling more pronounced but lesser loops give me actual results. In other words, more loops strengthen the processing whilst lesser loops strengthen the execution and I’m here for the latter.

1 Like

Overexposure=building up queue, less processing, less executing, overload, overwhelm, recon

Balanced exposure=no queue, balanced processing, balanced executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Underexposure=no queue, less processing, more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Rest days=no queue, even less processing, even more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Wash out=no queue, less and less processing, more and more executing, no overload, no overwhelm, no recon

Getting balanced exposure is possible only if you’re well trained and you can tell if you’re heading rather to over or rather to underexposure and adjust your listening accordingly. It’s better to get under than overexposed.

9 Likes

When switching from overexposure to less exposure=lesser and lesser queue, tons of processing, more executing, lesser and lesser overload, lesser and lesser overwhelm, lesser and lesser recon

1 Like
2 Likes

What you exact amount of loops right now just curious?
Am thinking i will have to reduce my loop am current running 3 main and 1 ultima all v2, using the recommendations from the manual

Edit just check the last post will reduce to 4 loops total 1 loop for each main

You said you are running 3 main subs and 1 ultima, I’m just curious are u running 3 main subs in 1 day ? If so any headaches ?

Yes 3 main subs and 1 ultima per day like the recommendations, so 2 loops for 2 main sub then 1 loop for a main sub and the ultima

No headaches just real a liitle heavy in my head, like there tension, you know when you been studying for really long yeah like that, but i have been studies for long periods lol

2 Likes

This is how I feel after a one week washout and running only one loop of RebirthU in the morning.

1 Like
1 Like

During my one week washout I felt overload and heavy processing for the first four days and only later the scripts kicked in and I saw them being integrated. I wonder if it has been about the washout or is it a general rule and an indicator of the new technology power.

1 Like

On Qv2 power:

I just have to say this, in regards to more loops.

I’ve got a dense hero custom and a Khan custom, I started 1 loop every day and now I’m at 8

My marker of growth is my fat loss, because I do not diet it’s the one that’s going to show if all my subs are working.

by upping my loops, I’ve accelerated my fat loss, my Khan life also followed suit in strength.

Am I euphoric? No because the ride is hectic but until I do some more testing, more=more for me

5 Likes

Meaning you don’t listen to anything for an entire week?

Yes, no subs whatsoever. Then after the washout (that ended two days ago) I ran one loop of Rebirth in the morning, one loop of Alchemist in the evening and one loop of Emperor the next morning and I got overexposed and a slight recon. For that reason I’m taking a day off today. I had a lot of vivid dreams last night and, as @Hermit mentioned it’s a sure sign of being overexposed.

2 Likes

I could probably benefit from that greatly but I’m not so sure I could get myself to do it