Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Get it @EmperorDaddy

I Coud not do it, after 3 days on Ascension my consciousness screamed at me : First healing then building :joy:

But I am so excited when my journey wit DR allows me to lisen to other subs

1 Like

I did try Primal Qv2 yesterday and that was something.

I was so Angry and agressive that I exploded a couple of times very hard, to the point where I knew : now I am Dangerous for real ( no worries, I have super control over myself)

After I let the Anger/agresion out I needed 2 hours to come down to a normal level

The most interesting point was, that Primal confronted me with : eating somebody or get eaten from somebody the choice is mine

I like this sub already

4 Likes

@Leandros It doesn’t have to be a stack necessarily. If you have a metric fuck ton of shit to work through by all means focus on that first.
I have a feeling that the reason @Hoppa and @DarkPhilosopher aren’t sensitive to the subs is because they have less to work through. I don’t know for sure with @DarkPhilosopher but @Hoppa is a good friend of mine and I feel he’s just ridiculously stubborn or hard headed :wink:

2 Likes

Hard to tell

No one has ever said such kind words about me. Thank you!

12 Likes

@Hoppa I am starting to think you are hungry for and determined to get some personal growth, maybe even prioritize it.

1 Like

Take a look at the Emperor for that matter too, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the first sub @Hoppa ran

1 Like

Too much Love will kill you if can’t make your mind!

2 Likes

Fortunately, we can revisit our subs when needed and I would say it may be even required to some point. I think, especially subs like DR, QL and the Emperor.

1 Like

To be able to get sensational experiences from running subliminals.

Even medicine can taste sweet or bitter.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Would you please elaborate?

1 Like

There is a Queen’s song called “Too much love will kill you” Hoppa was thanking for kind words from JCast.
https://g.co/kgs/zWTLh3

2 Likes
4 Likes

Love that song. You’d give your life you’d sell your soul, but here it comes again

1 Like

I think I agree. But define what you mean by personal growth?

Yes, Emperor is definitely in the mix. My favorite sub. I think it was Emperor that started me on this path.

I just have to figure out my stack once the upgrades are done. QL+AL+ME+EMP?

I like streamlined stacks, would prefer single stack. 4 titles… kind of against it. Might be too many.

2 Likes

Why not run the Emperor along with QL then change QL for the Alchemist and then the Emperor for ME? Running only two titles in a stack shall give you faster and better results. I’m doing the Emperor along with the Alchemist and then I’ll be changing the Alchemist for QL.

1 Like

My plan is to go QL1+AL1 first, maybe add in ME. I’ve run Emperor for extended time before. Also went through DR all four stages.

Healing first, as I think there is a mental block that needs to be removed. I think I have been going to the right direction, as I think RICH showed some signs (real manifestation) of working. That’s the first Ultima I ever got anything out of.

I will make my decision once I can test how I react to QL and AL in Qv2. Till that, it is all speculation anyway.

ME I want in as good visualization skill might make other modalities work better. It’s a skill I consider mandatory for myself going forward.

3 Likes

I have been more or less running only The Executive V2 lately because I have felt ridiculously lazy and unmotivated. Seriously debating switching things up for a bit and running that with Ascension QV2, Godlike Masculinity V2 , and maybe Spartan QV2. Get my motivation to just disturbing levels of being literally undistractable