Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

Still feeling the heavy processing but I feel more solid and less exhausted mentally. Fortunately, two more days of the washout left. The strong urge to be violent has come back but I keep it in check.

1 Like

After an almost one week washout I ran Rebirth in the morning and I feel it being heavily processed in my mind. That technology is really potent. I’m curious how it’ll go with Alchemist Stage 3 I’m switching to today.

1 Like

Here we go again, I ran only one round of my stack (1xRebirth, 1xAlchemist /yesterday/ and 1xEmperor/today/) after a one week washout and I’ve got a slight headache and I’m irascible. I feel the scripts being heavily processed…

Now I’m thinking on what Saint said that Q+ and U+ may require 1-4 weeks to get integrated… and concluded that even V2 may require some days (not hours) to do so.

2 Likes

I feel overloaded again and I’m considering taking one day of and changing my listening routine to:

one loop of Rebirth in the evening, one loop of Emperor in the morning and one loop of Alchemist in the evening and then taking a 1,5 day off ->REPEAT

Yes, I’ve got a slight recon and I’m overloaded. I need to take a day off and remodel my listening routine. I think it’s going to be:

1xEmperor (in the morning)
1xRebirth (in the evening)
1xAlchemist (in the evening)
Day off
REPEAT

I’ve just found @Brandon routine very appealing so I shall give it a try. It will be:

Sat: Emperorx1 (morning) + Rebirthx1 (evening)
Sun: Alchemistx1 (evening)
Mon: day off
Tue: Emperorx1 (morning) + Rebirthx1 (evening)
Wed: Alchemistx1 (evening)
Thur/Fri: two days off

I can easily handle much more loops but the point is it causes overload, a slight recon and diminishes the results. On lots of loops I get overloaded and I stonewall.

3 Likes

I hope it goes well for you. Definitely interested in hearing your feedback on this routine. I’ve been feeling rubbish the past two days and I think it’s recon mixed with lack of sleep since my boyfriend seems to be great and he has been listening to same subs as me due to the speaker.

1 Like

I had a routine where I listened to six loops per day and I could handle it but within two weeks I got overloaded massively and I started stonewalling and experiencing a slight recon.

I think that even that new routine may be a bit too “heavy” for me if it comes to the overload and diminishing the results. I highly underestimated that routine since I used to run around 16 loops of Q.

Even my one week washout was kind a harsh if it comes to the feeling of overload and that heavy processing in the back of my head.

I woke up groggy. I had a lot of vivid dreams last night. I’ll be taking a day off today.

1 Like

Still feeling a bit exhausted and the processing in the back of my head although it’s not so strong anymore. I’ll be running one loop of Alchemist in the morning and one of Rebirth in the evening and then I shall see how it goes from there.

1 Like

I did one loop of Alchemist in the morning and it made me feel a bit tired for a while. Now I’m experiencing a slight headache but I feel solid and I’m really calm. I’ll be running one loop of Rebirth in the evening.

1 Like

Damn, even Alchemist is kicking my butt… I feel that heavy processing in the back of my head… I wonder how it will be after running Rebirth in the evening and Emperor on tomorrow evening.

I still feel that heavy processing but I see how much my aura has improved… that’s amazing. Also brushing away negative energies has kicked in although I see that that area needs a lot of improvement. It has been my main issue since I remember. Letting in negative energies…

Damn! Why is this stuff so powerful?

2 Likes

Did one loop of Rebirth and felt pretty tired for ten minutes after finishing the loop. Now I feel the processing and I’ve got a slight headache.

My new routine is:

Day 1: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each
Day 6 and 7: Off
Day 8: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 9: Off
Day 10: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each
Day 11: Off
Day 12: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 13 and 14: Off
REPEAT

We shall see how it goes from now on.

DAY OFF
The aura of Alchemist has strengthened. It feels like some kind of divine energy I was protected with.

Apart from that, I feel really congruent and solid. The heavy processing in my head has slackened a lot and it looks like my mind has gone into pure execution mode. I like that! :slight_smile:

Again, lots of dreams last night.

2 Likes

It’s only the third day of using my new listening pattern but the things seem to start falling into the right place. I have no symptoms of overexposure apart from lots of dreams and waking up a bit groggy that may mean the overexposure is only slight and may be acceptable. If it comes to the results, I keep feeling solid and congruent, my productivity and motivation have increased significantly too.

I listened to Emperor in the morning and I’ll be listening to Rebirth in the evening (one loop each, of course).

I’m experiencing a slight headache but nothing to be worried about. Still my energy level is not optimal but I feel I’m heading there. No signs of exhaustion or stonewalling whatsoever. Good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doing my Rebirth loop and then I’ll be taking a day off. We shall see how it goes. For now, Rebirth is filling my chest with that pleasant warmth which means my subconscious accepts the script willingly and happily. Great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I woke up groggy again and had had a lot of dreams last night that may indicate I’m overexposed still. That’s my processing day (no subs whatsoever) and we shall see how it goes. For now it looks like, if you’re not stonewalling and there’s no recon the scripts are really challenging and taxing on your mind power. At least that’s my feel right now.

1 Like

Here you go I’m getting a slight recon on Emperor although I ran only one loop this week (the only one for this week - yesterday). It’s interesting since when I was running three loops of it every day I had no recon whatsoever. It’s hitting me for the second time, before it happened during my washout last week.

The recon is:

• a slight headache
  • mood swings
  • irascibility
  • impatience
  • sadness
  • indecisiveness
  • antisocial mood and attitude
  • a lot of anger

Oh well, it shall pass. :slight_smile:

3 Likes