Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

Either I’m still overexposed or/and overloaded or the new tech is dicey, unpredictable and inconsistent. Or maybe just really demanding. I’m experiencing blooms intertwined with a slight recon. I’m running only six loops a week. For now I shall stick to it and revaluate next week.

1 Like

A slight recon hit me in the morning (I had typical symptoms of it mentioned in one of the previous posts). It lasted for around three hours and now I’m cool apart from experiencing a slight headache. That’s my first day of processing and there’s one more yet to come so we shall see.

1 Like

The recon is hitting me hard like it has never done. It’s insane taking into account I did only six loops (3xQ + 3xU) this week. When I was playing seven loops a day I had no recon whatsoever. It looks like recon hits hardest when you give your mind enough “space” to process the script. I shall try to deal with it just by going out. It helped last Friday although the recon was not so intensive like it is now.

1 Like

I just went out again and I dealt with the recon nicely. The confidence and integrity I was displaying were really extraordinary. Also, I was dominant and decisive. Cool stuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that it’s easy to manage recon (but it may depend on its intensity) when you realize it’s hitting you and you start working consciously on getting rid of it. It’s nothing new, I know, but I just tested it myself and it works very well.

I’m having much better results today due to that knowledge and practicing it and since it’s my second day devoted to processing only.

After two days of processing I ran one loop of Rebirth in the morning. It made me a bit tired mentally and a slight recon hit me. I also had a slight headache. A feeling of being tired mentally has been accompanying me for some days.

I tested three days of exposure last week (3 loops of Q and 3 loops of U in total) and it occurred to be a but too much if it comes to the mental taxation. The recon was easy to manage and the results were good. I’ll be listening to my subs using the same routine this week but I’m planning on cutting the exposure down to two exposure days and five processing days a week depending on the final outcome this week.

Had some lucid dreams last night and woke up groggy in the morning. That’s my processing day.

Yesterday I was really susceptible to outer stimuli that I attribute to recon.

Revising my current circumstances, my real needs and goals I’m debating on switching from Emperor back to Renaissance Man, especially since a lot of Emperor’s programming doesn’t much the aforementioned factors and since there’re some elements of Emperor I don’t need (like Sex Mastery, the stuff related to attracting women and some essential alpha scripting), or at least no yet (the Empire building component, the entrepreneurship component and wealth building).

I would like to focus more on my crafts (teaching, writing, languages studying) and improve connecting with people (in that case, with my students and coworkers). On top of that, my main life obstacle has been always self-expression and embracing my deeply empathetic nature. RM is the best choice for me anyway and I’ve known is since it was released but I got tempted by Emperor’s transgressive nature that is very appealing but, ultimately, I want to make a transgression in that particular field I mentioned, and transgression within the domain of sex, money and power will have to wait or maybe I’ll never bother to get into it since it’s never really interested me much. Shall see.

I’m going to stick to my listening routine replacing Emperor with RM so I’ll be listening to my subs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays; Rebirth in the morning and a Q title (RM or Alchemist) in the evening.

@RVconsultant, please, kindly lock up my thread/journal. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thread closed as per original poster’s request.

1 Like