Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Hmm,no idea for this one.Trying out my first washout this week with qv2.Lessening loops and more rest days helped get out of stonewalling but still didnt feel enough to fully get subs working properly and still tired everyday.Gonna do a washout to reset my baseline.

1 Like

Another thing is something I mentioned before but I was just theorizing whilst now I’m getting a feel of it, namely, it looks like more complex programs (Emperor in my case) need more processing (“rest”) days for the integration than simpler programs (Alchemist ST3 in my case). Of course, Ultimas are another story and they can be run more frequently (Rebirth in my case). I’ll be observing that phenomenon and reporting on it. I think that makes “logical” sense but I want to back it up with experimentation.

4 Likes

The major programmes touch many areas of your life like Emperor and Khan. The reconciliation will be harder and the processing time will be longer since the mind has to work though so many different areas that the sub is affecting.

Also take note that you will recon and stonewall much easier and harder due to the fact that it’s now QV2 which means the additional healing is removed and you are now processing the core script which will be really challenging to the mind. This may also cause instant reconciliation after 1 loop.

4 Likes

Any thought or observation on how much time we may need to run a sub to get major changes? In case of Q it was said one needs to run it for more or less six months. I know it’s a highly theoretical question but any input would be appreciated.

3 TO 4 times stronger,Q plus i suspect will be 7 to 8 times stronger then Q2

1 Like
2 Likes

I think I stonewalled at one point when I was doing 2 -3 loops of different subs a day for 5 days straight. Looking back my motivation in general declined greatly but I’ve also had a strong resistance to so much in life lately which might be recon.

I don’t get QV2 yet–my external results/ effects are insanely strong at points in how people relate differently to me, treat me, manifestations etc but my internal gauge has no sense of what’s happening-I very easily slip in a kind of apathy, depression, especially when not 100% taking action related to the subs.

2 Likes

I dealt with the recon pretty fast and it occurred to me the worst thing you can do on recon is just staying at home and experiencing it.

It looks like the new tech requires of you much more action taking and taking action helps deal with recon and maybe with stonewalling too. I just got rid of recon just by going out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new tech occurred to be much more potent than I previously thought.

I ran my subs in Qv2 for over one month 4-6 loops a day (5 days on and 2 days off). For the first two weeks the results were good and they tended to explode on a second day off. Later on, I felt into stonewalling although some little results were still visible. The stonewalling symptoms were:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm

Then I took a one week washout and I felt heavy processing in the back of my head for four days. On the fifth and sixth day I experienced recon that was not heavy but still not comfortable. The symptoms were:

• a slight headache
  • mood swings
  • irascibility
  • impatience
  • sadness
  • indecisiveness
  • antisocial mood and attitude
  • a lot of anger

It was said the new tech is 3-4 times stronger than the previous one but to me it’s a pure Mathematics and it’s not relevant to my personal experience since on Q I could run 16 loops a day without rest days and I got very good results. On the new tech I run 3 loops a week and only now I see good results and I’m not experiencing stonewalling or recon (only slightly). So according to my Math, the new tech is 34 times stronger :wink: Before it was 7x16=102 loops a week, 102:3=34.

Only now on 3 loops a week I’m regaining the balance but still I have some slight symptoms of overexposure from time to time:

• lots of dreams
  • waking up groggy
  • getting sleepy during the day

We shall see how it goes from now on.

6 Likes

Yes Qv2 is indeed insane.
i overexposed myself to emperor and i had nigutmares in the last few days i never had for years.

first night was someone trying to shoot me
second night was someone trying to knife me or my family.
last night was bombing me with bazooka.

maybe it has to do with recent events in my country, or the subs amplify it? Lol no idea
but its so wild.:exploding_head::zap::bomb:

im gonna take 8 days off washout starting today.
lets see how it goes

i might have to change my listening schedule

1 Like

Good luck! It may be really taught… But I guess you need it.

Personally, I think all of us should follow Saint and do a washout every 4 weeks and that’s what I’ll be doing.

4 Likes

naaaaaaaaaa fam men age like wine, men with status and new understanding of the new world that nobody expected, evolving into a trajectory we never saw before: they all look up to you bro

I meant this to @Sub.Zero talking about the elder and respect from young people post, apologies

2 Likes

I don’t either.

I like it, but I don’t get it yet.

Granted, it’s still early days. I think we need more time to observe the complete cycle. Exposure - Processing - Integration - Adaptation.

I’m on Day 4 of a rest period right now. I’m noticing two aspects of my process during this rest period: 1) Energy level and 2) Cognitive content/Cognitive orientation

I’d say that my energy feels ‘lower’, in a sense. I put it in quotes because the feeling that I have is that the energy is being directed to a task. I don’t have ‘extra’ energy because my energy is being used to process growth. So, it’s not that my energy is lower, it’s that my available energy is lower.

The other thing is my cognitive content. I found myself really getting pulled into thinking about some issues that really bother me. Remembering some painful and crushing events that happened to me and really shaped my life. Fortunately, I could still function, so I let myself process it. (It most definitely did not feel ‘fun’ or ‘miraculous’. It felt like thinking back on some really difficult things and noticing how they’re still with me now.)

Basically, I remembered times when someone I was dating acted with great disregard for me and then started to treat me with very little care and as though I was not very valuable. But I let myself process it. I thought about how it felt subjectively and also about what I thought the objective, accurate reality ‘truly’ was. And as I said, I felt able to function, thank goodness. So it was not one of those situations where the waves rose over my head and I felt completely knocked out by it. (I would say the waves rose up to my abdomen, though. So, pretty high.)

I also walked a hell of a lot.

Anyway, at some point late in the day or in the evening, it hit me, ‘wait a minute. Was that my mind processing Pride Unbroken and FEBRUUS?’

And now I think it may have been.

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero i have a “muscle building” ultima. Do you think its safe to say i can do one loop of ir everyday ?.

im on my 6th day since i discovered this sub , all i can say that things are changing and im excited,

you know when you can feel something has changed? but you cant quite know what has changed you just feel it, its like more spaciousness more field within

i cant be specific and say what has changed but i know things are going the good way and results are slowly becoming more obvious with each day,

wow thats just day 6, can you imagine investing into this for years?

2 Likes

Ultimas seem to be much more “digestible” than Q, probably due to “simpler” and “lighter” scripts, so I believe you should be fine on one loop a day.

1 Like

I have devoted seven years to mind programming and I’ve changed massively for the better.

1 Like

On my 7th month of Dragon Reborn and I know all this healing work is going to pay off massively in the future. It’s already helping out right now, too.

5 Likes

Yeah, lowered loops this week, taking an extra 2 day rest as well.

I’m on my 2nd day rest now (not in a row) and I literally spend the last 8 hours in motion amending and dealing with everything in my life, health, and relationships, none stop action, decisions, procurement, setting up, intentional conversations…and I feel remotely sane in a way I have not lately…I have not been able to act on my impulses on QV2 due to internal bs and/or external obligations and now that I had a whole day of being able to QV2 is making more sense.

I’m actually -thinking and feeling like myself (with subs effect) again, I’ve had the experience of being completely waylaid for the last week or more.

The increase power of the actual subs effect, needing to take more action or more recon, and the diminution of the ‘feel good’ Alpha part - combines to a perfect storm of knock me off my shit without realizing it lol

@Malkuth

I’ve been non-stop in something akin to this until a day ago for the last two weeks almost.

3 Likes