Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Some of us are as crazy as The A-Team when it comes to experimenting with loops. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s right, we need more processing days, gentlemen. It’s not about taking a rest and being idle, our minds work very intensively during processing time. Join us on processing days today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so from what i gathered so far, if im doing a stack of 2 subs and one ultima then this routine should be good:

sub 1; sun-tue-thur
sub 2; mon-wed
ultima; any 2-3 days
rest days; fri and sat

is that good?

How long have you been using that routine?

I’ve a stack comprised of two Q and one Ultima and my current routine is:

Day 1: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each (the longer break between the loops the better)
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each
Day 6 and 7: Off
Day 8: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 9: Off
Day 10: Alchemist and Rebirth one loop each
Day 11: Off
Day 12: Emperor and Rebirth one loop each
Day 13 and 14: Off
REPEAT

I don’t think I’ll cut down on the loops even more but I don’t exclude that possibility since Emperor is a little beast (5 programs in one).

1 Like

I haven’t been doing that routine, I was just asking about it haha

My current routine is:

5 days of EF st3 on Sat, sun, Mon, wed and Thurs (those are my gym days with tue and Friday rest days)

And then I use wanted every other day except Friday and Tuesdays as I like to keep those 2 days free of both physical and mental work, If u get what I mean.

And recently got Rich Ultima which I played once for the last two days, but still trying to figure out a proper routine for the program

I see. How long have you been using that routine and what are your results? Any stonewalling or recon? If no recon or stonewalling and your results are good there’s no need to change anything.

Here I listed the symptoms of stonewalling, recon and overexposure I experience. Still I got some insignificant results when stonewalling or good results after overcoming recon:

2 Likes

does anyone know what im going through?

i just took a 1 hour nap and when i put the alarm, and it went on to wake me up i felt this huge thing to not wake up and sleep its like you wanna sleep more, then i slept more i woke up an hour after then i looked at the time and it turns out i slept for 3 hours, and if i didnt force myself i wouldve even slept more and more

what is this called? is this rec? or am i stonewalling? or its just normal for someone who just got into subliminals? (im on rest day ) or is it overload or overexposure?

now i feel slightly better but when i just wake up it feels like hell like you can sleep forever, but it takes time to go away , then it goes

also @Meng123 i think i saw @SaintSovereign say something similar to what i said can you link quote that?

(even though i slept for 8 hours the night before which is a lot i usually sleep 6 hours or 5 and its enough)

1 Like

well I’ve only added EF and RICH this week so can’t say much about those two, however I’ve been listening to wanted on a 2 days on 1 off basis and generally I’ve been getting really good results, also adding in EF with Wanted and gyms being open this week seemed like working out + WANTED + adding EF has somehow blew me up somewhat within the week, even people who regularly meet me think something’s off because my body suddenly seems bigger in a few days, but I guess muscle memory is in the play here too.

i have had recon here and there at times and I end up taking an extra day off, but now I feel like I’ve gotten more accustomed to wanted’s usage, a lot of people realize that it uses a lot of energy and I figured that extra calories and some caffeine really helps with Wanted’s recon, as it is more energy based recon, in fact I haven’t had any of those symptoms this week at all since I started my bulking diet, so I guess the extra calories are helping.

1 Like

what subs do you listen to again?

Limit destroyer ultima v2 and starkqv2 but ive been running LDU for the past 4 days then i bought stark the 5th day and played it twice

1 Like

lmao dude you actually saved me I’m taking longer breaks

1 Like

Hmm,i remember him saying that youll feel more tired and need more sleep when first starting a sub but dont remember any posts about wanting to sleep continously.i might have missed it though.any idea how long ago the post was?

it only happens to naps mid of the day hahahah :rofl::rofl:
this sounds funny

but in the morning when i first wake up its not that strong urge to stay in bed its just regular, then it manifests later maybe an hour in after waking up it comes out of nowhere and you have to push through it

but when you take a nap in the middle of the day it pops out of nowhere when you wake up :rofl::rofl::joy: i swear this is too damn funny, im laughing while i am really tired :rofl:

no i have no idea, but thanks for being awesome :sunglasses::facepunch::v:

Hmm,saint mentioned he sometimes gets recon from naps but thats about it.i tend to need more sleep/naps when starting a new sub though but not quite as bad as yours

2 Likes

Recon is part of the integration process and we have to just accept it unless it’s getting really uncomfortable or unbearable but if it’s slight we should get over it. There some methods of doing that. If you’re not stonewalling try out your new routine and see how it goes. If you hit the wall it’s just about decreasing the exposure. If you got really overloaded or stonewalled for some time doing a one week washout should do.

hahhahaha why is this funny? :rofl::rofl:

i think naps gotta have something about them

mine is huge after a nap its like a bomb of fatigue, but regular sleep ill wake up fine but maybe ill face a small urge like an hour - an hour and a half after i wake up

It looks like overexposure to me but it’s normal on the new tech… I mean getting overexposed not your symptom. Try to wait it out but if it got really problematic just decrease the exposure time.

1 Like

Saint said it can be a sign of overload also but not 100% sure with qv2

thats the comment i saw saint saying it about sleeping more and stuff! :sunglasses: